He said there was only room for…
容不得两个混♥蛋♥? -容不得两个混♥蛋♥,是的
One asshole in the house? -One asshole in the house. Yes.
阿尔玛也同意了这些规则
And she agreed to those rules.
不是别人为她做的这些选择
No one made that decision for her.
所谓 #游戏规则#
#RulesOfTheGame.
如果一个女人有登上断头台的气魄 那她同时也有走上指挥台的胆识
Si la femme a le de monter à l’échafaud, elle doit aussi avoir celui de monter à la tribune
TransCaTÁR
好吧
Okay.
你今晚过的怎么样?
How was your evening?
嗯… 没什么活动
Yeah, was uneventful.
莎朗的药还剩吗?
Are there any of Sharon’s pills left?
没有 但克罗文医生找来了这些
No, but Dr. Korovin called these in.
啊 谢谢
Ah, thanks.
我又从克里丝塔那里收到了一封奇怪的邮件
I received another weird email from Krista.
嗯 -我该怎么回复?
Mm-hmm. -How should I reply?
不回复
Don’t.
但是这一封尤其情绪颓丧
Well, this one felt specially desperate.
Hilbert curve (希尔伯特曲线):
一种能填充满一个平面正方形的分形曲线(空间填充曲线)
由大卫·希尔伯特在1♥8♥9♥1年提出。
在本片中作为Krista出现的暗线索
克里斯塔·泰勒
有危险
你跟电力公♥司♥有什么秘密利益关系 是我不知道的吗?
Do you have some kind of profit-sharing deal with the utility company that I am unaware of?
我心慌的毛病又犯了
The flutter’s back.
心在…狂跳
It’s… It’s racing.
我哪里都找不到美托洛尔(肾上腺素受体阻断药)
I can’t find my Metoprolol anywhere.
美托洛尔:肾上腺素受体阻断药
我♥操♥
Fuck
我在抽屉里找到了 放得不太显眼
Uh, I found this lying loose in the drawer.
是这个药吗?
Is this the right one?
是的
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是个新包吗?
Is that a new bag?
艾略特送我的礼物而已
Oh, it’s just a gift from Eliot.
你想要吗?
You want it?
不用
No.
更适合你
Suits you.
让我把节奏调慢到每分60下
Let’s slow this down to 60 beats a minute.
(贝西伯爵及其乐团的作品”Li’l Darlin’<亲爱的>“)
(“Li’l Darlin'” by Count Basie& His Orchestra playing)
♪ ♪
其实这是6♥4♥的速度
Actually, it’s 6♥4♥ beats.
昨晚我给你打电♥话♥了
Tried calling you on your mobile last night.

Hmm.
又是你在酒店的时候
And again at the hotel.
我当时肯定睡了
Must’ve been asleep.
你从来不会睡那么死
You never sleep that deeply.
别 别像个怨妇一样
No, no, don’t be a scold.
♪感受这感觉♪
♪ Feelin’ a feelin’ ♪
♪浅尝辄止的感觉♪
♪ For somethin’ there ain’t too much of… ♪
我有点担心柏蒂娜
I’m worried about Petra.
她活在自己的世界中
She’s starting to disappear into herself.
具体些
Be specific.
她总是小腿上带着淤青回家
She keeps coming home with bruises on her shins.
我一问她 她就不说话了
And then when I ask her about it, she gets quiet.
我希望那只是她在操场上踢球摔的
I mean, I hope it’s just playground football
而不是“纯种德国人”这种事情
and not some Biodeutsche thing.
我们聊过这件事
Hmm, we talked about this.
我们或许应该费点心思
But maybe we just need to put more effort
帮她找个朋友
into finding her a friend.
去年真的不容易
Last year was really hard
疫情封锁 她不得不跟我们两个老女人关在一起
to be locked up alone with two old ladies like us.
她到了可以学钢琴的年龄了
She’s old enough to learn piano.
我会教她的
I’ll teach her.

Yeah.
那样最好
That might be good.
你心脏感觉怎么样
How’s your heart?
好多了
Better now.
(D小调第五交响曲)
(Symphony No. 5 in D Minor,Op. 47: IV. Finale over radio)
敲门 咚咚 谁呀?
Knock, knock. Who’s there?
雷奥?(伯恩斯坦)
Lenny?
瓦尔特?)
Walter?
Walter:德国指挥家布鲁诺·瓦尔特
噢 是你啊 MTT
Oh, it’s you, MTT.
MTT: 美国著名指挥家——迈克尔·蒂尔森·托马斯
你为什么要这样呢?
Why do you insist on holding things up like that?
你的意义是带来欢愉
Your business here is rejoicing,
不是像个操蛋的色情片演员一样大叫
not screaming like a fucking porn star.
迈克尔蒂尔森托马斯……
Michael Tilson Thomas…
嗨 柏蒂娜
Hello, Petra.
你为什么躲躲藏藏?嗯?
Why are you lurking? Hmm?
告诉我 我会帮你的
Tell me and I’ll help.
莎朗?- 嗯?
TÁR: Sharon?-Hmm?
我送柏蒂娜去上学了
Uh, I’m taking Petra to school.
噢 好的
Oh, okay.
谁来扶棺?
Who’ll bear the pall?
此诗出自童谣《谁杀死了知更鸟》
为世界大多数英语国家和部分欧洲国家中小学必背课文
“是我们”,鹪鹩说
“We,” said the wren,
“我们夫妇一起”
“both the cock and the hen.”-The hen.
(“我们…”)
“I’ll…”
“我们会来扶棺”
BOTH:”We’ll bear the pall.”
那谁来唱赞美诗?
And who’ll sing a psalm?
“是我”,画眉说,坐在灌上
“I,” said the thrush as she sat on a bush.
“我将唱赞美诗”
“I’ll sing a song.”
“谁来敲丧钟?”
“Who’ll toll the bell?”
“我”,牛说
“I,” said the bull,
“因为我能拉牦”
“because I can pull.
“我来鸣响丧钟”
I’ll toll the bell.”
空中所有的鸟
BOTH:All the birds of the air
全都叹息哭泣
fell a-sighing and a-sobbing
他们听见丧钟
when they heard the bell toll
为可怜的知更鸟响起
for poor Cock Robin!
会没事的
It’s gonna be okay.
好了 告诉我哪一个是她?
All right. Okay, which one is she?
穿红色衣服那个
The red one.
再见 -去吧
Bye. -Go on.
你好呀 你好
TÁR: Hello. Hi.
他们都在音乐厅里了吗?
They’re all in the chamber hall?
是的
Yes.

No.
噢 太抱歉了 大♥师♥
Oh, I’m sorry, Maestro.
我们不确定你会不会来
We weren’t sure you were coming.
我们接到通知说你可能有时间冲突
We were told there might be, um, a scheduling conflict.
需要我来记笔记吗?
Would you like me to take notes?
施巴斯坦 不用了 谢谢
No, thank you, Sebastian.
不必了
That won’t be necessary.
我们都拿到自己的打分表了吗?
Do we all have our rating sheets?
我们减到了三张 -嗯
We narrowed it down to three. -Mm-hmm.
好 如果没有人有额外补充
So, unless anyone has other business to discuss,
让一号♥选手进场吧
let’s bring in number one.
(大提琴演奏《唐豪瑟与瓦特堡歌♥唱大赛》歌♥剧曲目)
(cello playing Tannhäuser undder Sängerkrieg auf Wartburg)
(大提琴演奏威尔第《安魂弥撒曲》(奉献仪式般地)
(cello playing Verdi Messada Requiem (Offertorio))
(大提琴演奏柴可夫斯基第六交响曲《悲怆》(优雅地、快板))
(cello playing Pathétique(Allegro con grazia))
写作进展得如何?
How’s the writing going?
啊 我永远无法回答的问题
Ah, I never know how to answer that question.

No.
这过程就像一个生理现象
Makes it sound like a physical act.
像在问“屎拉得怎么样?”
Like, how’s the shitting going?
好吧
Okay.
构思得如何了?
How’s the thinking going?
也不是很顺利
Yeah, not so well.
我总是听到某些声音 并因此便亢奋
I keep hearing something and getting excited
捕风捉影
only to catch myself in pastiche.
Hmm.
都是捕风捉影的东西
Uh, it’s all pastiche.
我们拥有同样的音乐语言
We all have the same musical grammar.
看看贝多芬的第五交响曲

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!