尽管它是一种加密的语言
“albeit a secret one.
是这样的神圣而不可知
“And in this way, holy and unknowable.
我们制♥造♥出的这些令人愉悦的声响
“These joyful noises we make being the closest thing
是我们可能体验到最接近神圣的东西
“any of us might ever experience to the divine…
…但那只是使空气振动而诞生的
“… yet something born by the mere act of moving air.
她讲得怎么样?
有点失了魂
如果她使用寓言,
我就去死
与鸟鸣无异”
No different than birdsong.”
那 我们半小时后楼下见 去吃晚餐?
So, meet downstairs in half an hour for dinner?
谢谢 但我有点时差 我现在要去睡了
Thank you, but I am jet-lagged. I go to sleep now.
好 我也是 我也……可能是一样
Yeah, me, too. I’ll… probably do the same.
你好
Yes, hello.
是的 我的房♥间里没有饮用水
Yes, there’s no water in my room.
是的 我已经看过迷你吧了
Yes, I’ve checked the minibar.
多久能送来一瓶水?
How long would it take to get a bottle of water?
算了 我还是下来吧
Uh, don’t worry. I’ll just come down.
请帮我按到大厅
Lobby, please.
哦 天哪
Oh, Jesus.
布莱塔多嘴了吧
It was Britta.
对吧?
Right?
这就是你听说过的
I mean, that is how you heard about
这些千禧一代的家伙们满嘴谎言
these millennial robots trading in lies.
我一点也不关心在茱莉亚音乐学院发生的事情
I couldn’t care less about the Juilliard thing.
游手好闲
Too much time on her hands.
她是个边缘人
She’s fringe.
最糟糕的那种
The worst kind.
每次我走出这间房♥子
Every timeI walk out of this house,
她就开始在我耳边喋喋不休
she’s in your ear with intrigue or she’s asking me about
另一个边缘人萨曼莎·汉基的故事
some other piece of fringe,like Samantha Hankey.
Samantha Hankey:萨曼莎·汉基,美国女中音歌♥唱家
老天 一个无名小卒 没其他事做
God, a nobody who has nothing better to do
只会在午餐时提到我的名字来含沙射影
than drop my name at lunch and imply things.
我为你感到遗憾
I feel sorry for you.
省省吧
Save it.
我昨晚有打给你
I tried calling you last night.
你和她玩得开心吗?
Did you have fun with her?
我的背痛得要命
My back is killing me.
弗兰切丝卡走了
Francesca left,
我不过是需要一个人帮忙提包
and I simply needed someone to carry my bags.
我还能指望谁跟我一起去?
I mean, who was I supposed to ask to go with me?
嗯?克努特?
Hmm? Knut?
该死的…
Jesus fucking…
我在处处容忍♥你
There are many things I accept about you.
到最后
And in the end,
我也确信自己可以熬过来
I’m sure I could get over something like this.
但我们现在要聊的不该是这些 对吧?
But that’s not what we’re talking about, is it?
而是这些指控
These accusations
来自那个自杀女孩的父母的指控?
from the parents of the girl who suicided?
你真的相信他们的话吗?
You honestly believe what they’re saying?
那全都是谎言
They’re lies.
你可以理解昨天我走到我的位置时
Do you understand what it was like to walk into my sectional yesterday
听见每个人都在低声谈论我 是什么样的感受吗?
and to see everybody whispering about me?
这和他们对你的指控没有一点关系
It’s got nothing to do with what they’re accusing you of.
这件事很简单
It’s a simple matter
就是你没有警告我 我们的家已经处在危险之中
of not warning me that our family is in danger.
我那样做了有什么好处?
And what good would that have done?
你能做什么让事情好起来?
I mean, what could you possibly do to make things better?
因为我应该知情
Because I deserve that.
这是规矩
Those are the rules.
你应该向我寻求该死的建议
You are to ask for my fucking counsel,
一如既往地那样
the way you always have.
就像你第一次到这里时表现的那样
The way you did when you first arrived here
当时你还只是一个寻求永久职位的客座指挥
as a guest conductor looking for a permanent position.
你问我个中权力逻辑
You asked me what were the politics,
要怎么做才能成功
what were the moves,how could we swing it.
当然…
Of course…
这些谈话发生在另一张床上
these conversations took place in another bed.
或者说 另一把躺椅上
Or rather, the couch
就在那个你现在还放不下的可怕地方
of that horrible place you still can’t let go of.
又提陈年旧事
Old sorrow blows in.
你把我们的关系看待成一种交易 实在太无情了
How cruel of you to define our relationship as transactional.
你只有一种关系是不带交易性质的
There’s only one relationship you’ve ever had that wasn’t.
她就睡在隔壁的房♥间
And she is sleeping in the room next door.
而你根本就没想到这回事
Apparently, this hasn’t even crossed your mind.
柏蒂娜!
Petra!
快过来 亲爱的
Come here, darling.
真棒 -是吗?
It was good.-Was it?
嗯 -你想去公园吗?
Yeah.-You want to go to the park?
别这样 求你了 别这样做
Don’t do this. Please don’t do this.
别这样
Please don’t.
你好 我是Anna Franzen
Hello. I am Anna Franzen.
这是我已故母亲的公♥寓♥
This is my late mother’s apartment.
哦 我对你母亲的去世感到抱歉
Oh, yeah, I’m so sorry about your mother.
谢谢
Thank you.
你姐姐怎么样了?
How’s your sister doing?
埃莉诺现在住在新克尔恩区的一家机构里
Eleanor lives now in a facility in Neukölln.
很抱歉打扰你
I’m sorry to trouble you,
但是我丈夫和我打算卖♥♥掉这套房♥子
but my husband and I are selling the place
也听到了音乐声
and couldn’t help hearing the music.

Oh.
很高兴你们喜欢
I’m glad you enjoyed it.
我们在想你是否有特定的排练时间
We were wondering if there are specific hours you rehearse
我们好根据那个时间安排看♥房♥♥
so we can schedule showings around them.
我们可不想让潜在的买♥♥家
We don’t want to scare potential buyers off
被这噪音给吓跑了
with all the noise.

Oh, no.
不会的
No.
不会的 我们都不想的
No, we wouldn’t want that.
♪ 公♥寓♥出♥售♥ ♪
:♪ Apartment for sale ♪
♪ 公♥寓♥出♥售♥ ♪
♪ Apartment for sale ♪
♪ 你老母 埋地里 ♪
♪ Your mother’s buried deep ♪
♪ 你的心 只惦记 ♪
♪ And now you’re gonna keep ♪
♪ 公♥寓♥出♥售♥ ♪
♪ Her apartment for sale ♪
♪ 你老姐在坐牢 ♪
♪ Your sister’s in jail ♪
♪ 你把老姐关监狱 ♪
♪ You put your sister in jail ♪
♪ 你们全家下地狱 ♪
♪ You’re all going to hell ♪
♪ 公♥寓♥出♥售♥ ♪
♪ Your apartment’s for sale! ♪
好的
Okay.
大家看我
Give me some eyes.
快 看我
Come on, give me some eyes!
莉蒂亚
Lydia.
这是我的曲子
This is my score.
莉蒂亚你糊涂了
Lydia, you’re confused.
这是我的曲子!
It’s my score!
你这该死的废物!
You fucking little nothing!
我没事
I’m fine.
签一下CAMI公♥司♥的优♥惠♥券
You sign CAMI voucher.
下午好 这里是CAMI
Good afternoon. CAMI.
CAMI:Columbia Artists Management, Inc.
哥伦比亚艺术家管理公♥司♥是国际人才管理机构
稍等
Hold on.
通常情况下 预定部门的丽莎·瑞琪会特别跟你合拍
Normally, I’d think Lisa Rich in our booking department would be a great fit for you
但是她手上已有太多活儿
but she’s just got too much on her plate.
所以 我想让你与杰克组队
So, I’d like to team you with Jake here.
杰克 你想给莉蒂亚展示
Jake, you want to,you want to show Lydia
你为她准备了些什么?
what you’ve prepared for her?
呃…
Well…
现在一切从头再来
right now it’s a reset.
我们要做的只会更少 不会更多
What we’re after is less,not more.
我们会仔细斟酌
We want to be selective
一切从零重建
and rebuild this from the ground up.
我们要谱写新篇章

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!