You’re certain of that?
我确定 是这样
I think so. Yes.
那部分要很有力
absolutely rock-solid there,
不过我想试试把这种感觉留到这里
but I am going to try to hold them back here.
就是被权力羁绊住的感觉
Uh, they’re just getting caught up in the power
这就跟你的滑音合上了
of your, uh, glissando in there, trying to match it.
或许……
Um, probably…
大♥师♥, 您是在哪儿被袭击的?
Where were you attacked,Maestro?
这不重要
Oh, doesn’t matter.
给你
Here.
谢谢您
Thank you.
你回来了
There you are.
您什么时候摔的?——我记不得了
When did this fall happen?-Uh, it’s all a blur.
三四天前吧
Three, four days ago.
主要就是我的肩膀这里
It’s just my shoulder. Yeah.
它有点灼热, 好像我在泳池边睡着了
It kind of burns,like I fell asleep by the pool.
好的, 您可以穿上衣服了
Okay, you can put your shirt back on.
您的有些神经受到损伤
You’ve damaged some nerves.
这些灼烧感医学上称为“感觉异常性背痛”
The burning sensation you’re feeling is called notalgia paresthetica.
TransCaTÁR
N
乡愁?
Nostalgia?
是背痛, 没有s
“Notalgia.” No “S.”
噢 那该怎么解决?——什么也不用做
Well, how do we treat it?-You don’t.
这种疼痛会自动消散
Eventually, it goes away.
有种矫正可能有用 因为您有某个部位扭到了
An adjustment might help.You’re somewhat crooked.
哇哦, 那么你一定是个被犹太人剥削得体无完肤的黑皮玩意吧
Oh, well, then you must be a Negro product exploited by the Jews.
现在让我们把视线收回到那钢琴凳上
Now let’s turn our gaze back to the piano bench up there
(视线停留在)一个非常热辣的年轻姑娘
to a super hot young woman.
噢这可真好啊
That’s-that’s…th-that was very good.
来, 你现在可以自♥慰♥了
Now, you could masturbate,
但你现在到底在对我♥干♥嘛呢?
but what are you actually doing to me?
布莱塔——我在
Britta.-, hi.
你看了吗?——我刚刚看完
Have you seen it?-Yes, yes. I’ve just seen it.
下午开个会吧
… gathering this afternoon.
今天下午吗?——您没时间?
This afternoon?-Is that a problem?
不是, 主要是…好的, 可以
No, just…No, it’s no problem.
首先, 那堂课理应是在没有电子设备的环境下进行的
First of all, that class was conducted in a tech-free zone.
其次, 违反这个规定的学生
And second,whoever violated that rule
剪辑出来视频, 明显是在语言上设下了陷阱
edited what we’ve all seen to create linguistic traps
完全扭曲我的原话
to completely redefine my words.
只需要看看这些交替镜头里的学生
I mean, look at the reverse shots on the students.
他们完全不可能同时做出这些表情
There’s no way that was done in real time.
这完全是对我的诋毁
It’s a hatchet job.
我相信你说的都是真的
I’m sure that’s true, Lydia.
但如果只是因为这个视频, 我们就不会坐在这里了
And were it just this video,we would not be sitting here.
很不幸这个视频链接着一篇
Unfortunately,it’s linked to an article in
《纽约邮报》关于克里斯坦·泰勒自杀事件的文章
the New York Post regarding Krista Taylor’s suicide,
New York Post:《纽约邮报》是一份美国的日报, 主要在纽约市和周边地区分销
文章暗示其他手风琴学会会员接受过采访
which alludes to other Accordion fellows they claim to have interviewed.
罗拉, 你能讲讲你和他们的谈话内容吗?
Laura, can you tell us about your conversations?
我还没跟他们交涉
We haven’t had any.
很显然, 我们暂不予以回应
Obviously, we gave no response
因为我们首先应该开会讨论一下处理对策
as we first wanted to meet to discuss strategy. -Mm-hmm.
文章在这儿——谢谢你罗拉
Here’s the article.-Thank you, Laura.
“诱♥奸♥数名女性,
“Enticed and groomed multiple young women
假借许诺行业内提携之名行性侵之举
“to engage in sex acts for professional favors.
让那些不顺从的学员在业内无法立足”
Blocked opportunities to those who didn’t comply.”
一派胡言
This is total fiction.
而且《纽约邮报》不过是恶意报道的惯犯
And the Post is a how-de-do scandal rag.
正经人根本不会看
No serious person reads it.
关于克里丝塔泰勒这个人嘛…
And so far as Krista Taylor goes,
她像狗皮膏药一样
she was disturbed
她对我有种不知名的迷恋
I mean, she fixated on me.
哪种?
In what way?
她会送我很奇怪的东西
She sent me weird gifts.
她会在网上挑衅我
She trolled me online.
她试着向我传递一些信♥号♥♥——怎么样的信♥号♥♥?
She tried to send me signals.-Well, what kind of signals?
她乱改我的维♥基♥百♥科♥, 在上面写她是我的缪斯
She vandalized my Wikipedia page to say she was my muse.
这些是很容易核实的, 对吧?
I mean,that’s easily checked, right?
你有没有检举揭发她, 或者起诉她?
And did you ever report this or file a complaint?
没有
No.
我没有过 不过 看来我应该那样做
No. And I… Look, I probably,I probably should have.
我为她感到遗憾
I… I felt sorry for her.
这些你和莎朗谈过?
Is this something you shared with Sharon?
没有, 我不想给她带来负担
No. I didn’t want to burden her with it.
你不觉得你应该告诉跟她吗?——是 你说的对
Don’t you think you should have? -Yes. Yes.
那么你的建议是?
Well, what-what do you advise?
目前为止这件事情还没掀起太大风浪
Well, for now, it hasn’t gotten all that much traction.
行业内暂时没有受到牵连 也没要求回应
None of the trades have linked to it or called for comment.
所以我们还是静观其变吧
So I say let’s see what happens. -Mm-hmm.
不过我们希望您能尽可能地做好准备
We wanted to give you as much warning as possible, Lydia,
在礼拜五的捐助者见面会之前
before this Friday’s donor meeting.
很遗憾我不能到场了
Well, unfortunately,I won’t be there.
我觉得您应该到场
Well, I very much advise that you are.
我得在纽约开新书发布会
I have the book launch in New York
当然, 还要录一份口供
and apparently a deposition.
好吧 您回来之后我们再告知具体细节
Well, we’ll fill you in upon your return, then.
周末愉快
Enjoy your weekend.
饿死啦
Starving.
破事都搞定了
Finished my thing today.
恭喜啊 我们应该出去庆祝一下
Congratulations.We should go out and celebrate.
去不了 我得整行李
I can’t. I gotta pack.
你好呀 莉蒂亚
Hi! – Lydia.
莎朗?
TÁR:Sharon?
嗯?
Yeah?
你看见过我表演的谱子吗?
You seen my performance score?
没有啊 怎么了?和其他谱子放在一起吗?
No. Why?Isn’t it with the other ones?
不在
No. No, it’s not.
你确定它不在我的办公室里吗?
Are you sure it’s not in my office?
好的 那乐团图书馆呢?
Yeah, what about the orchestra library?
是吗?麻烦你再找一遍吧 辛苦了
Yeah, can you check again, please?
我不知道 对 就是这个
I don’t know. Yes, exactly.
怎么了?
Yes?
你什么时候回来?
When will you be back?
后天就回来
The day after tomorrow.
说话算数吗?
Will you promise?
嗯 保证算数
Yes, I promise.
晚安——好梦
Good night.-Good night.
谢谢您 请问有酒吗?
Thanks.Do you have any bottles?
当然
Of course.
在我关门之前 您还有需要的吗?
Do you need anything else before I close the cabin door?
有的 我在等另一个人
Uh, yes.Uh, we’re waiting on one more.
关于您与克里丝塔以及其人之间的往来的
to all my questions pertaining to your communications
任何问题
with Krista Taylor and others,
你只回答了
your answers have always been
“我不知道”或者“我不记得”。
“I don’t know”or “I don’t remember.”
有什么资料我们可以给到你才能唤起你的记忆?
Is there anything I could show you that might help refresh your recollection?
随便什么记录,比如你的往来邮件
Any documents,such as emails from you
您的私人助理伦蒂尼小姐
or your personal assistant,Miss Lentini,
这可能有助于你想起你说过和没说的话
that might help you recall what you did and didn’t say?
我猜你已经听说了
I guess you heard by now.
你的事从莱克公园到53大道闹得沸沸扬扬
Bryant Park bumped you to 53rd Street.
这是卡布兰基金会的声明
This is the Kaplan Fund’s prepared statement.
我很遗憾
I’m sorry to say this is likely
这或许是我们最后一次见面了
the last time we’ll see each other.
那我现在可以自己买♥♥机票了
Well, now I can buy my own plane tickets.
你可以开始摇尾乞怜其他人带你上指挥台
And you can bother someone else to try and teach you to crawl to podium
这里有后门可以走吗?
Is there a back entrance?
“确实, 常用来阐释音乐的隐喻
“Indeed, the common metaphor is used to explain music
是基于这样的观点
are based on the idea
音乐是一种语言
that music is a language

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!