Oh, I’m sorry. Please come in.
很好 很好
Good. Good.
我觉得这种对比 现在更加强烈了
I-I think the contrast is,it’s much better now.
你不觉得吗?
Don’t you think?-Hmm.
你喜欢喝什么咖啡?
How do you take your coffee?
浓黑咖
Black. Strong.
我可以弹琴吗?
Is all right if I play?
你尽管弹
Hmm? Oh, yes,of course, of course.
目前为止我只能写出这些
That’s as far as I’ve gotten.
可是很好听啊
But it’s good.
这部分的
Um, this part here.
如果把A换成降B呢?
Maybe change A to B-flat?
听起来好些 我很喜欢
That’s better.I like that sound.
过来休息一下吧
Come on. Take a break.
好的
Okay.
莎朗?
Sharon?
您好
Hello.
柏蒂娜?
Petra.
你在这里面干嘛呢?
What are you doing in here?
我在躲着她
I’m hiding from her.
为什么?
Why?
因为她让我把我的东西放整齐
Because she told me to put my things in order,
可我的东西已经很有序了
but they already are.
是这样啊
I can see that.
出来吧
Come on.
他们都在等你
They’re all waiting for you.
我要给每个人一支铅笔
I’m going to give everyone a pencil.
每个人?
All of them?
亲爱的 可不是每个人都能指挥
They can’t all conduct, honey.
这可不是人人平等那一套
t’s not a,it’s not a democracy.
很好, 非常好
Hey, that’s good.-Yeah. Good.
开心吗?
You happy?
您与泰勒女士认识多久?
How long were you acquainted with Miss Taylor?
这个嘛, 我需要和我的助理再次确认一下
Oh, I’d have to double-check with my assistant,
不过算起来 不会超过几个月
but cumulatively speaking,I’d say not more than a few months
谢谢您抽出时间, 大♥师♥——不必客气
Thank you for your time,Maestro. -Not at all.
基于您与辛格先生之间的客户与委托人协议议
This recording will exist on a protected server… -Mm-hmm.
这段对话的录音会保存在受到保护的服务器上
… under attorney-client privilege with Mr. Singer.
他会与您保持后续的跟进 为您的证词作准备
Great.-He will follow up with you to help prepare for the deposition.
证词?
Deposition?
是的
Yes.
我以为您已经知道了
I assumed you were aware.
辛格先生那边说他们一直和您的助理保持着沟通
Mr. Singer’s office said they’d been coordinating with your assistant.
弗兰切丝卡 你最好现在立刻马上滚到我面前
Francesca, you’d better get your pretty little ass to work right now.
我们从弗兰切丝卡那获得的唯一联♥系♥是
The only communication we’ve received from Francesca
一封半夜发给我助理的邮件
was an email to my assistant in the middle of the night
她在信里提出立即请辞
tendering her immediate resignation,
她也说明了会保持联♥系♥
stating she would be in contact
如果她发现了更多可提供的信息
when she had more details to provide.
什么样的信息?
What kind of details?
我想可能是一个新地址吧
A new address, I suppose.
与此同时, 我们这一整个上午
In the meantime,we’ve been trying all morning
都在为您寻找助理的合适人选
to find someone suitable to assist you
为今之计
on a temporary basis.
您的指挥助理或许适合这个职位?
For now, perhaps your new assistant conductor would be the right fit.
不, 他在五号♥现场表演完之前都没时间
No. No. He’s not available ’til after the live Five date.
嗯, 我完事了, 走吧
Yes, I’m ready. Let’s go.
我知道你有多依赖她
I know how much you depended on her.
两面三刀的贱♥人♥
Two-faced little bitch.
塔尔 设身处地想想她的心情
Imagine her hurt, Tár.
你怎么敢为她辩解?——天呐 你慢点!
Don’t you dare try to defend her. -God, slow down!
她很快灰头土脸地滚回来
She’ll come galumphing back.
和每个机器人一样 我也有一台破手♥机♥——塔尔 你慢……
I mean, I’ve got a dumb phone like every robot. -Tár, s…
整天发发信息能有多难
How hard can it be to text all day?
你能不能慢一点!
Slow down!-
不然就让我出去!
Or let me out!
弗兰切丝卡!
Francesca!-
女士?
Fräulein?
Fräulein:对未婚女性的德语敬语, 可与英语中的Miss和法语中的Mademoiselle相提并论
快过来!
Come.
对不起, 我又来晚了
Sorry I’m late again.
您平常住这儿吗?
D-Do you live here?
一般不住
Not normally, no.
随意点吧
Uh, make yourself at home.
我先去换件衣服
I’m just gonna put something on.
您这儿有毛巾吗?
Do you have a towel?
有——谢谢了
Yes.-Thank you.
我正好赶上一场雨
I got caught in the rain.
有个小型音乐会 很多玩音乐朋友会去
There is small concert with musician friends.
您也来吧
You should come.
谢谢你, 但我…我得赶回家了
TÁR: Thanks, but I-I…really must get home.
您有孩子吗?——嗯
You have child, yes?-Mm-hmm
我可没这打算
I will not do that.
对有些人来说, 养宠物比养孩子有意思
Pets are better for some people.
哇
Oh.
什么…哇
What… Oh.
不好意思——再见
Sorry.-Bye.
噢对,嗯,再见
Oh, yes. Goodbye. Yes.
再见——嗯
Goodbye.-Okay.
嗯——好的
Oh.-Okay.
噢等一下奥尔佳!
Oh, Olga!
奥尔佳!
Olga!
奥尔佳?
Olga?
奥尔佳?
Olga?
有人吗?
Hello?
奥尔佳?
Olga?
奥尔佳?
Olga?
奥尔佳?
Olga?
你为什么没找警♥察♥?
Why didn’t you go to the police?
我们打了一架, 他逃了, 我该说什么?
I fought. He ran.What’s to tell?
这可真是
Oh, God.
我去给你拿点止疼的东西
I’m gonna get you something for the pain.
不用, 我什么都不用
No, I don’t need anything.
不, 我现在就去拿
No, I’m gonna get you something.
Ja.
莉蒂亚!!
Lydia!
莉蒂亚!!!
Lydia!
怎么了?
What is it?
请抱住我的脚
Hold my foot.
这样好点了吗?
Is that better?
嗯
Yes.
那好
Okay.
来, 我们先把屋里最呼之欲出的疑问解决了
Let’s, uh, shoo the elephant from the room.
她的脸遭遇了什么?
“What the hell happened to her face?”
她准备做一场鼻子和眼睛的整形手术
“Did she, uh, schedule a nose and eye job
结果中途后悔了吗?
and bailed before the surgeon finished the other half ?
抱歉让你们失望了
No.
我被人袭击了
I was, uh, I was attacked.
多谢
Thank you.
我真的很好
I’m fine. Really.
你们该看看袭击我的人的惨样
Should’ve seen the other guy.
好了, 来吧
All right.
别碰!
Don’t.
火♥辣♥辣地疼
It burns.
你得去看医生
You must see the doctor.
他下礼拜前都约满了
He’s booked ’til next week.
别, 先别, 先把这些弄完
No, no, let’s just,let’s just finish up here.
可以吗?
Okay?
总体上的平衡是对的
Overall, the balance feels right.
与其急于提高
Other than a quick brush up,
我们更应该专注于埃尔加那块
we should concentrate on the Elgar.
你确定吗?