Right after the Wall came down.
真是有点东西
That must really have been something.
经历这段历史真难以置信
Oh, incredible to have lived through it.
我好像昨天才和安德里斯来到柏林爱乐
I’d only just arrived here with Andris,
转眼间不可能的事都实现了
and suddenly the impossible was possible.
是啊
Yeah.
我想聊聊那个
I’d like to talk about that.
东德西德合并的事?-呃不 不是
The reunification?-Uh, no, no.
你先请坐
But please, sit down.
是关于你是否有可能
No, uh, about the possibility
担任管弦乐队领奏的事
of you fronting a subscription orchestra.
但我已经是了
But I already do.
是的 但你不是乐队指挥
Yes, but not as Kapellmeister.
施巴斯坦 你现在不担任 那什么时候才能担任呢?
If not now,then when, Sebastian?
你是说离开柏林?
You mean leave Berlin?
是的 调到其他地方
Well, rotate somewhere, yes.
但柏林是我的家
But this is my home.
我们唯一的家就是指挥台
Our only home is the podium.
我们都是四海为家
We all live out of a suitcase.
你应该清楚这是常识
You know that as well as anyone.
考虑考虑吧
Just think about it.
慢慢考虑,嗯?
Take your time. Mm?
这事不急着立刻做决定
It’s not something we need to decide now.
是因为那个女孩吧,是吗?
It’s the girl, isn’t it?
不好意思,什么女孩?
I’m sorry, what girl?
你根本不是在询问我
Y-You’re not asking.
而是在通知我
You’re telling.
那个女孩一出现 我就知道我在这里工作的日子不多了
I knew as soon as she showed up that my days here were numbered.
安德里斯让我不要担心,但是…
Andris told me not to worry,but…
我知道
… I knew.
我真的不知道你在说什么
I’m sure I don’t know what you’re talking about.
拜托
Oh, please.
只是因为没人敢说而已
Just because nobody dares breathe it.
我们都知道你干的好事
We know the things you do.
你给的小恩小惠
The little favors you grant.
我…
I’m…
我真的不知道说什么 施巴斯坦
I really don’t know what to say, Sebastian.
我是说, 你和其他人
I mean, you of all people
竟然敢质疑我的正直?
have the temerity to question my integrity?
不不, 抱歉, 大♥师♥
No, no. I-I’m-I’m sorry, Maestro.
我不…我不知道我在说什么
I don’t, I don’t know what I’m saying.
TransCaTÁR
不 你很清楚你在说什么
No, no, no, it’s clear you know exactly what you’re saying.
我是说 如果在你眼中我就是这样的话
I mean, if that’s how you really feel about me,
那你会不会说 留下是完全不可能的?
then wouldn’t you say that staying is entirely out of the question?
不不 大♥师♥ 请原谅我
No, no, please, Maestro. Please forgive me.
原谅什么?
(sighs) For what?
原谅你的谄媚、虚伪, 和你的厌婚症?
Your obsequiousness,your hypocrisy, your misogamy?
我不厌女!-是厌恶婚姻
I’m not a misogynist!-Misogamy.
是对婚姻的憎恶
It’s a hatred of marriage.
安德里斯婚姻状况可是相当稳定
Andris is still very much married.
你们住在一栋公♥寓♥的同一层, 不是吗?
And you occupy an apartment on the same floor, don’t you?
我只是不喜欢他在那儿含沙射影
I just don’t like what he’s implying.
可能会就这样以讹传讹
It could lead to more than Chinese whispers.
我懂
I know.
咱俩一起出柜的时候
We barely survived Der Spiegel
《明镜周刊》笔伐下勉强留得我俩活口
when you and I came out together.
Der Spiegel:《明镜周刊》在线是德国最大的时事媒体, 其时事评论颇为辛辣
但是有弗兰切丝卡在,没人指责得了我们
But with Francesca, no one could point their finger.
你们俩又不是谈恋爱
It’s not like you two are in a relationship.
确实
Yeah, that’s true.
就是一想到
I just…Turns my stomach to think
那个老顽固的想法可能有理 就让我反胃
the old robot will be right about something.
他可能已经去搬安德里斯这座救山了
He’s probably already run to Andris. (scoffs)
除了弗兰切丝卡以外
Well, is there someone other than Francesca
你还有其他合适的人选吗
you feel is more qualified?
谁可以胜任这项工作
There are others equal to the task.
嗯?
Hmm?
等等再决定吧
Maybe wait to decide.
德意志唱片公♥司♥那边的进展如何?
Where are we at with DG?
我和博伊德•穆尔*办公室助理谈过了 -嗯
Uh, I spoke to an assistant in Boyd Muir’s office… -Hmm.
博伊德•穆尔:音乐发行行业高管,环球音乐集团的首席财务官和执行副总裁
他说他也不清楚为什么只发行数字版 评判标准又是什么
… who said they weren’t sure why they decided
他说他也不清楚为什么只发行数字版 评判标准又是什么
on a digital-only set,what the criteria were.
但我知道他们刚刚
But I do know they just did
给余隆做了全黑胶唱片
a full-vinyl pressing for Long Yu.
Long Yu:余隆,中国指挥家, 为现任中国爱乐乐团艺术总监
上海交响乐团音乐总监
广州交响乐团音乐总监
香港管弦乐团首席客席指挥
他们当然得做
Of course they did.
中国市场不容小觑
The Chinese market’s incredible.
好吧 我要来真的了
All right. Gloves off.
我直接去找卢西恩
I’m going straight to Lucian.
得提醒一下他的安纳伯格包容性倡议
Maybe he needs to be reminded of his Annenberg Inclusion Initiative.
Annenberg Inclusion Initiative:安纳伯格包容性倡议是全球领先的思想库
通过原创研究和赞助项目研究娱乐行业的多样性和包容性
你有他的联♥系♥方式,对吗?
You’ve go this contact details, right?
嗯嗯 我马上发给你
Mm-hmm. I’ll send it to you right now.
我的电脑又罢♥工♥
(groans)My machine’s misbehaving again.
我已经给IT人员说过了
I’ve already spoken to I.T.
放这吧 给我借用下你的
Just here– let me borrow yours.
谢谢
Thank you.
抹茶呢
Where’s the matcha?
我不确定你刚在哪
Ah, I wasn’t sure where you were.
处理些繁琐小事
Was working out a kink.
抹茶凉了 我再去换一杯
The-the matcha’s cold.I-I’ll get another.
没事 我不喝了
It’s all right.I don’t need it.
继续工作吧
Let’s just keep working.
弗兰切丝卡,你照我说的删除了和克里丝塔的往来邮件
Francesca, you did as I asked
弗兰切丝卡,你照我说的删除了和克里丝塔的往来邮件
and deleted any and all correspondence with Krista,
对不对?
correct?
我不知道
Um, I’m not sure.
我不确定
Uh, I’m-I’m… I’m not sure.
我再确认一下
I-I’ll double-check.
施巴斯坦要离职了
You know,Sebastian’s leaving us,
你能不能列一份合适的替换人员名单给我
and I wondered if you might, uh,
你能不能列一份合适的替换人员名单给我
compile a list of suitable replacements.
当然,你也可以加上自己的名字
Uh, of course, feel free to add your own name.
谢谢
Thank you.
你约了和新来的大提琴手的午饭
Oh, your-your lunch with the new cellist.

Oh.
本来想让你重新定个时间
Meant to have you reschedule that
安排在乐团评审以后
’til after the orchestra votes.
那我现在给她发消息
I’ll text her now.
不 等等
No, wait.
不如去看看她有什么能耐吧
Might as well see what she’s made of.
这些食物
This food.
黄瓜沙拉 相当好吃
The cucumber salad’s,uh, very good.
是这家餐厅唯一值得一点的菜
It’s kind of the only real option in this place
如果你是素食主义
if you’re vegetarian.
你吃鱼肉吗?
Uh, do you eat fish?
算不上
Not really.
我们可以去别的餐馆
You know, we can go somewhere else.
比如“藏货厨房♥”(餐厅名)
L-Like the Store Kitchen.
带新成员来这 算是乐队傻了吧唧的传统
I mean, it’s… uh, it’s kind of a silly tradition really
带新成员来这 算是乐队傻了吧唧的传统
that new members are brought here
跟往昔的亡魂一起吃晚饭
to sup with the ghosts of the past.
几乎所有亡魂都来过这,从拿破仑到贝多芬
I mean, at some point,everyone from… from Napoleon
都挤在这里的某张桌子上吃过饭
to Beethoven tucked in for a meal at one of these tables.
是的 还有克拉拉·蔡特金
Yes, and Clara Zetkin.
不知道她在哪张桌子上吃的
I wonder which one.
是谁?一位音乐家吗?
Who’s that?It’s a, uh, musician?
不是 她协助举♥行♥德国社会民♥主♥党的妇女运动
No. She helped found Social Democratic women’s movement in Germany
Social Democratic women’s movement:德国社民党女性运动
在希♥特♥勒♥当权之后

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!