I know.
我明白
Look!

The crown.
是王冠
Rapunzel.
瑞普兹
Rapunzel!
瑞普兹
No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait. Guys, guys.
不不不 等等 伙计们
Rapunzel!
瑞普兹
Let’s get this over with, Rider.
该做个了断了 莱德
Where are we going?
我们要去哪
There, it never happened.
就当一切都没发生过
Now, wash up for dinner.
好了 洗洗准备吃晚饭了
I’m making hazel nut soup.
我煮了榛子汤
I really did try, Rapunzel.
我告诉过你 瑞普兹
I tried to warn you, what was out there.
我警告过你 外面世界的险恶
The world is dark, and selfish, and cruel.
黑暗 自私 残酷的世界
If it finds even the slightest ray of sunshine.
即便有一缕最微弱的阳光
It destroys it.
也会被摧毁
How did you know about her?
你们怎么知道她的
Tell me, now!
告诉我 快说
It wasn’t us.
不是我们
It was the old lady.
是那个老太婆
Old lady?
老太婆
Wait, no, wait!
等等 不要 等等
You don’t understand, she’s in trouble.
你们不明白 她有麻烦了
Wait!
等等
Rapunzel?
瑞普兹
Rapunzel, what’s going on up there?
瑞普兹 怎么了
Are you all right?
你没事吧
I’m the lost princess.
我就是失踪的公主
Oh, please, speak up, Rapunzel.
大声点 瑞普兹
You know how I hate the mumbling.
你知道我多讨厌别人说话含糊不清
I am the lost Princess.
我就是失踪的公主
Aren’t I?
对不对
Did I mumble, Mother?
我说得还不够清楚吗 妈妈
Or should I even call you that?
还是 我不该这么称呼你
Oh, Rapunzel, do you even hear yourself?
瑞普兹 你知道你在说什么吗
Why would you ask such a ridiculous question?
你怎么会问这么荒唐的问题
It was you! It was all, you.
是你 都是你干的
Everything I did, was to protect you.
我做的一切 都是为了保护你
Rapunzel. I spent my entire life.
瑞普兹 我的一生
hiding from people who would use me for my power.
都在躲避那些想利用我魔力的人
Rapunzel! And I should have been hiding.
瑞普兹 而我最应该躲避的人
From you.
是你
Where will you go?
你要去哪
He won’t be there for you.
他不会在那儿等你
What did you do to him?
你对他做了什么
That criminal, is to be hanged for his crimes.
那个罪犯 以他的罪行应该会吊死
No. Now, now. It’s all right.
不 现在 一切都没事了
Listen to me.
听我说
All of this is as it should be.
这一切 都是不可避免
No!

You were wrong about the world.
你看错了这个世界
And you were wrong about me.
你也看错了我
And I will never let you use my hair, again!
我再也不会让你利用我的头发
You want me to be the bad guy?
你要逼我当坏人?
Fine.

Now I’m the bad guy.
那我就坏给你看
What’s this?
这是怎么了
Open up.
开门
What’s the password?
通关密♥码♥是什么
What? Nope.
什么 错啦
Open this door.
开门
Not even close.
大错特错
You have three seconds.
你有三秒钟时间
One…

Two…

Three…

Frying pans. Who knew, right?
平底锅 谁想得到呢 对吧
Head down? Head down.
低下头 低下头
Arms in? Arms in.
夹紧手臂 夹紧手臂
Knees apart? Knees apart.
分开双腿 分开双腿
Knees apart?
分开双腿
Why do I need to keep my knees apar…
我为什么要双腿分…
Max.
马克斯
You brought them here?
是你叫他们来的?
Thank you.
谢谢
No really, thank you.
真的 谢谢你
Uh, I feel maybe this whole time
我觉得 这段时间
we’ve just misunderstanding one another.
我们之间可能有些误会
And we’re really just, yeah your right.
我们真的 没错 你是对的
We should go.
我们该走了
Max.
马克斯
Max!
马克斯
Okay Max, let’s see how fast you can run.
好了 马克斯 让我看看你能跑多快
Rapunzel.
瑞普兹
Rapunzel, let down your hair.
瑞普兹 放下你的头发来
Rapunzel, I thought I’d never see you again.
瑞普兹 我还以为再也见不到你了
Now look what you’ve done, Rapunzel.
现在 看看你都干了什么 瑞普兹
Oh don’t worry, dear.
别担心 宝贝
Our secret will die with him.
他会把我们的秘密带进坟墓
And as for us?
而我们
We are going where no one will ever find you, again.
我们要重新去一个没人能找到你的地方
Rapunzel, really. Enough all ready.
瑞普兹 真的 够了
Stop fighting me.
别再反抗了
No! I won’t stop.
不 我不会放弃的
For every minute of the rest of my life I will fight.
我余生的每一分钟都会用来反抗你
I will never stop trying to get away from you.
我永远不会停止尝试离开你
But, if you let me save him…
但是 如果你让我救他
I will go with you.
我就跟你走
No. No, Rapunzel.
不 不要 瑞普兹
I’ll never run, I’ll never try to escape.
我永远不逃跑 永远不离开你
Just let me heal him. And you and I will be together.
只要你让我救他 我就跟你一起
Forever, just like you want.
永远在一起 就像你想要的那样
Everything will be the way it was.
一切都跟原来一样
I promise.
我保证
Just like you want.
就跟你想要的一样
Just… let me… heal him.
只要你 让我救他
In case you get any ideas about following us.
以防万一你跟过来
Eu..Eugene!
尤 尤金
Oh, I’m so sorry.
对不起
Everything is going to okay, though. No, Rapunzel!
一切都会好的 不要 瑞普兹
I promise, you have to trust me. No..
我保证 你要相信我 不
Come on. I can’t let you do this.
快点 我不能让你这么做
And I can’t let you die.
我也不能让你死
But if you do this. Shhh.
但是如果你这么做了 嘘
Then you… will die.
那你 会死的
It’s gonna be all right.
会没事的
Rapunzel, wait…
瑞普兹 等等
Eugene, what…?
尤金 怎么
Nooo!

No… No!
不 不要
What have you done? What have you done!
你都干了些什么 你都干了什么
No, no, no, Nooo!
不不不 不要
No, no, no, noooo.
不 不要
No!

Noooooooooo!

No, no, no, no, Eugene.
不不不 不要 尤金
Oh, look at me, look me, I’m right here.
看着我 我在这
Don’t go, stay with me, Eugene.
别走 别离开我 尤金
Flower gleam and glow, let your powers shine.
仙花闪耀 魔力显现

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!