That’s it.
这就对了
Now sit.
现在 坐下
Sit. What?
坐下 搞错没啊
Now drop the boot.
现在放下靴子
Drop it.
放下
Oh, you are such a good boy.
你真是个好孩子
Yes, you are.
是啊 你真乖
You all tired, from chasing the bad man all over the place?
你千辛万苦来抓这个坏蛋 累坏了吧
Excuse me?
你说什么
Nobody appreciates you, do they?
却没人感激你 对吧
Do they?
对吧
Oh come on, he’s a bad horse.
拜托 它可是匹坏马
Oh, he’s nothing but a big sweetheart.
他可是个大甜心
Isn’t that right?
没错吧
Maximus.
马克西姆斯
You’ve got to be kidding me.
开什么玩笑
Look, today is kinda the biggest day of my life.
听着 今天是我人生中最重要的一天
And the thing is, I need you not to get him arrested.
因此我希望你不要抓他
Just for twenty four hours and then,
只要二十四小时就好
you can chase each other to your hearts content.
然后你俩爱怎么追就怎么追
Okay?
好吗
And it’s also my birthday. Just so you know.
而且告诉你 今天还是我生日
Sorry.
抱歉
Thank you.
谢谢
It’s for the lost Princess.
献给我们失踪的公主
To the boats.
快上船吧
Hey, Max.
马克斯
What? I bought them.
怎么啦 我买♥♥的啦
Most of them.
大部分是买♥♥的
Where are we going?
我们要去哪儿
Well, best day of your life.
你生命中最好的一天
I figured you should have a decent seat.
我想你应该坐条好船
You okay?
你还好吗
I’m terrified.
我有些害怕
Why?
为什么
I’ve been looking out the window for eighteen years.
我在窗口已经盼了十♥八♥年♥
Dreaming about what it would feel like
幻想着那些天灯升起
when those lights rise in the sky.
飞向天空的情景
What if it’s not everything that I dreamed it would be?
如果现实和我想象的完全不一样怎么办
It will be.
会一样的
And what if it is?
如果不一样呢
What will I do then?
那我该怎么办
Well that’s the good part, I guess.
我想那也是好事
You get to go find a new dream.
你就可以找个新的梦想了
All those days watching from the windows.
日日夜夜 望向窗外
All those years outside looking in.
年年岁岁 凝望远方
All that time, never even knowing
那些时光 从不知自己
just how blind I’ve been.
有多么无知
Now I’m here. Blinking in the starlight.
我已至此 闪耀星空下
Now I’m here. Suddenly I see.
我已至此 幡然领悟
Standing here. It’s oh, so clear.
伫立于此 一切如此清晰
I’m where I’m meant to be.
这里就是我的归依
And at last, I see the light.
我终于看到了那光芒
And it’s like the fog has lifted.
一如浓雾尽散
And at last, I see the light.
我终于看到了那光芒
And it’s like the sky is new.
一如天空换新颜
And it’s warm and real and bright.
温暖 真实 而明亮
And the world has somehow shifted.
世界也为之改变
All at once, everything looks different.
霎那间 一切皆已不同
Now that I see you.
因为 我遇见了你
I have something for you, too.
我也有东西要给你
I should have given it to you before, but I was just scared.
我早就该把它给你的 但我只是害怕
And the thing is, I’m not scared anymore.
而现在 我不怕了
You know what I mean?
你明白我的意思吗
I’m starting to.
我也不再害怕
All those days, chasing down a daydream.
日日夜夜 追寻空中楼阁
All those years, living in a blur.
年年岁岁 活在空虚之中
All that time, never truly seeing
那些时光 从未曾真正发现
things, the way they were.
万物的真♥相♥
Now she’s here. Shining in the starlight.
她已至此 闪耀星空下
Now she’s here. Suddenly I know.
她已至此 我幡然领悟
If she’s here. It’s crystal clear.
只要有她相伴 如水晶般清晰
I’m where I’m meant to go.
这里就是我的归依
And at last, I see the light.
我终于看到了那光芒
And it’s like the fog has lifted.
一如浓雾尽散
And at last, I see the light.
我终于看到了那光芒
And it’s like the sky is new.
一如天空换新颜
And it’s warm and real and bright.
温暖 真实 而明亮
And the world has somehow shifted.
世界也为之改变
All at once, everything is different.
霎那间 一切皆已不同
Now that I, see you.
因为 我遇见了你
Now that I… see you.
因为 我 遇见了你
Is everything okay?
怎么了
Huh? Oh yes.
没 没事
Uh, yes of course.
当然没事
I just…
我只是
I’m sorry, everything is fine.
我很抱歉 一切都很好
There’s just something I have to take care of.
只是我有些事情要去处理
Okay.
好吧
I’ll be right back.
我马上就回来
It’s all right, Pascal.
没事的 帕斯卡
Ahh, there you are.
你们在这啊
I’ve been searching everywhere for you guys.
自从那天走散后
Since we got separated.
我到处找都找不到你们
Hey the sideburns are coming in nice, huh?
新鬓角修得不错啊
You gotta be excited about that.
你应该很满意吧
Anyhow, just wanted to say,
总之 我只是想说
I shouldn’t have split. The crown is all yours.
我不该逃跑的 王冠归你们了
I’ll miss you, but I think its for the… best.
我会想你们的 但我觉得这样 最好
Holding out on us again? Hey, Rider?
又想耍我们了吧 莱德
What? We heard you found something.
什么 我们听说你找到了一些东西
Something much more valuable than a crown.
一些 比王冠更值钱的东西
We want her, instead.
我们要她 来代替王冠
I was starting to think you ran off with the crown and left me.
我还以为你带着王冠 丢下我跑了
He did.
他是跑了
What? No.
什么 不可能
He wouldn’t.
他不会的
See for yourself.
你自己看吧
Eugene?
尤金
Eugene!
尤金
Fair trade.
公平交易
A crown, for the girl with the magic hair.
一个王冠 换个魔发女孩
How much do you think someone
你说人们为了永葆青春健康
will pay to stay young and healthy forever?
愿意付我们多少钱
No, please.
不要 求求你们
No!

No!

Rapunzel!
瑞普兹
Mother?
妈妈
Oh, my precious girl.
我的宝贝女儿
Mother.
妈妈
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Are you hurt?
伤到哪没有
Mother, how did you? I was so worried about you dear.
妈妈 你怎么 我很担心你
So I followed you.
所以我跟着你
And I saw them attack you.
然后我看到他们要伤害你
All right, let’s go, let’s go before they come to.
好了 我们走吧 趁他们还没醒
You were right, mother.
你是对的 妈妈
You were right about everything.
你说得都是对的
I know darling.
我明白 宝贝

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!