Oh well, C’est la vie.
算了吧 这就是人生啊
Enjoy your crown.
好好享受你们的王冠吧
What’s the best part?
最好的是什么
It comes with revenge on Flynn Rider.
还可以顺便报复福林·莱德
So you’re being strangely cryptic
你神秘兮兮地
as you wrap your magic hair around my injured hand.
把你的魔发缠在我受伤的手上干什么
Sorry.
抱歉
Just don’t, don’t freak out.
你可不要被吓坏了
Flower gleam and glow,
仙花闪耀
let your powers shine.
魔力显现
Make the clock reverse,
倒转时光
bring back what once was mine.
带回往昔美好
Heal what has been hurt,
抚平创伤
change the fates design.
改变命运
Save what has been lost,
返还吾之所失
bring back what once was mine.
带回往昔美好
What once was mine.
往昔美好
Please don’t freak out.
千万别吓倒啊
Ahhh. I’m not freaking out, are you freaking out?
我才没吓倒 你吓倒了吗
No, I’m just very interested in your hair.
我只是对你的头发很感兴趣
And the magical qualities that it possesses.
还有它的魔力
How long has it been doing that, exactly?
你能这样做究竟有多久了
Forever, I guess.
我想一直都是这样吧
Mother said when I was a baby,
妈妈说当我还是个婴儿时
people tried to cut it.
就有人想剪了它
They wanted to take it for themselves.
他们想把它占为己有
But, once it’s cut.
但是一旦被剪了
It turns brown, and looses its power.
它就会变成褐色 并且失去魔力
A gift like that, it has to be protected.
这样的神赋魔力 必须好好保护
That’s why mother never let me…
因此妈妈从不让我…
That’s why… I never left the…
因此我从未离开
You never left that tower.
你从未离开过那座塔
And you’re still gonna go back?
而且还打算回去吗
No… Yes.
不 是的
It’s complicated.
这很复杂
So, Eugene Fitzherbert, huh?
那么尤金·弗里茨伯特 是吧
Ah yeah, well. I’ll spare you the sob story of
好吧 我跟你讲个可怜孤儿
poor orphan Eugene Fitzherbert, it’s a little bit of a…
尤金·弗里茨伯特的悲惨故事 他是个
It’s a little bit of a downer.
他是个倒霉鬼
There was this book.
有这样一本书
A book I used to read every night to all the younger kids.
我以前每天晚上都会读给小孩子们听
The tales of Flynnigan Rider.
福林吉纳·莱德的故事
Swashbuckling rogue,
他是个恃强凌弱的恶棍
richest man alive.
也是世上最富有的人
Not bad with the ladies either.
也很会讨女人欢心
Nothing to ever brag about, of course.
当然也没什么好炫耀的
Was he a thief too?
他也是个小偷吗
Ahh, well no.
不是的
Actually, he had enough money
实际上 他有足够的钱
to do anything that he wanted to do.
去做任何他想做的事
He could go anywhere that he wanted to go.
他可以想去哪里就去哪里
And… And, for a kid, with nothing.
对一个一无所有的孩子来说
I don’t know, I…
我不知道 我…
It just seemed like a better option.
似乎这是个更好的选择
You can’t tell anyone, about this, okay?
你千万别告诉任何人 好吗
It could ruin my whole reputation.
那可会毁了我的名声
Ahh, we wouldn’t want that.
我们可不想那样
Oh, the thing about a reputation, it’s all that a man has.
男人的名誉可是高于一切的
Um, well I should uh…
好吧 我应该…
I, I should get some more firewood.
我应该再去找点木柴来
For the record,
说真的
I like Eugene fitzherbert much better than, Flynn Rider.
比起福林·莱德 我更喜欢尤金·弗里茨伯特
Well, then you’d be the first.
你可是第一个这样说的人
But, thank you.
谢谢
Well, I thought he’d never leave.
我还以为他永远都不会离开呢
Mother?
妈妈
Hello, dear.
你好啊 亲爱的
But I… I… Don’t we…
但我…我…我们不是…
How did you find me?
你是怎么找到我的
Oh, it was easy really.
很简单
I just listened for the sound of complete and utter betrayal,
只要顺着彻彻底底背叛的声音寻来
and followed that.
就找到了
Mother… We’re going home, Rapunzel.
妈妈… 我们回家去 瑞普兹
Now. You… You don’t understand.
现在就回 你…你不懂
I’ve been on this incredible journey.
这趟旅程很不可思议
And I’ve seen and learned so much.
我见识学到了很多东西
I even met someone.
我还遇见了一个人
Yes, the wanted thief. I’m so proud.
是啊 被通缉的贼 我真为你自豪啊
Come on, Rapunzel. Mother, wait.
快来 瑞普兹 妈妈 等等
I think… I think he likes me.
我觉得…我觉得他喜欢我
Likes you? Please,
喜欢你吗 拜托
Rapunzel, that’s demented.
瑞普兹 你可真是疯了
But mother, I…
但是妈妈 我
This is why you never should have left.
这就是我从不让你出去的原因
Dear, this whole romance that you’ve invented,
宝贝 你自己臆想出来的所有浪漫
just proves you’re to naive to be here.
都证明你很傻很天真
Why would he like you? Oh come on now, really.
他为什么会喜欢你 真是服了你
Look at you, you think that he’s impressed?
看看你 你觉得他爱上你了吗
Don’t be a dummy, come with mommy.
别傻了 跟妈妈回家
Mother…
妈妈
No! No?
我不要 你不要吗
I see how it is.
我懂了
Rapunzel, knows best.
瑞普兹最清楚
Rapunzel’s so mature, now.
瑞普兹好成熟
Such a clever grown up, Miss.
好一位聪明又成熟的小姑娘
Rapunzel knows best.
瑞普兹最清楚
Fine, if you’re so sure now.
好啊 既然你如此确信
Go ahead then give him, this!
那就把这个给他
How did you?
怎么在你这里
This is why he’s here.
他只为此而留下
Don’t let him deceive you.
不要被他欺骗
Give it to him, watch, you’ll see. I will.
把这个交给他 等着瞧 我会的
Trust me my dear, that’s how fast he’ll leave you.
相信我宝贝儿 他定会马上离开
I won’t say I told you so… No.
我不会说早告诉过你 不会
Rapunzel knows best.
瑞普兹最清楚
So if he’s such a dream boat.
如果他就是你的梦之船
Go and put him, to the test. Mother, wait.
那就去考验他 妈妈 等等
If he’s lying, don’t come crying.
如果他欺骗了你 可不要回来哭鼻子
Mother, knows best.
妈妈才最清楚
So, hey uh, can I ask you something?
我能问你件事吗
Is there any chance that
我的手有可能
I’m going to get super strength in my hand?
得到超能力吗
Because I’m not going to lie.
说句老实话
That would be stupendous.
那样可真是太棒了
Hey, you all right?
你还好吗
Oh, sorry, yes.
抱歉 我没事
Just um, lost in thought, I guess.
只是在想事情
I mean because here’s the thing.
我的意思是
Superhuman good looks, I’ve always had ’em.
超人的帅脸 我已经有了
Born with it, but superhuman strength?
我天生就有 但超能力呢
Can you imagine the possibilities, I’m just…
你觉得可能吗 我只是
Patience, boys.
耐心点 小伙子们
All good things to those who wait.
好事多磨
Hmm, what?
怎么了
Well, I hope you’re here to apologize.
我希望你是来道歉的
No, no, put me down. Stop it. Let… Me… Go!
不不 快把我放下 停下 放开我
Give me, him.
把他给我
Easy boy, easy, calm down.
放轻松 放松 冷静
Easy boy.
冷静 孩子
Easy.
冷静

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!