Though my face leaves people screaming.
尽管我的长相吓得人尖叫
There’s a child behind it dreaming.
但内心还是个做梦的孩子
Like everybody else, I’ve gotta dream.
就像所有人一样 我也有个梦想
Tor would like to quit and be a florist.
托想隐退 当个花匠
Gunther does interior design.
冈特尔爱好室内设计
Ulf is into mime, Attila’s cupcakes are sublime.
奥夫着迷哑剧 阿迪拉的蛋糕美味无比
Bruiser knits, Killer sews.
大汉织毛线 杀手缝棉衣
Fang does little puppet shows.
尖牙鬣狗会演木偶戏
And Vladimir collects ceramic unicorns.
弗莱达收集陶瓷独角兽
What about you?
那你呢
I’m sorry, me? What’s your dream?
对不起 我吗 你的梦想是什么
No, no, no. Sorry boys, I don’t sing.
不 不 不 不好意思 我不唱歌♥
I have dreams like you, no really.
我如你们也有梦 也不算梦
Just much less, touchy-feely.
更加微不足道 还有点矫情
They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny.
有一个地方温暖如春 阳光明媚
On an island that I own, tanned and rested and alone.
专属小岛 日光浴 悠闲地独自一人
Surrounded by enormous piles of money.
淹没在巨大的钱堆里
I’ve got a dream… She’s got a dream.
我有一个梦想 她有一个梦想
I’ve got a dream. She’s got a dream.
我有一个梦想 她有一个梦想
I just want to see the floating lanterns gleam.
我只想欣赏照亮夜空 飘曳四方的天灯
And with every passing hour.
随着时钟滴答
I’m so glad I left my tower.
我真庆幸离开了我的高塔
Like all you lovely folks, I’ve got a dream.
就像你们这群可爱的伙伴 我也有个梦想
She’s gotta dream, He’s gotta dream.
她有一个梦想 她有一个梦想
They’ve gotta dream, we’ve gotta dream.
他们有一个梦想 我们有一个梦想
So our differences ain’t really that extreme.
我们并无太大区别
We’re one big team.
我们就是同一类
Call us brutal, say sadistic
我们野蛮 我们残暴
and grotesquely optimistic.
但我们出奇的乐观
‘Cause way down deep inside, we’ve gotta dream.
因为内心深处我们有一个梦
We gotta dream, I gotta dream.
我们有一个梦想 我有一个梦想
Yes, way down deep inside I’ve got a…
没错 在我内心深处有一个
Dream.
梦想
I found the guards.
我找到警卫了
Where’s Rider, where is he?
莱德在哪里 他在哪儿
I know he’s in here somewhere.
我知道他就藏在这里
Find him, turn the place upside down if you have to!
把这里翻遍了也要找到他
Go, live your dream.
去吧 去实现你的梦想
I will.
我会的
Your dream stinks, I was talking to her.
你的梦想糟透了 我在跟她说呢
Thanks for everything.
太感谢你了
I believe this is the man you’re looking for.
我想这就是你们要找的人
You got me.
呀 被你抓到了
Sir, there’s no sign of Rider.
长官 没发现莱德
Maximus.
马克西姆斯
What’s he doing?
他在干什么
A passage, come on men, let’s go.
密道 来吧 伙计们 进去
Corman, make sure those boys don’t get away.
科尔曼 看住他们 别让他们跑了
Play it safe.
小心点
We’ll go get the crown.
我们去夺回王冠
I gotta dream, I got some dream.
我有个梦想 我有梦想
I, ohhh, somebody get me a glass.
谁给我来一杯
Because I just found me a tall drink of water.
我发现一个大美女
Oh stop it, you big lug.
别闹了 大耳朵
Where does that tunnel lead out?
密道通往哪里
Knife!

Well, that got us safe.
这下我们安全了
Didn’t know you had that in you back there.
想不到你还挺厉害的
That was pretty, impressive.
太棒了 让人印象深刻
I know!
我知道呀
I know…
我知道
So, Flynn.
那么福林
Where are you from?
你是哪里人
Whoa, whoa, sorry, Blondie, I don’t do back story.
抱歉 美女 我可不喜欢追溯往事
However I am becoming very interested in yours.
但我却对你的故事很好奇
Now I… I know I’m not suppose to mention the hair.
我知道不能提到你的头发
Nope. Or, the Mother.
不行 或是你妈妈
Frankly I’m too scared to ask about the frog.
老实说 我也不敢问那只青蛙的事
Chameleon. Nuance.
它是变色龙 差不多
Here’s my question though,
我要问的是
if you want to see the lanterns so badly,
既然你这么想去看天灯
why haven’t you gone before?
那以前为什么没去过呢
Uhh, hey, well…
好吧
Uh, Flynn…
福林
Flynn!
福林
Run, run!
跑 快跑
Who’s that?
他们是什么人
They don’t like me.
他们可不喜欢我
Who’s that? They don’t like me either.
那些人呢 他们也不喜欢我
Who’s that? Let’s just assume for the moment,
那又是谁 总而言之
that everyone here doesn’t like me.
这里的每个人都不喜欢我
Here.
拿着
I’ve waited a long time for this.
这一刻 我等待已久了
Oh mama, I have got to get me one of these.
妈妈咪呀 我真该弄个这样的锅
You should know that this is the strangest thing I’ve ever done.
这可是我♥干♥过最诡异的事情
How ’bout two out of three?
三局两胜如何
Flynn!
福林
Flynn, look out.
福林 小心
Hold on.
抓好了
You should see your faces. Because you look…
你俩真该照照镜子 你们看起来
Ridiculous.
可笑极了
Come on, Blondie.
快来 美女
Jump.
快跳
It’s no use, I can’t see anything.
没用的 我什么都看不见
Hey, there’s no point.
没用的
It’s pitch black down there.
下面黑黢黢的
This is all my fault.
这都是我的错
She was right, I never should have done this.
妈妈说得对 我不该这样做
I’m so…
我太…
I’m so sorry, Flynn.
我太对不起你了 福林
Eugene.
尤金
What?
什么
My real name is, Eugene Fitzherbert.
我的真名叫尤金·弗里茨伯特
So you might as well know.
应该让你知道
I have magic hair that glows when I sing.
我的头发有魔力 当我唱歌♥时它会发光
What?
什么
I have magic hair, that glows when I sing.
我的头发有魔力 当我唱歌♥时它会发光
Flower gleam and glow. Let your power shine.
仙花闪耀 魔力显现
We made it.
我们成功了
Her hair glows.
她的头发会发光
We’re alive. I’m alive!
我们得救了 得救了
I didn’t see that coming. Eugene…
我可真没想到 尤金
You’re hair actually glows.
你的头发真的会发光
Eugene… Why does her hair glow?
尤金 她的头发怎么会发光
Eugene! What?
尤金 怎么了
It doesn’t just glow.
它不仅会发光
Why is he smiling at me?
他干嘛冲我笑
I’ll kill him.
我要杀了他
I’ll kill that, Rider.
我要杀了莱德
We’ll cut him off at the kingdom.
我们去城池边截住他
And get back the crown, come on.
拿回王冠 走吧
Boys.
小伙子们
Perhaps you want to stop acting like wild dogs
你们大概不想像野狗般
chasing their tails,
原地兜圈子吧
and think for a moment.
然后好好想想
Oh, please, there’s no need for that.
拜托 根本没必要
Well, if that’s all you desire, then be on your way.
如果你们只想要这个 那随你们的便
I was going to offer you something worth one thousand crowns,
我本想给你们比这值钱一千倍的的东西
would have made you rich beyond belief.
能让你们无法想象的富有
And that wasn’t even the best part.
这还不是最好的呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!