That’s okay, what she doesn’t know won’t kill her, right?
没事的 她不知道就没事 对吧
Oh my gosh, this would kill her.
我的天 她会担心死的
This is so fun!
这里太好玩了
I am a horrible daughter, I’m going back.
我是个坏女儿 我得回去
I am never going baaaccckkk!
我再也不要回去啦
I am a despicable human being.
我是个卑鄙的人
Best day, ever!
人生中最美好的一天
You know, I can’t help but notice,
我没办法不注意
you seem a little at war with yourself, here.
你似乎内心很矛盾
What? Now, I’m only picking up bits and pieces,
什么 当然我就零碎地听到一些
of course, over protective mother, forbidden road trip.
保护过度的母亲 禁止出门
I mean, this is serious stuff.
这的确是很严重的问题
But let me ease your conscious.
我来让你放轻松些
This is part of growing up.
这是成长的必经之路
A little rebellion, a little adventure.
一点小叛逆 一点小冒险
That’s good, healthy even.
都挺正常 甚至有利于健康成长
You think?
你这么想的
I know. You’re way over thinking this, trust me.
当然 你一路上都想得太多了
Does your mother deserve it? No.
你妈妈该容忍♥你出走吗 不能
Will this break her heart and crush her soul?
这会让她伤心欲绝吗
Of course. But you just got to do it.
当然会 但是你必须坚持
Break her heart?
伤心吗
In half. Crush her soul?
对一半 欲绝吗
Like a grape.
就像这颗葡萄
She would be heart broken, you’re right.
她会很伤心的 你说得对
I am, oh my, oh bother.
我是对的 唉 真烦
All right, I can’t believe I’m saying this, but…
好吧 不敢相信我会这么说 但是
I’m letting you out of the deal.
我同意你终止交易
What? That’s right.
什么 没错
But don’t thank me. Let’s just turn around,
不过别谢我 我们调个头
and get you home, here’s your pan and your frog.
回你家去 拿上你的锅和青蛙
I get back my satchel.
我拿回我的包
You get back a mother daughter relationship
你找回一段彼此信任
based on mutual trust and viola!
美好的母女关系
We part ways as unlikely friends.
而我们像陌生人一样就此别过
No, I am seeing those lanterns. Oh, come on!
不 我要去看天灯 够了
What is it going to take to get my satchel back?
到底要怎样才能拿回我的包啊
I will use this.
我会用这个
Is it, ruffians, thugs? Have they come for me?
是流氓 恶棍吗 是来抓我的吗
Stay calm, it can probably smell fear.
冷静 它可嗅得到你的恐惧
Oh, sorry.
不好意思
Guess I’m just a little bit, jumpy.
我好像有点反应过度了
Probably be best if we avoid ruffians and thugs, though.
不过 要能避开恶棍 流氓就最好了
Yeah, that probably be best.
恩 的确是这样
Are you hungry? I know a great place for lunch.
你饿了吗 我知道有个地方不错
Where? Oh, don’t you worry.
哪里 很期待吧
You’ll know it when you smell it.
你闻到香味就知道了
Oh, a Palace horse.
皇家的马
Where’s your rider?
你的主人呢
Rapunzel.
瑞普兹
Rapunzel!
瑞普兹
Rapunzel, let down your hair.
瑞普兹 放下你的头发来
Rapunzel?
瑞普兹
Rapunzel!
瑞普兹
Rapunzel!
瑞普兹
I know it’s around here, somewhere.
我知道就在这附近
Ah, there it is.
就是这里
The Snuggly Duckling.
可爱小鸭餐厅
Don’t worry, very quaint place, perfect for you.
别担心 非常新奇的地方 很适合你
Don’t want you scaring,
不想吓着你
and giving up on this whole endeavor now do we?
我们不会白费一路的艰辛吧
Well, I do like duckling.
我挺喜欢小鸭子的
Garcon, your finest table, please.
服务员 最好的座位 谢谢
You smell that? Take a deep breath through the nose.
你闻到了吗 用鼻子深深吸一口气
Really let that seep in.
让气味完全进入身体
What are you getting? Because to me, it’s part man smell.
闻到什么了 我觉得一部分是人的体味
and the other part is really bad man smell.
另一部分是恶棍的味道
I don’t know why, but overall,
不知道为什么 总的来说
it just smells like the color brown.
这里闻起来很糟糕
Your thoughts?
你觉得呢
That’s a lot of hair.
好多头发
She’s growing it out, is that blood on your moustache?
她自己长的 你胡子上的是血吗
Goldie, look at this, look at all the blood on his moustache.
美女 看这里 看他胡子上的血
Look sir, that’s a lot of blood.
看 这有好多血
Hey, you don’t look so good, Blondie.
你看起来不舒服啊 美女
Maybe we should get you home.
我们还是回家吧
Call it a day.
今天收工
Probably be better off. This is a five star joint after all.
不过往好了说 毕竟这里是五星级餐厅
And if you can’t handle this place,
如果你觉得这儿不舒服的话
well maybe you should be back in your tower.
或许你应该回塔里去
Is this you?
这是你吗
No, no this is being mean.
不是 这太侮辱人了
Oh, it’s him all right.
这就是他
Gretel, go find some guards.
格瑞特 找警卫来
That reward’s going to buy me a new hook.
那赏金够我买♥♥个新的钩子了
I can use the money.
我要用那笔钱
What about me? I’m broke.
那我呢 我穷死了
Boys, stop!
伙计们 停
We can work this out.
我们能摆平这问题
Hey, leave him alone.
放开他
Gentlemen, please.
先生们 求求你们了
Give me back my guide, ruffians.
把我的向导还给我 坏蛋们
Not the nose, not the nose, not the nose!
别打鼻子 别打鼻子 别打鼻子
Put him down!
放他下来
Okay, I don’t know where I am,
好吧 我不知道我在哪儿
and I need him to take me to see the lanterns,
但我要他带我去看天灯
because I’ve been dreaming about them my entire life.
因为我这一辈子的梦想就是看天灯
Find your humanity.
行行好吧
Haven’t any of you ever had a dream?
你们难道不曾有过梦想吗
I, had a dream.
我 有过梦想
Once.
曾经
I’m malicious mean and scary.
我是人见人怕的恶棍
My sneer could curdle dairy.
我的冷笑能让牛奶凝结
And violence-wise my hands are not the cleanest.
残暴的念想使我双手不再干净
But despite my evil look, and my temper and my hook.
但除却我狰狞的模样 火爆的脾气和钩子
I’ve always yearned to be a concert pianist.
我一直渴望成为一名钢琴演奏家
Can’t you see me on the stage performing Mozart.
看我在台上演奏着莫扎特
Tickling the ivories, ’til they gleam.
敲击着琴键 直到音符跳跃
Yep, I’d rather be called deadly.
没错 我更愿自己的混合调调
For my killer show-tune medley.
被大伙儿称作音乐刺客
Thank you.
谢谢
‘Cause way down deep inside I’ve got a dream.
因为我内心深处有个梦想
He’s got a dream, he’s got a dream.
他有一个梦想 他有一个梦想
See, I ain’t as cruel and vicious as I seem.
看 我并不如所见般的邪恶残暴
Though I feel like breaking femurs.
尽管我喜欢弄断别人的腿
You can count me with the dreamers.
请把我算作有梦想的人
Like everybody else, I’ve gotta dream.
就像所有人一样 我也有个梦想
I’ve got scars and lumps and bruises.
我身上布满伤疤肿块和淤青
Plus something here that oozes.
再加上这里还有狐臭
Let’s not even mention my complexion.
更别再提我的皮肤
But despite my extra toes.
但我除了有六个脚趾
And my goiter and my nose.
甲状腺肿大还有酒糟鼻
I really want to make a love connection.
我真心渴望一段爱情
Can’t you see me with a special little lady.
瞧我与一位娇小的女士
Rowing in a row boat, down the stream.
荡舟水上 顺溪漂流
Though I’m one disgusting blighter.
尽管我是个恶心的混♥蛋♥
I’m a lover, not a fighter.
但我愿意去爱 而非好战
‘Cause way down deep inside, I gotta dream.
因为我内心深处有个梦想
I gotta dream, I gotta dream.
我有一个梦想 我有一个梦想
And I know one day will never reign supreme.
我知道一切终将实现

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!