Okay, I’ve been thinking a lot about what you said, earlier.
我一直在想你之前说的话
I hope you’re not still talking about the stars.
但愿你别还在讲星星的事
Floating lights, and yes I’m leading up to that.
会飞的灯 没错 我一会儿会讲到这个
Because I really thought we dropped the issue, sweetheart.
我以为这事已经没什么好说的了 宝贝
No Mother, I’m just saying,
不 妈妈 我是想说
you think I’m not strong enough to handle myself out there.
你觉得我太弱小 不能在外照顾自己
Oh darling, I know you’re
亲爱的
not strong enough to handle yourself out there.
这点毋庸置疑
But if you just…
但你只要…
Rapunzel, we’re done talking about this.
瑞普兹 别再提这事了
Trust me… Rapunzel.
相信我 瑞普兹
…I know what I’m Rapunzel.
我清楚我能做什么 瑞普兹
Oh, come on.
求你了
Enough with the lights, Rapunzel.
够了 别再提那灯了 瑞普兹
You are not leaving this tower, ever!
你别想离开这个塔 永远别想
Oh, great. Now I’m the bad guy.
好极了 这下我成坏人了
All I was gonna say, mother is that…
其实我想说 妈妈…
I know what I want for my birthday, now.
我知道我生日想要什么了
And what is that?
想要什么
New paint. That paint made from the white shells
一套新的颜料 就是上次你带给我
you once brought me.
用白贝壳做的那种
Well that is a very long trip, Rapunzel.
那得去好远 瑞普兹
Almost three day’s time.
得三天时间
I just thought it was a better idea than, uh, stars.
我以为这比看星星的主意要好些
You sure you’ll be all right, on your own?
你确定能照顾好自己吗
I know I’m safe, as long as I’m here.
我知道只要在这儿我就是安全的
I’ll be back in three days time.
我三天内就会回来
I love you very much, dear.
宝贝 我很爱你
I love you more.
我更爱你
I love you most.
天底下我最爱你
Okay.
好吧
Is this… hair?
这是…头发吗
Struggling… struggling is pointless.
挣扎 挣扎是没用的
I know why you’re here.
我知道你为什么在这里
And I’m not afraid of you.
但是我不怕你
What?
什么
Who are you, and how did you find me?
你是谁 你是怎么找到我的
Who are you, and how did you find me?
你是谁 你是怎么找到我的
I know not who you are.
我不知道你是谁
Nor how I came to find you.
也不知道怎么找到你的
But may I just say.
但是请容我说一句
Hi!

How you doing?
你好吗
The name’s Flynn Rider.
我是福林·莱德
How’s your day going, huh?
你过得好吗
Who else knows my location, Flynn Rider?
还有谁知道我在这 福林·莱德
All right, Blondie. Rapunzel.
行了 美女 瑞普兹
Gesundheit, here’s the deal.
放轻松 是这样的
I was in a situation, gallivanting through the forest.
我遇到了点麻烦 在森林里闲逛
I came across your tower and…
无意间逛到了你的塔前…
Ho, oh no, where is my satchel?
哦 不 我的包呢
I’ve hidden it, somewhere you’ll never find it.
我藏起来了 一个你永远也找不到的地方
It’s in that pot, isn’t it.
在那壶里 对吧
Will you stop that.
你能别这样吗
Now it’s hidden where you’ll never find it.
现在藏得你永远也找不到了
So, what do you want with my hair?
那么 你想对我的头发做什么
To cut it? What?
想剪我头发吗 什么
Sell it? No!
卖♥♥我的头发吗 不啊
Listen, the only thing I want to do with your hair,
听着 我唯一想对你头发做的事就是
is to get out of it. Literally.
挣脱它 就这么简单
Wait, you don’t want my hair?
等等 你不想要我的头发
Why on earth would I want your hair?
我究竟为什么要你的头发
Look, I was being chased,
听着 我当时正被人追着
I saw a tower, I climbed it, end of story.
我看见一座塔 我就爬上来了 没了
You’re telling the truth?
你说的是真的吗
Yes.
是啊
I know, I need someone to take me.
我知道 我需要有人带我出去
I think he’s telling the truth, too.
我也觉得他说的是实话
Doesn’t have fangs, but what choice do I have?
没有獠牙不像坏人 我该怎么办
Uh, okay Flynn Rider,
好吧 福林·莱德
I’m prepared to offer you a deal.
我准备和你做个交易
Deal? Look this way.
交易 往这看
Do you know what these are?
你知道这些是什么吗
You mean the lantern thing they do for the princess?
你是说为公主点亮的天灯吗
Lanterns…
天灯
I knew they weren’t stars.
我就知道这些不是星星
Well, tomorrow evening they will light the night sky,
明晚他们将用这些天灯
with these lanterns.
点亮夜空
You will act as my guide,
你做我的向导
take me to these lanterns, and return me home safely.
带我去看天灯 然后安全地送我回来
Then, and only then, will I return your satchel to you.
之后 只有这样 我才会把包还你
That is my deal.
这就是我的交易
Yeah, no can do.
不可能
Unfortunately, the kingdom and I aren’t exactly, simpatico,
不凑巧的是 这会儿我在这国家其实
at the moment. So I won’t be taking you anywhere.
不太受欢迎 所以我不会带你去任何地方
Something brought you here, Flynn Rider.
冥冥中你来到了这里 福林·莱德
Call it what you will, fate, destiny. A horse.
随你说是宿命或是定数 是一匹马
So I have made the decision to trust you.
所以我决定相信你
A horrible decision, really.
着实糟糕的决定
But trust me, when I tell you this.
相信我 我告诉你
You can tear this tower apart, brick by brick.
虽然你能一块砖一块砖地拆了这塔
But without my help, you will never find your precious satchel.
但是没我的帮助 你永远也找不到你的包
Let me just get this straight.
让我理一理思路
I take you to see the lanterns.
我带你去看天灯
Bring you back home,
然后送你回来
and you’ll give me back my satchel?
你就会把包还给我吗
I promise.
我保证
And when I promise something, I never ever break that promise.
我一旦许下诺言 就绝不食言
Ever!
绝不
All right, listen, I didn’t want to have to want to do this,
好吧 听着 我并不想这样
but you leave me no choice.
但你让我别无选择
Here comes the ‘smolder’.
让我先酝酿一下
This is kind of an off day for me.
看来我今天得放假了
This doesn’t normally happen.
这不正常
Fine, I’ll take you to see the lanterns.
好吧 我带你去看天灯
Really!
真的吗
You broke my ‘smolder’.
你坏了我的情绪
You coming, Blondie?
你不下来吗 美女
Look at the world so close,
看外面的世界 咫尺之遥
and I’m half way to it.
我就要来到
Look at it all so big
放眼望去 世界之大
do I even dare?
我却不敢跨出一步
Look at me, here at last I just have to do it.
看看自己 只需踏出最后一步
Should I? No.
我该留下吗 不
Here I go.
我这就下去
Just smell the grass, the dirt.
呼吸青草泥土香
Just like I dreamed they’d be.
正似我所梦
Just feel that summer breeze.
感受夏日和风徐徐
The way it’s calling me.
正是世界向我召唤
For like the first time ever, I’m completely free.
生平第一次 我终于完全自♥由♥
I could go running, and racing, and dancing…
我可以随心奔跑 疾走 起舞
and chasing, and leaping and bounding.
随意追逐 跑跳 跨越
Hair flying, heart pounding
头发飘舞 心跳怦怦
and splashing and reeling.
水珠飞溅 天旋地转
And finally feeling,
终于感知
that’s when my life begins.
正如我生命的开始
I can’t believe I did this.
真不敢相信我做到了
I can’t believe I did this.
真不敢相信我做到了
I can’t believe I did this!
真不敢相信我做到了
Mother would be so furious.
妈妈肯定会气疯的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!