Rapunzel look in that mirror. You know what I see?
瑞普兹快看镜子 知道我看见什么了吗
I see a strong, confident, beautiful young lady.
一位坚强 自信的美少女
Oh look, you’re here too.
看 你也在镜子里
I’m just teasing, stop taking everything so seriously.
开玩笑的 认真你就输了
Okay, so mother. As I was saying, tomorrow…
妈妈 我正想说 明天…
Rapunzel, mother’s feeling a little run down.
瑞普兹 你妈妈觉得有点不那么年轻了
Would you sing for me, dear?
给我唱首歌♥好吗 亲爱的
Then we’ll talk. OH! Of course, mother.
然后再说正事 当然 妈妈
Flower gleam and glow, let your power shine,
仙花闪耀 魔力显现
Make the clock reverse, bring back what once was mine.
倒转时光 带回往昔美好
Heal what has been hurt, change the fate’s design.
抚平创伤 改变命运
Save what has been lost, bring back what once was mine.
返还吾之所失 带回往昔美好
Rapunzel! So, mother,
瑞普兹 那么 妈妈
earlier I was saying that tomorrow
之前我想说
was a pretty big day, and you didn’t really respond,
明天是个大日子 你还没回话呢
So I’m just going to tell you. It’s my birthday!
我就是想告诉你 明天是我生日
No, no, no can’t be.
不 不可能
I distinctly remember. Your birthday was last year.
我记得很清楚 你的生日是去年
That’s the funny thing about birthdays.
这就是生日有意思的地方
They’re kind of an annual thing.
一年一次
Mother, I’m turning eighteen.
妈妈 我马上就满十八岁了
And I wanted to ask, what I really want for this birthday.
我想要 这个生日我最想要的
Actually what I want for…
实际上我想要
Rapunzel please, stop with the mumbling.
瑞普兹拜托 别含含糊糊的
You know how I feel about the mumbling.
你知道我很讨厌说话含糊
Blah, blah, blah… blah. It’s very annoying.
什么也听不清 太讨厌了
I’m just teasing, you’re adorable
开玩笑的 你这么可爱
I love you so much, darling.
我爱你还来不及呢 亲爱的
Oh, I want to see the floating lights.
我想去看那会飞的灯
What?
看什么
Well I was hoping you would take me to see the floating lights.
我希望你能带我去看会飞的灯
Oh, you mean the stars.
你是说星星
That’s the thing.
不是这样的
I’ve charted stars and they’re always constant.
我画过天文图 星星是恒定不动的
But these,
但那些灯
they appear every year on my birthday, Mother.
出现在每年我生日的那天 妈妈
Only on my birthday.
只此一天
And I can’t help but feel that they’re,
我总忍♥不住想
they’re meant for me.
它们是因我而在的
I need see them, mother. And not just from my window.
我要看看 妈妈 不仅是透过窗户
In person.
我要亲眼看看
I have to know what they are.
我一定要知道那是什么
You want to go outside?
你想出去吗
Oh, why Rapunzel.
为什么 瑞普兹
Look at you, as fragile as a flower.
看看你 娇嫩如花
Still a little sapling, just a sprout.
脆弱如芽
You know why we stay up in this tower.
你知道为何要待在这高塔
I know, but…
我知道 可是
That’s right, to keep you safe, and sound, dear.
没错 我要让你健健康康 安然无恙
Guess I always knew this day was coming.
我知道总有这一天
Know that soon you’d want to leave the nest.
你会想远走高飞
Soon, but not yet. Shhh.. But
快了 但时辰还未到 可是
Trust me pet, Mother, knows best.
相信我 小家伙 妈妈最清楚
Mother knows best,
妈妈最清楚
listen to your mother.
听妈妈的话
It’s a scary world out there.
外面的世界很可怕
Mother knows best.
妈妈最清楚
One way or another, something will go wrong, I swear.
出门在外 麻烦总难免
Ruffians, thugs, poison Ivy, quicksand.
流氓恶棍 毒藤流沙
Cannibals, and snakes, the plague… yes.
食人族 毒蛇 瘟疫也会来
Also large bugs, men with pointy teeth.
还有恐怖巨虫 獠牙怪胎
And stop, no more, you’ll just upset me.
不说了 想想就心寒
Mother’s right here, mother will protect you.
妈妈会在这儿 给你保护
Darling here’s what I suggest.
所以宝贝听我一句
Skip the drama, stay with Mama.
别瞎想 待在妈妈身边
Mother, knows best.
妈妈最清楚
Mother knows best. Take it from your mumsey.
妈妈最清楚 没有庇护
On your own, you won’t survive.
你一个人难以生存
Sloppy underdressed, immature, clumsy,
衣着简陋 幼稚笨拙
Please, they’ll eat you up, alive.
你会被别人生吞活剥
Gullible, naive, positively grubby.
很傻很天真
Ditzy and a bit, well, hmm vague.
很呆很无知
Plus I believe, getting kinda chubby.
再加上一点婴儿肥
I’m just saying, ‘Cause I luv you.
我这么说只是因为我爱你
Mother understands, Mothers here to help you.
妈妈懂你 妈妈会在一旁帮助你
All I have is one request.
我只有一事相求
Rapunzel? Yes?
瑞普兹 在
Don’t ever ask to leave this tower, again.
永远别再提要离开这座塔的事
Yes, Mother.
好的 妈妈
Ahh, I love you very much, dear.
我很爱你 亲爱的
I love you more.
我更爱你
I love you most.
天底下我最爱你
Don’t forget it.
别忘了
You’ll regret it.
不然你会后悔
Motherrrrrrr.
妈妈
Knows best.
最清楚
Ta, ta, I’ll see you in a bit, my flower.
一会儿见 我的小花
I’ll be here.
我一直都在
No, no no. This is bad, this is very,
遭了糟了 太遭了
very bad, This is really bad.
糟糕透顶
They just can’t get my nose right.
他们总画不对我的鼻子
Who cares.
管他呢
Well it’s easy for you to say.
你们倒是站着说话不腰疼
You guys look amazing.
你们俩都帅翻了
All right, okay. Give me a boost, and I’ll pull you up.
这样 你们先推我上去 我再来拉你们
Give us the satchel first.
先把包给我们
Wha..? I just…
什么 我就是
I can’t believe, that after all we’ve been through together,
真不敢相信 我们在一起混了这么久
you don’t trust me.
你们还是不信任我
Now help us up, pretty boy.
现在把我们拉上去吧 小白脸
Sorry, my hands are full.
不好意思 腾不出手了
What?
什么
Rider!
莱德
Retrieve that satchel with any force.
无论如何也要把背包夺回来
Yes, sir!
遵命 长官
We got him now, Maximus.
我们就快抓住他了 马克西姆斯
Heeyah! Come flea-bag, forward.
快走啊 蠢货
No.
不行
No, stop it.
别咬了
Stop it.
别乱来
Give it to me.
给我
Alone at last.
总算清净了
Okay, okay, I got a person in my closet.
淡定 有个人在我衣橱里
I’ve got a person in my closet.
我衣橱里有个人
I’ve got a person in my closet!
我把一个人扔衣橱里了
To weak to handle myself out there, huh Mother?
我还弱不禁风 不能自理吗 妈妈
Well, Tell that to my frying pan.
问问我的平底锅吧
Rapunzel!
瑞普兹
Let down your hair.
放下你的头发来
One moment, Mother.
等一下 妈妈
I have a big surprise.
我有个大惊喜
Uh, I do too.
我也是
Oh, I bet my surprise is bigger.
打赌我的这个更惊喜
I seriously doubt it.
那可不一定
I brought back parsnips.
我采来了防风草
I’m going to make hazel nut soup for dinner, your favorite.
晚饭给你做榛子汤 你的最爱
Surprise!
惊喜吧
Well mother, there’s something I want to tell you.
妈妈 我想跟你说个事儿
Oh Rapunzel, you know I hate leaving you after a fight.
瑞普兹 你知道我并不想吵完就一走了之
Especially when I’ve done absolutely nothing wrong.
尤其是错还不在我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!