噢!
Whoa!
噢!
Oh. whoa!
噢! 天了噜!
How embarrassing for her.
真是太为她感到丢脸了
This is going to take forever.
她要花上一辈子才能走完了
Hello? Can anyone help me?
你好?请问有人能帮帮我么?
Silly me. I must’ve taken a wrong turn somewhere.
我真傻. 我一定是在某个地方拐错弯了
I’ll be glad to help you. madam.
我很乐意帮助你. 女士
Oh. you’re too kind!
噢! 你真的是太好人了!
Hey. Madam Poppycock?
嘿. 胡扯女士
The party’s upstairs.
派对是在楼上
Meet Lady Caine.
这是Caine女士
You’re a lot stronger than you look.
你比看起来的要强壮很多
I’m a lot of things.
我有很多事情是你不知道的
Let the show begin.
让演出开始吧
I’m gonna need you to step back
into that cell. pronto.
我要你回到那个牢房♥里面. pronto
That there is a nice suit.
你穿的这套盔甲可真好看
The wearer of this crown
这个皇冠的佩戴者
is a shining example of the promise
是一个代表着承诺的荣誉象征
that is Corona.
也是Corona的象征
an ambassador of goodwill
对一个对于来自遥远地方的人来说
to those visiting from afar.
象征着善意的大使
and an inspiration
对一个对于那些足够幸运
to those fortunate enough
能够住在这座王国里面的人
to live within her borders.
的一个灵感
But above all. the chief
responsibility of the crown
但比那些更重要的是. 皇冠佩戴者最主要的责任是
is to keep the people of Corona safe
保护Corona人♥民♥远离危险
from dangers. near and far.
无论是近的还是远的
And their are many.
因为危险实在是太多了
This mandate is not to be taken
这项授权不能被轻易
– lightly.
– Go find Max.
– 忽视
– 去找Max
There will come a day when
the walls that surround Corona
总会有那么一天
当保护着Corona的城墙
are threatened by malfeasance.
A day…
被一些不法的行为所威胁
那一天…
– Attention. Please!
– Lady Caine?
– 各位.请注意!
– Caine女士?
Release my guests immediately.
请你立刻放了我的客人
What’s the matter. Fred?
怎么了么. Fred
Am I ruining your
little girl’s perfect day?
是怕我毁了你宝贝女儿的完美的一天么?
The duchess?
女公爵?
Oh honey. I am no duchess.
哦亲爱的. 我可不是什么女公爵
I don’t understand.
可是我不明白
Of course you wouldn’t. Rapunzel.
你当然不会明白了. Rapunzel
But try to follow along.
但请试着跟上节奏
This is all your fault.
这一切全都是你的错
What?
什么?
You see. after your untimely disappearance.
你看. 在你不和适宜地消失之后.
Your father locked up every
criminal in the Kingdom.
你的父亲把王国里所有的罪犯都关了起来
including a simple petty thief.
包括一个可怜的小偷
My father…
也就是我的父亲
I saw him thrown into a cage
我亲眼看着他被丢进一个笼子里
and hauled off like some animal.
然后像一个动物一样被拖走
never to be seen again.
从此再也见不到了
So. I thought I’d come back
所以. 我决得我应该回来
and return the favor.
来回报你们
Load ’em up. boys.
把他们都关进去. 小的们
Your turn. Your Majesty.
到你了. 国王陛下
Oh come now.
哦 快点
you didn’t think we’d leave our
prized pig in the pen. did you?
你不会认为我们会把自己战利品留在这里吧?
Dad?
爸爸?
Rapunzel. stay back.
Rapunzel. 退后
– But…
– No. There’s nothing you can do.
但是…..
不 你帮不了什么忙
As your father and your king.
I command you to stay put.
作为你的父亲和国王. 我命令你站在原地不动
Don’t be a hero. pretty boy.
不要逞英雄. 可爱的小男孩
Sorry. Dad…
对不起. 父亲
I can’t stay put.
我不能站在原地不动
Rapunzel!
Rapunzel!
That’s my girl!
这才是我的女孩!
Let them go!
由他们去吧!
It’s amazing what you can ide under those wigs.
卧♥槽♥! 你竟然可以把头发藏在假发下面
isn’t it. Princess.
不是吗?公主
Come on. let’s move out!
来吧. 我们开始行动!
Ugh. now you’re just making me angry.
现在你只是正在令我生气.
Good. because I’m just getting started.
很好! 因为我正在准备开始.
Get those people back here. now!
把那些人抓回来! 现在!
Rapunzel. your hair!
Repunzel.你的头发!
I know. we’ll talk about it later.
我知道. 我们稍后再谈.
Please get somewhere safe and take care of mom.
请找个安全的地方照顾好母亲.
– Rapunzel!
– That’s my cue..
Rapunzel!
这是我的提示.
Yeah!
YEAH!
Well. my last day on Princess duty.
非常好! 今天是我最后一日履行公主职务.
Might as well go down fighting.
还不如干一架
Leave them alone.
离他们远一点
So. you sure you can handle yourself?
所以. 你确定自己一个人没问题?
Oh. I’ll manage.
噢.我会想办法
Get that door open. now!
把那扇门给我打开! 现在!
Aw… cute.
噢. 真是可爱.
Rapunzel!
Thanks. Blondie.
谢啦. 美女.
Haha! Now this feels good.
哈哈! 这样感觉才叫好.
Stay down!
别动!
You have no idea who you are dealing with.
你完全不知道你在跟谁打交道.
Believe me. I’ve dealt with much worse.
相信我.我遇过比这更糟的.
You think this is over?
你觉得这样就结束了?
Ha! I promise you.
哈!我向你保证.
I’ll be back.
我一定会回来的.
Oh… Lady Caine.
噢….Lady Caine
It’s impolite to leave in the middle of a party.
在派对中途离开是一个很不礼貌的
You think you’d know that.
你想你已经知道
Nice to see ya. Thanks for coming!
很高兴见到你.十分感谢前来参加派对!
Nice suit. buddy.
西装看起不错.兄弟
Happy Coronation Day folks.
加冕日快乐各位
So I’m trying to understand this.
所以我在试着理解
You snuck out last night
昨晚你偷偷溜了出去
went beyond the walls of Corona.
跑到了Corona的城墙之外
where you touched a mysterious rock.
在那里你摸了一块神秘的石头
that somehow caused your hair to return?
然后不知道什么原因使你的头发变了回来?
Yes.
是的
And you acted alone?
而且是你一个人做的?
Look. I know you’re angry.
听着. 我知道你很生气
but can’t you see? I’m okay!
但是你看不到么?我没事!
I’m more than okay. I…
我好的不得了. 我..
Rapunzel…
Rpunzel…
There’s something I need to tell you.
有些事情我需要告诉你
I love you.
我爱你
The night you were taken a part of me died.
在你被夺走的那个晚上 有一部分的我死掉了
the best part of me.
那个最好的部分
For 18 long and agonizing years I swore
在那漫长而且难熬的18年里. 我发誓
that if somehow. someway. by some miracle
如果不管如何.不管什么方法. 不管什么奇迹
the fates decided to show mercy and return you to me.
如果仁慈的命运把你还给我
I would never let anything happen to you again.
我绝对不会再让你出任何事情
And now that this has returned.
然而现在又开始了
the very reason you were snatched
away from me in the first place.
跟第一次你被从我身边夺走一样的原因
I’m afraid I’m left with no choice. sweetheart.