Don’t stop. Rapunzel. Keep going!
别停!Rapunzel,快走!
Um. Cassandra!
嗯,Cassandra!
Keep moving. Rapunzel. We need to get…
继续移♥动♥,Rapunzel 我们需要得到…
Whoa! What?
哇! 什么?
What happened?
发生了什么事?
I have no idea.
我不知道。
but we’ll have to deal with it later.
但是我们稍后必须处理。
Let’s go!
我们走吧!
Uh!
嗯!
Help!
帮帮我!
Cassandra! My hair!
Cassandra! 我的头发!
Whoa!
哇!
Ahh!
啊!
Cassandra!
Cassandra!
Whoa!
哇!
See? I told you I’d get you in and out
看? 我告诉过你,我会让你进去也能出来。
without anyone knowing.
没有人知道。
Piece of cake.
小菜一碟。
Piece of cake?
小菜一碟?
Uh. did you see the 70 feet of
呃 你看到70尺的
“my father’s going to kill me.”
“我父亲要杀了我”
growing from my head?
从我头上长出来?
One problem at a time please.
一次只有一个问题。
We’ve got a problem.
我们有一个问题。
Because of the coronation.
they’ve doubled security
因为加冕。
他们的安保增加了一倍。
at the gates today.
今天在门口
And there’s no other way in?
还有没有其他的方法?
Sure. if you want to walk in the
front door in broad daylight.
当然。 如果你光天化日从大门进去。
Hmm. maybe we don’t need the front door.
嗯 也许我们不需要从大门进去。
I told him it wasn’t protocol. sir.
我告诉他,这不是协议, 先生。
Okay. quick. hand me the scissors.
好的,快,给我剪刀。
So what do we wanna do here?
那么我们想在这里做什么?
Maybe a bob? How about some layers?
也许是 bob? 那一些层次怎么样?
Just cut it!
直接剪了!
Uh-oh.
呃哦
Uh-oh? Why uh-oh?
呃哦 为什么呃哦?
There shouldn’t be any uh-ohs.
不应该有任何呃哦。
Uh-oh.
呃哦。
Was your hair always this strong?
你的头发总是这么强悍吗?
What? No!
什么?没有!
Try again.
再试一次。
We’re gonna need a plan B.
我们需要一个计划B.
Cover your eyes.
遮住你的眼睛。
Ha!
哈!
Forget it.
算了吧。
It’s just like those stupid rocks. It’s unbreakable.
它就像那些石头一样不可破坏
We can’t forget it!
我们不能忘记!
Today is my coronation.
今天是我的加冕典礼
Hey. sunshine. are you in there?
嘿! sunshine,你在吗?
You can’t let Eugene see you.
你不能让 Eugene看到你
What? Why?
什么?为什么?
He can’t know anything about last night.
他不能知道任何昨晚发生的事。
I told you. Rapunzel.
我告诉过你,Rapunzel
If it gets out that I took you
outside Corona. I’m done for.
如果有人知道,我把你带到
Corona外面.我完了.
But I trust Eugene.
但我相信Eugene。
Well. I don’t.
很好. 我不相信。
My dad will have me taken off princess detail.
我的爸爸会从让我从中消失。
We’ll never see each other again.
我们永远不会再见到对方了。
Oh come on. we’ve been looking for you all night.
哦,来吧!我们一整夜都在为你担心。
Hey. are you okay in there?
嘿。你还好吗?
I can hear you. you know?
我可以听见你。你知道吗?
Rapunzel!
Rapunzel!
Rapunzel?
Rapunzel?
Rapunzel?
Rapunzel?
Stand back!
退后!
Are you ok… Holy hair!
你还好吗?啊你的头发!
Surprise!
惊喜!
Whoa! Ooh. mama! Ha!
哇!哦哦妈妈呀!哈
Okay! Okay.
好的!好的。
This is new. I mean. no! Not new
这是新的,我的意思是。没有!不是新的。.
Right? Because we’ve seen this. obviously.
对?因为我们有明显看到这个
That whole magic thing is involved again.
那个神奇的东西再次参与进来。
It was magic right? Actually. you know what?
You don’t need to tell me.
这是魔法吗?事实上您知道吗?
你不需要告诉我。
I’m just going to go ahead and say
your hair magically grew back.
我只是去继续说
你的头发神奇地长回来了。
I’m not going to ask how. Obviously
you don’t want to tell me
我不会问怎么样. 显然
你不想告诉我
or else you wouldn’t have
to tried to hide it from me.
否则你不会
试图把它隐藏起来。
So. I won’t ask how it grew back.
所以. 我不会问它怎么回事。
but tell me please. how did it grow back?
但请告诉我怎么回事?
Don’t answer that. The important thing is you’re okay.
不要回答. 重要的是你还好吗
You’re okay. right? Because as long as you’re okay.
I don’t care what happened.
你还好,对吗?因为只要你还好。
我不在乎发生了什么事。
But I mean. I care. obviously I care.
但我的意思是我在意。显然我在乎
but I’m sure there is a reasonable explanation.
但我确定有一个合理的解释。
Where is the war?
战争在哪里?
That you’ll share when you’re ready.
当你准备好了,你会分享的。
Thank you for understanding.
谢谢你的理解。
Oh. come one. really?
哦。来一个的,真的?
I thought we trusted each other. Rapunzel.
我以为我们信任彼此。Rapunzel.
We do! I do. it’s just…
我们的确是!我确实相信你。只是..
Fine. fine. fine. You know what?
好的。好的。好的。你知道吗?
I can’t make you tell me what happened.
我不能让你告诉我发生了什么。
but obviously you’re keeping something from me.
但显然你在向我隐瞒什么
But whatever it is. I just want you to know
但无论如何。我只是想让你知道
you should never feel like you
have to hide anything from me.
你不应该觉得要向我隐瞒任何东西。
You don’t hide things from the people you love.
你对你所爱的人有所隐瞒
Ever.
永远不会
Rapunzel. honey.
Rapunzel. 宝贝
Hide your hair. woman!
藏起你的头发. 妹子!
You gotta hid your hair.
你必须藏起头发。
Rapunzel?
Rapunzel?
May I come in. sweetheart?
我可以进来吗?亲爱的。
You can’t! I’m…
你不能!因为我正在……
brushing my teeth!
正在刷牙!
Oh. good.
嗷,好吧╮(╯-╰)╭
But I can still come in. can’t I?
但我仍旧可以进来,对吧?
Believe me mom. you do not want to.
我有早上起床的口气
Morning breath.
相信我妈妈
Wouldn’t wanna expose you to that.
你不会想要闻到它的,别进来
That’s ah. very thoughtful of you.
啊哈,这就是…体贴入微的你
Um. dad and I want you to join
us on the terrace for breakfast.
嗯……爸爸和我希望你能在阳台上和我们共进早餐
Um. I don’t know.
额,我不确定是否有时间
There’s a lot of stuff
I have to do to get ready.
我有好多事情不得不处理
Rapunzel. well.
Rapunzel,好吧
your father has something very
important to share with you.
你♥爸♥爸有一些很重要的事情想跟你说
He’s… he’s been waiting all night.
他等了你一个晚上
Yeah. sure. um…
啊,好的……
I will meet you there in a minute?
我马上去找你们
The coronation is in two hours!
加冕典礼还有两个小时就开始了!
How am I suppose to cut this hair?
我该怎样这把这个头发剪掉?
I might have an idea.
我有一个办法
So. Rapunzel. ready for the big day?
Rapunzel,你准备迎接加冕礼了吗?
You bet! Already

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!