You didn’t tell me anything.
你哪知道我跟你说过什么 你个聋子
How would you know what I tell you? You’re deaf.
我们搞的这么乱七八糟的该怎么办
What do you think of the mess we’re making?
-这个 -很棒 是吧
– It’s… – Wonderful, isn’t it?
是的 马♥克♥思♥
It is. Yeah, Max.
很抱歉现在镇里每个人都恨我们
I’m just sorry everyone in town hates our guts now.
恨你的人多过恨我的人 本不该这样的
Yours more than mine. If that’s even possible.
不用抱歉 这些孩子非常棒
Sorry? Hell, these kids are fantastic.
我这三天听到的谢谢和请比我
I’ve heard more thank yous and pleases in the past
这辈子听到的都要多
Three days than I’ve heard in a lifetime from those shmucks.
相信我 不管他们跟你说些什么
And believe me, no matter what they tell you,
他们都在靠这个挣钱呢
They’re all trying to make money off this thing, too.
鲍伯给那些小孩
I saw Bob charge a dollar to fill a
只加瓶水就收了一块钱
Bottle with water for one of these kids.
-一块钱 -你相信吗
– A dollar? – Yeah, can you believe it?
一块钱 就为点水 天啊
A dollar. For water. Geez.
艾略特 你是艾略特·泰伯 是吧
Elliot. You’re Elliot Tiber, right?
对 我就是
Yeah, that’s me.
-有事吗 你是 -威尔玛
– How can I help you, Miss… – Vilma.
维堤·冯·威尔玛
Vetty Von Vilma,
叫我威尔玛好了
But you can call me Vilma.
威尔玛 你来这干吗
Vilma. What brings you here?
斯蒂夫让我向你问好
I’m supposed to say hi from Steve.
-斯蒂夫 -村里的那个
– Steve? – From the village?
-史蒂芬 -他现在已经走了
– Steven? – He’s gone now.
他头上插着花去旧金山
Off to San Francisco with a flower in his hair
陪他的新情人去了
On his sugar daddy’s lap.
实际上 那人是我的前任
Yeah. Actually, my ex-sugar daddy.
如释重负啊
Good riddance.
他喜欢那些下流的有钱人 是吧
He does like them mean and rich, doesn’t he,
-我们的史蒂芬 -他很
– Our steven? – He’s very…
不管怎样 他说你好像在建立
Anyhow, he said you might be starting
专为同性恋而设的度假村
Some sort of a gay resort here.
度假和玩乐可是我的专长
Well, resorting as well as reclining is my specialty.
我正好要回布法罗看我妈妈
And as I was on my way to visit my mother in buffalo,
于是就顺路拜访一下
I thought I’d stop by.
看看是个什么情况
Look what I stumbled into.
还有 你跟你♥爸♥妈赶走的那群家伙
By the way, those clowns you and your dear parents chased off
我知道他们不是好人
Not nice people. I know.
我以前经常赌马 你知道是什么意思吧
I was playing the horses, if you know what I mean,
就在蒙蒂塞洛的赌马场里
Over by the racetrack in monticello.
直到黑帮想夺走我的收入之前
Nice bedroom community, actually,
我都非常喜欢那里
Until that bunch tried to confiscate my earnings.
你认为他们会回来吗
You think they’ll be back? Here?
-我只能说你需要帮助 -什么帮助
– All I can say is you need help. – What kind of help?
这不算什么
That’s nothing.
你应该看看我这里藏了什么
You should see what I’m packing up here.
-天啊 -我知道
– My god. – I know.
不过回到眼前这个问题上来
But keeping to the subject at hand for the moment,
你确实需要一些真正的保安人员
You do need some real security around here.
你是真正的保安人员吗
And you’re real security?
-什么 -呃 你看上去不像
– What? – Well, you don’t look…
我虽然是爷爷辈的人了 但
Okay, I may be a grandfather, but…
你当爷爷了
You’re a grandfather?
我结婚得早
I married young, the night
在我坐船离开韩国的那个晚上
Before I shipped out for Korea.
你以前在韩国
You were in korea?
永远忠诚 你问题真多
Semper fi, you little prick.
美国海军陆战队中士
Sergeant, U.S. Marine corps.
不是开玩笑吧
No kidding. Yeah.
抽雪茄的是我
That’s me with the Cigar.
另外那个是我一生的挚爱
The other one was the love of my life.
狙击手杀死了他
Killed. Sniper.
我出去巡逻 找到了那个中国懦夫
I went out on patrol, found the Chinese pissant who did it,
-用手扭断了他的脖子 -天啊
– And broke his neck with my own hands. – Jesus.
实际上 最后那段是我编的
Actually, I made that last part up.
但如果我抓住了那个混♥蛋♥
But I would have
我肯定会这样干的
If I’d gotten a hold of the son of a bitch,
只要我抓住他 我现在就做
And I’d do it today if I found him.
-威尔玛 你被聘用了 -谢谢
– Vilma, you’re hired. – Thank you.
-欢迎登船 -你不会后悔的
– Welcome aboard. – You won’t regret it.
你需要制♥服♥吗
Do you need some kind of uniform?
我有制♥服♥
I’ve got uniforms, baby.
艾略特 她是匹漂亮的马
Hey, Elliot. She’s a beautiful ride.
去找马♥克♥思♥的理想代步工具
Great way to commute to Max’s.
西装真不错
That’s a nice suit.
特地为了新闻发布会穿的
It’s for the Press. conference.
原来如此
Sure.
-你还好吗 -有点紧张
– You okay? – A little nervous.
肯定会紧张的
Got just the thing.
实际上 我感觉有点恶心
You know, actually, I’m feeling a little nauseous.
抽大♥麻♥是治恶心最好方法
Hey, grass is a perfect cure for nausea.
-真的吗 -当然
– Really? – Seriously.
-这东西真好 -没错吧
– It’s good shit. – Very good shit.
接下来音乐会开始前的这些天
And in these next few days before the concert,
我们将提供每日简报
We’ll also provide daily briefings
同时我们也会在这里提供所有实况报道
And we’re all here to provide any follow up.
接下来 这是艾略特·泰伯先生
But without further delay, here is mr.
他是艾尔摩纳哥的所有者
Elliot Tiber, the proprietor of the EL Monaco,
贝索尔商业协会的主席
President of the Bethel chamber of commerce,
伍德斯托克的企业社区联络人
And a community liaison for Woodstock ventures. Mr. Tiber.
女士们 先生们 下午好
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen of the press.
你有在白湖镇开音乐会的法律许可证吗
Do you have a legal permit for the concert in White Lake?
八月十五日 十六日 十七日三天
There will be a music and arts festival held here
这里将会举♥行♥音乐及艺术的盛会
On august 15th, 16th, And 17th,
我们举♥行♥的音乐及艺术盛会
Part of my ongoing yearly music and arts festivals
将会使白湖镇成为
That have made White Lake the truly
真正的国际文化中心
International cultural center that it is.
像你们这样优秀的人们
As evidenced by the fact that you wonderful ladies
能来到这里报道它就证明了这一点
And gentlemen of the press are here to report on it.
我很荣幸能在开幕之前就被任命为
I have been proud to be the artistic director of the
艺术总监 我希望
Festival in its prior incarnations, and I hope that…
你有举合法办音乐会的许可证吗
Yes, but do you have a legal permit for the concert?
当然有
Of course.
你需要提醒吗 我是主席
Need I remind you, I am the president.
我是贝索尔旅馆商业协会的主席
I am the president of the Bethel chamber of commerce.
像我这样一个人♥民♥的领袖
Would a leading civic leader such as myself
怎么会破坏自己的规矩呢
Break his own laws?
那太不合情理了
That doesn’t make sense.
根据警♥察♥的统计大约有十万人要来
Do you realize that the police are now estimating that
参加本次音乐会 你知道吗
Perhaps as many as 100,000 people will attend the concert?
你们白湖镇镇的人对于
What will your people here
十万名嬉皮士来这里怎么看
In White Lake think of 100,000
你想过他们对小镇会有什么影响吗
Hippies and what they will do to the town?
我的人 你说的是我的人
My people? You say my people.
白湖镇本地人不能被称为是我的人
Native White Lakians cannot be considered people, you know,
或是其他任何人的人
Mine or anyone else’s.
你能给我们介绍一下本周
Can you tell us something about these free
为当地居民开放的免费节目吗
Programs for the local community happening this week?
出♥售♥票数会有最高限额吗
Will there be a cap on the number of tickets sold,
你怎么应对
And how will you deal with people
那些没票的人呢
Showing up without tickets?
你是想问关于自♥由♥的问题吗
You are asking about freedom.
所有企业经营
The very essence of the enterprise, of all enterprise,
尤其是企业的自主经营
Especially free enterprise.
最关键的东西就包括自♥由♥
And freedom could be considered,
而自♥由♥也经常被理解为
And is often considered, you know,
是免费的代名词
To be just another word for being free.
然而 不会再有驶向自♥由♥之地列车了
Therefore, there will be no train to freedom.
因为列车已离站
Train has already left the station.
如果白湖镇的人还被束缚着

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!