Because right now, Elli,
我想你把心思放都在
I need you to focus on the positive message
发送正面消息上
That we’re sending.
在本地人里面多宣传一下
You know, rapping with the local townspeople,
多联♥系♥一些当地报社
Finding some time with some of the papers here.
等等 你是说记者招待会吗
Wait, you mean like a press conference?
记者招待会 没错
A press conference. Yeah.
主意不错 艾利 我喜欢
Radical idea, Elli. I love it.
不 实际上 你不是这么想的
No, actually, you don’t.
我可以保证
Me and public speaking
在公共场合发表演讲绝对不是我的强项
I can guarantee you, not one of my strong suits.
我之前有过切身经历
I’m speaking from experience here.
嘿 迈克尔
Hey, Michael.
嘿 我想让你见个人
Hey. I want you to meet somebody.
这是莱文德·唐
Let me introduce you to Reverend Don.
他负责我们的社区宣传
He’s helping with our community outreach and
他希望你可以帮他了解当地人
He’d love it if you could help him get to know the locals.
很高兴见到你
Hi. It’s really great to meet you.
我不知道迈克尔和你说了多少
I don’t know how much Michael’s told you,
但我们想给当地人
But we’re thinking of
举办一个小型的音乐会
Putting on a little free concert for the local people here,
如果你的话剧社可以
And we thought it would be a great idea to
再表演一个节目的话就更好了
include a scene from your theater company.
你觉得他们会有时间吗
Do you think they’d be open to it?
是的 他们会非常愿意的
Yeah, they’d love that.
但是你说演给当地人看
But you said it’s for the locals?
-但这个话剧很前卫 -太好了
– Because the play’s very contemporary. – Cool.
嘿嘿 伙计们 热♥线♥开通了
Hey, hey, you guys, the phones are alive.
麦克
Mike.
嘿 你♥爸♥找你
Hey, your dad wants you.
[眺望旅馆]
Overlook hotel
我想马上把它涂掉
I’ll get some paint, but they’re
但他们又会重新写上来
Just going to do it again.
他们敢再来这里 我就打破他们的头
They set foot here again, I break their heads.
爸 我去叫
Dad, let me call…
叫谁
Call who?
那个穿绿衬衫的笨蛋
That little putz in the green shirt,
他是州警的儿子
he’s the son of that state trooper.
真想把他和他爸扔进柏油烫死
I could boil him and his putz of a father in tar.
爸 我们得在老妈看到之前把这个涂掉
Just, dad, let’s just get this painted before mom sees it.
然后你再烧柏油吧
Then you can start warming up the tar.
谢谢
Thanks.
再往冷藏室多放点这个
Put some more of those in the cooler.
爸 我们就只有这么多了
Dad, this is all we got.
你没有多订点吗
You didn’t order more?
我订了 我还给卡潘家打了电♥话♥
I did. and I called Karpen’s, too, for the kitchen.
我让他们按平时十倍的量送来了
I asked them all to bring 10 times our usual.
好吧 他们明天来的时候
Well, when they come tomorrow,
你让他们送二十倍的量
you tell them to bring 20 times more.
不 三十倍
No, 30 times.
我们哪有地方放啊
Where are we going to put it all?
这些人吃得喝的跟牲口一样多
These people, they eat and drink like animals,
而且人越来越多
And there’s more of them every minute.
我们根本不用为放在哪里发愁
It doesn’t matter where we put it.
一天就全吃光了
It’ll be gone in a day.
-要什么 -两瓶百威
– Yes? – Couple of buds, please.
两美圆 谢谢
$2. Thank you.
-你把这东西修好了吗 -好了
– You got that thing working? – Yeah.
别碰那些电线
Don’t touch those wires.
-看看咱们是否能放点什么 -很少
– Let’s see what you got to put on. – Nothing much.
朱迪·加伦和她的女儿丽莎·明尼利
Judy garland live.
好久没听到过这个了
Haven’t heard this in a long time.
真不敢相信她已经不在了
It’s hard to believe she’s gone.
实际上我相信 我遇到过她一次
Actually, I can believe it. I met her once.
她有趣吗
Wow. Was she fun?
她搞笑得没边了
She was brimming over.
我是艾略特
I’m Elliot.
我是保罗 建筑师
Hey. Paul. Construction.
你看到我们正在建的舞台了吗
You seen the stage we’re building?
-没 -它挺大的
– No. – It’s huge.
再来瓶啤酒吗
Wow. Do you want another beer?
不要了 谢谢
No, thanks. I’ve got a thing going with
我刚抽过大♥麻♥
Some lebanese red right now.
你♥爸♥不介意我们在这里抽大♥麻♥吗
Your old man doesn’t mind if we light up in here?
他闻不到 屋顶柏油味太重了
He can’t smell. Too much roofing tar.
酷
Cool.
酷
Cool.
再过来点 再过来点
More. More, come on.
好了 好了 很好 很好
Okay, okay. Good. Good, Good, Good.
-40元 -妈
– $40. – ma.
妈 迪莎说枕头跟肥皂
Ma. Tisha says you’re trying to charge extra
你又准备额外收费了
For pillows and soap again.
我们讨论过这个的
We talked about this.
不要指责我
Don’t accuse me!
没什么可以卖♥♥的了 连手纸都没了
I got nothing to sell anyway, not even toilet paper!
说起这个我就得问一下
Which leads me to ask,
租你房♥子住的这些家伙
Where do you think all these people you’re
你准备让他们在哪里上厕所呢
Renting space to are going to do their business?
你别这样了 妈 钱已经够多了
You’ve got to stop, ma. Enough with the money.
我们刚还清了抵押贷款
We just paid off the mortgage.
想想这个 你就不能开心点吗
Think about it! Can’t you just be happy?
你干什么 你干什么
What’re you doing? What’re you doing?
别 别
Hey! No! No!
-别在草丛里瞎搞 -妈 别这样
– No shtupping in the bushes! – Ma, come on.
来吧
Come on.
对不起 售票处什么时候开啊
Excuse me, when does the ticket office open?
还没开呢 不过很快
Not yet! Soon!
上午好 你们就是他的妻子和孩子吧
Good morning. You must be the lovely wife and child.
爸 怎么啦
What’s up, dad?
我们刚跟你♥爸♥说
We were just tElling your pops here it looks
你们生意挺红火的
Like you guys are getting some nice business.
所以你们好像需要我们来搭把手
So, it looks like you can use some help.
艾利 他说的太荒谬了
He’s talking nonsense, Elli.
独家客运跟安保服务
Something about exclusive transportation and
一共1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥元
Security for $10,000.
-我明白了 -你不懂 钱归我们
– I get it. – No, you don’t get it. We get it.
你们可以靠现场收入赚钱 饮料什么的
You got live entertainment happening here, beverages, etc.
而蒙蒂塞洛赛马场
Yeah. We cover the hotels
周围的旅馆由我们罩着
around the racetrack in Mmonticello.
我们保护你们
We cover you.
如果我说不行呢
And what if I say you don’t?
查理 他说不行我们怎么办啊
Charlie, what do we do if he says we don’t?
你个臭强盗 滚 不然我把你赶出去
You’re trespassers. Get out, or I make you get out.
是吗
Is that so?
你听见了吗
You hear this?
我受够这些流氓了
Enough with these bums!
爸 你干什么 停下来
Dad, what’re you doing? Stop.
-来啊 -别 住手
– Hey, come on. Hey! – No, stop!
得了 天啦
Come on, get… Christ almighty!
滚 滚出去
Go on. Get out of here!
天啊 你们这群畜生
Jesus! You people are like animals.
滚 从我的房♥子里滚出去
Get out! Get out of my property!
否则就给你点颜色
I’ll show you!
滚出我的房♥子
Get off my property!
滚 再也不许回来
Get out! Don’t try to come back here!
下次我们可不会这么好说话了
Next time we won’t be so nice!
我的关节炎太要命了
My arthritis is killing me.
我跟你说过别整晚站在酒吧里
I told you not to stand at the bar all night.
爸妈 你们真是超级英雄
Dad, Ma, you’re superheroes.
太棒了
Far out.
你什么都没说过