Elli, you’re an idiot.
二三十个人在这住一个周末没有关系
Twenty people, thirty, okay, for a weekend.
但是一千 五千的话
But 1,000, 5,000?
他们会把这个地方抢劫一空
They’ll steal everything.
-妈妈 -我们还会被邻居们告上法庭
– Ma… – We’ll be sued in court by the neighbors.
这是什么逻辑
What kind of meshuga, hairy,
我们得为这些乘着直升机
Barefoot person comes here in a heliocoptic that
光着脚的人在草地上
We should lay our good white
铺上干净的被单 再看着他们毁掉
Sheets on the grass and ruin them
然后再让他们把我们的旅馆夺去
And then plot and revolutionize to take our hotel.
妈妈 他付的是现金
Ma, he pays cash.
这的每个人都付现金 你个笨蛋
Everyone pays cash here, you shnook!
不 妈妈 是真的 打开看看
No, ma, really. Open it.
打开
Open it.
这5000块是房♥费
That’s $5,000 for the rent
他还会付给我5000块的联络费
And another $5,000 for my services as liaison.
还有 试想一下我们销♥售♥门票
Plus, think of the money we’re gonna make off of
还可以挣一些 还有
Commissions from the ticket sales! and also…
这是摩洛哥国际酒吧旅馆中心
El Monaco International Casino and bar Mitzvah Center.
-艾略特 -嘿 马♥克♥思♥
– Elliot? – Hey, Max.
你们走后电♥话♥就一直响个不停
Hi. Well, the phone hasn’t stopped ringing since you left.
-他们都说-我知道
– And they’re saying… – I know, wow.
也许成千上万的人会来这个音乐会
…Thousands of people might be coming to this thing.
-是的 -恩 你知道
– Yeah. – Well, you know,
这样的话很费劲才能让农场恢复原样
That’s gonna cost quite a bit to put things back in order
安置奶牛等等
And to get the cows situated and so forth.
我可以理解
I can understand, sure.
艾略特
Now, Elliot,
你知道我不想给你的音乐会添乱
You know I don’t wish to mess up your festival.
你应该理解的
You know that.
因为我觉得那样对待那些
‘Cause I think what was done to those young
在沃尔基尔的年轻人
People in Wallkill
是错误的 但是
Was just plain wrong. But
我和米利亚姆说过了
I’ve been talking with Miriam,
你是否可以回去告诉那些人
And we think if you could just go back and tell those people…
要多少钱
How much?
75000美元 一分都不能少
Seventy-five thousand. Not a penny less.
好的 我会跟他们说
Okay, I’ll let them know.
好的 很好 再见
Okay, good. Bye-bye.
怎么了
What?
我们不能花这个钱
Don’t spend any of that money.
刚才是马♥克♥思♥ 协议取消了
That was Max. The deal’s off.
什么 休想!
What? Impossible!
妈 妈 妈
Ma. ma. ma.
艾利 不要拦她 她不会走远的
Elli, don’t try to stop her. She can’t get far.
我已经读过报纸了
And I read in the papers
你们已经售出了几千张门票
You’ve already sold thousands of tickets,
那可不是小数目
And that’s a lot.
而且实际上你们得利用
And so you’ll be needing to use
我这里的所有地方
Practically, my whole place here,
不止苜蓿农场
Not just the alfalfa fields.
等等 我可以
Now, wait a second. I mean, I could…
我是说
I mean, I could
这个价格都可以买♥♥一个农场了
Buy a farm for the kind of money you’re asking for.
其实可以买♥♥五个
I could buy five farms.
我从报上得知
From what I read in the papers
罗伯特先生 在沃尔基尔你花了一百万
Mr.Roberts, you’ve already spent a million dollars in Wallkill
却一无所获
And you’ve only got until the 15th until your festival.
我敢肯定像你这样富有的年轻人
Now, I’m sure a wealthy young man such as yourself could,
确实可以买♥♥到很多的农场
Indeed, buy a lot of farms.
但这不是重点 我的意思是
But that’s neither here nor there. All I’m saying is…
是的 你就是想让我们骑虎难下
Yeah, all you’re saying is that you’ve got us over a barrel.
如果我不想谈的话
Well, if I didn’t
你就不会坐在这
You wouldn’t be
喝第二瓶巧克力奶了
On your second carton of chocolate milk now
不是吗 但我告诉你们
Would you? But I tell you this, fellas
我向来说话算话
When you make a deal with me, it’s a deal.
只要你接受我的提议
Okay? So long as you promise to put things back in order,
我会毫无遗力的支持你们
I’ll stand by you 100%.
这些人都是我的邻居
These people are my neighbors,
我知道怎么和他们协商
And I know how to deal with them.
我绝不会让他们像
I won’t let them run you off
沃尔基尔那样赶走你们
Like they did in Wallkill
因为这是我的地盘
‘Cause this is my land
咱们听听他是什么意见
And let’s just see him try.
马♥克♥思♥ 这样很好 你也说得很对
Wow, Max, that is very cool. And you’re right.
会有很多人来到这里
We’re going to have a lot of people come here
同时享受你的农场
And enjoy your place.
迈克尔 如果是我
Michael, if I may
我不会接受75,000美元的价格
I wouldn’t describe $75,000 as cool.
5000美元倒可以接受
$5,000 is cool.
那是你们的钱 伙计
Hey, it’s your bread, guys.
我只是试着让你们了解一下马♥克♥思♥的想法
I’m just trying to put you together here with Max’s vision.
好的 听着 马♥克♥思♥
Right. Look, Max
如果我们真的考虑接受的话
If we were willing to consider doing this,
你得保证一切都行得通
You’re really gonna have to let us make it work.
麦克 如果没办法和马♥克♥思♥达成一致
Mike, listen, really, if this doesn’t shake out with Max…
放心 没问题的
I’m sure we’re gonna be fine.
约翰 乔尔还有马♥克♥思♥
John and Joel and Max,
他们肯定会达成一致的
They’re all gonna come together.
我感觉得到
I can feel it.
第六感
Good vibes.
他不会允许他们靠近它的
He won’t let them near it.
史密森 谁是史密森
Smithson? Who’s smithson?
那不是我的财产
I don’t own the property down there.
那不是你的财产
You don’t own the property?
我能提供一切 也就是说
I own this and I own that, which reminds me
我们得签订一个保险金合同
I’m sure you’ll be willing to put up a bond
以免有意外的损失
Just in case there’s damage.
最好也是75,000美元
I was thinking $75,000.
靠 还要掏75,000
Fuck! A $75,000 bond, too?
-我可以问你一个问题吗 -请便
– Can I ask you a question? – Please.
麦克是说真的吗
Is Mike for real?
他如此镇定
I mean, he’s so relaxed.
迈克尔 是的
Michael, yeah
他是说真的 只要钞票没问题
He’s totally real, so long as the cash is real.
只要约翰和乔尔没问题
And the cash is real so long as
钞票也就没问题了
John and Joel are real.
我猜约翰和乔尔会来真的 因为
And I guess John and Joel are gonna stay real because…
告诉你个秘密 他们已售出一万张票了
Between us,they’ve already sold 100,000 tickets.
谁愿意被一万个怪胎追着退钱呢
And who wants 100,000 freaks coming after them for refunds?
麦克打算把那6英亩的地全都卖♥♥了
So Mikey is trying to sell those six acres.
-那有湖吗 -是的
– It’s got a lake? – Yeah.
嘿 戴夫 和往常一样的
Hey, Dave. I’ll have the usual.
对不起 艾略特
Geez, sorry, Elliot.
你平常点的已经没了
I think we’re out of the usual.
没有了吗 真不寻常
Out of the usual? Wow, that’s unusual.
我还是和你直说了吧 艾略特
For crying out loud, Elliot.
你怎么可以这样做
How could you?
那好 我可以试试华夫饼
Okay, then I’ll try the waffles.
为了三天的和平与音乐
To ensure three days of peace and music,
我们离开沃尔基尔
We’ve left Wallkill
来到纽约州的白湖镇
And are now in White Lake, New York.
很多沃尔基尔的人想把我们赶出镇
Certain people of Wallkill decided to try to run us out of town.
我们新的选址 是前面那个的两倍大
Our new site, it’s twice the size of our original site
这都得归功于你 泰伯
You did this, Teichberg.
你知道那些嬉皮士
You know what those hippies
会给我们的小镇带来什么后果吗
Are gonna do to our town?
他们会嗑药
They’ll be high on drugs.
白天打劫我们 晚上强♥奸♥我们的奶牛
Robbing us by day and raping the cattle at night.
真该把你们犹太人赶出这个地方

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!