– So, here we are. – Right.
正如我电♥话♥里所说
Yes, as I mentioned on the phone…
你有许可证 太好了 艾利
You have a permit. That’s very cool, Elli.
这只是个开始
It’s a start.
非常棒
Very cool.

Please.
泰伯先生
Mr. Teichberg.
欢迎大家来到艾略特的地盘
Hey, people! Welcome to Elliot’s place.
艾利 我们可以四处看看吗
Hey, Elli, can we take a look around?
当然 我带你们参观一下吧
Of course, I’ll show you the whole place.
你们有一块开放的土地 对吧
You’ve got some open land here, right?
当然 从这上去再往下走
Absolutely, just up here and down.
就是这里
So…

Shit!
迈克尔 我的天 这是块沼泽地
Michael, for Christ’s sake, it’s a swamp.
或许我们可以用推土机
Maybe we could get some bulldozers
把它填平 怎么样
In here and level it, right?
-你搞笑啊 -这里归他管
– You’re kidding me. – He owns it.
他有许可证
He’s got a permit.
他还是商会的主席
He’s the president of the Chamber of Commerce.
所以你想让上千孩子
And because of that you wanna drown
淹死在沼泽地里吗
Thousands of kids in a swamp?
听着 老实说你们想在这里干什么都行
Look, honestly, you guys can do whatever you want to here.
我真的不介意
That’s fine with us, really.
你们可以 比如
You could…For example,
你们可以引爆一大堆炸♥药♥
You could detonate an incredible amount of explosives
这样沼泽地上的水立马被吸干了
and it would dry everything out immediately.
然后你们再用土填平地面
And then you could just compact the ashes down, you know,
人们就可以坐在那了
And people could sit on that.
不错的想法 艾略特
Radical thinking, Elliot.
我猜你也得到这样的许可了吧
I assume you got a permit for that, too?
我们可以用巨型起重机和吊车
Okay, we get some big cranes and hang,
就像悬空的降落伞 大伙可以坐在上面
Like, a parachute over the field, and everyone could sit on it.
不行吗
No?
你怎么不直接用核武器炸平这块地
How about you just nuke the whole place?
不要因此失去创造力 哥们
Hey, don’t lose that creativity, man.
杰克 他们走了
Jake, they are leaving!
艾利 给大家安排好住宿了吗
Elli, have you offered accommodation to everyone?
这个季节我们可能没法安排所有人入住
We may not have vacancy for everyone, as the season is…
-妈 他们不住在这 -留下吧
– Ma, they’re not staying. – Stay! Stay! Look.
我丈夫带来了一些茶点
My husband is bringing refreshments.
-来 -谢谢您 泰伯夫人
– Here. – Thank you, Mrs. Teichberg.
来 尝尝看
Here. Try some of this.
这是纽约州最好的巧克力奶
It is the best chocolate milk in New York.
刚做好的
Made just down the road.
喝点水吧 巧克力奶也行
Have some water. Or some chocolate milk.
-他叫什么名字 -露
– What’s his name? Or her. – Lou.
巧克力奶真是太好喝了
Wow. That is excellent chocolate milk.
-用当地奶牛的奶做的 -真棒
– Yeah, it comes from the local cows. – Far out.
-它们吃当地的牧草 -那一定很健康
– They eat local grass. – That must be some healthy grass.
那有一大♥片♥草 在一个宽阔的田地里
And there’s a lot of it, in big fields,
离我们只有二三英里的距离
Just a couple of miles down the road from us.
在这块圣地上 我一直全力支持艾略特
I’ve always been a big supporter of Elliot, here in bethel,
而且我也很喜欢他每个夏天举办的音乐节
And I always enjoy his music festival every summer.
这正是我们来这的原因
That’s why we’re here.
我和米利亚姆提供酸奶和奶
Miriam and I donate the yogurt and the milk.
这是缘分
It’s fate.
真漂亮
It’s beautiful.
虽然这儿的一些年轻人
Although some of the local young people,
你明白我的意思吗
The music they play can be a little trying,
他们玩音乐有些吃力
If you know what I mean,
老实说
Honestly.
但努力就会有回报 不是吗 米利亚姆
Yeah, but it’s the effort that counts, isn’t it, Miriam?
再说他们自己也很享受
And they do enjoy themselves.
音乐是有很多乐趣的 耶斯格先生
There’s a lot of joy in music, Mr. Yasgur.
我们很乐意给您美丽的农场
And we’d love to bring that joy to
带来欢乐
Your beautiful farm, wouldn’t we?
我知道可能会要交一些税
Now, I know it’s going to be something of an imposition,
但我们愿意做任何事
But we’re more than willing to do anything…
你说你们想要用这块地吗
You say you want to use these fields here?
那你们把旁边的仓库
Then you’ll be needing the land beside the barns as well,
也租了吧
I’m guessing,
方便出行
For access to the roads.
以及停车
And parking.
最好能穿过17b公路
Probably best across 17b.
在路的尽头我有这么一块地
I own the piece down the road,
但只有几个停车位
But there are a couple of lots.
估计你不会想和布朗一家打交道的
You’ll probably want to avoid dealing with the Browns.
希望音乐会后你可以收拾残局
And you’ll clean up after yourselves, I’m hoping.
当然
Of course.
你觉得5000美元合适吗
Well, would $5,000 do it for you?
5千
Five?
但你们需要打扫一下
But you’ll have to tidy up,
当然还要赔偿农作物的损失
and you’ll have to pay for any damaged crops, of course.
没问题 马♥克♥思♥ 听起来不错
Sure, Max. That sounds fine.
很好 太棒了
Good. Wonderful.
一起进屋
Well, why don’t you all come into the house
喝些巧克力奶吧
For some chocolate milk?
太棒了
Far out.
我们准备音乐会的时候
You know, we’re gonna need a place for people
需要有个地方给大家住
To crash while we prepare the festival.
你家是个不错的选择
Your place looks pretty cool.
下面几周你的家里
How many vacant rooms do you have
有几间空房♥能让我们住进去
For the next couple of weeks?
这取决于你怎么定义房♥间的容量
Well, it depends on how you define room.
就是你可以和几个人睡一间房♥
You know, how many people can crash with you.
你们怎么收费
What do you guys charge?
我算算
Let’s see.
8块一晚 但可以住两人
It’s $8 a night, but that can be for doubles,
当然我们可以每周给你打折
And we give a weekly discount, of course.
还有隔间 你们可以搭帆布床
Plus the cabins, you can get cots,
你们四个人总共150块
So four people, about 150, I’d say.
你们那能住200人
You can get about 200 people.
哥们 不用那么复杂
Hey, man, let’s make it easy.
不如我们在艾尔摩纳哥租一个季度
Why don’t we just buy the El Monaco out for the season?
把算好的钱写下来 给我们看就可以了
Just figure out the costs, write it down, and we’ll take a look.
如果我们有用不到的房♥间
And if we don’t use all the rooms,
你就租出去
You can rent out the free ones.
我们需要清洁工来打扫卫生
We need to keep some cleanup crews around afterwards.
如果你有那种
And if you’ve got some bigger spaces,
能当工作室的大房♥间更好
For offices, that kind of thing. We need to put in
我们想要放些音乐设备和停车
Some phones and have some space to park vehicles.
-你知道要去哪吧 -知道
– You know where we’re going? – Mmm-hmm.
给你 一共这么多
There you go. That’s the…
-咱们可以好好合作 艾利 -很好
– Looks like we can work with this, Elli. – Cool.
我一直想说有一个剧团
You know, I was thinking,
住在我的仓库里
I’ve got that theater troupe in the barn.
住在在仓库里的剧团
A theater troupe in the barn?
对啊 他们是业余演员 住在那没关系吧
Yeah, the Earthlight Players. It’s okay if they stay, right?
也许你们可以给他们找些事做
Maybe you guys could find some work for them or something.
他们肯定会让你们满意的
They could really use the pay.
-没问题 我都要了 -太好了 谢谢
– They’re all hired, man. Not a problem. – Great. Thanks.
希望你不要介意 我们喜欢
And I hope you don’t mind, but we like to pay cash
预付现金
In advance.
不止这些
And not only that,
他让我成为了音乐节的本地代理
He made me a local community liaison for the festival,
我们也会成为当地唯一的售票点
And we’re going to be the exclusive local ticket agency, too.
他们认为至少有五千人会买♥♥票
They think at least 5,000 people are gonna buy tickets,
甚至更多
Or more.
五千人到白湖镇来吗
Five thousand coming here to White Lake?
艾利 你没脑子吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!