把钱砸进他们那些
Of course you’re broke,
乱七八糟的计划上 不破产才怪
After all the money you’ve sunk into that hellhole of theirs.
而且我打赌妈一定没跟你道过谢
And I bet Ma’s never even said a word of thanks, has she?
没 但我能感觉到
No, but I can sense it.
用她独特的
The special way she sometimes
左眼看人的感谢方式
Looks at me with just her left eye,
像这样
You know.
别这样 艾略特 你该去加州
No. Elliot. Now is your time to go to California
寻找属于你自己的生活
like you’ve always wanted,
去画画创作
To paint and design.
自♥由♥自在的 别再浪费生命了
Be free, stop throwing your life away up there.
-我没办法撒手不管 -为什么
– I can’t give up on them now. – Why not?
他们需要我
I’m the one they still want around.
意思就是他们爱我比爱你多一些
I guess that means they love me more than you.
你这么说一定感到很欣慰吧
That must be a great consolation to you.
爸 那是洗衣用的漂白剂
Dad, that’s bleach for laundry.
能杀死细菌就行 有什么关系
It kills the germs. What’s the difference?
艾利 干吗 你拿这些床单干吗
Elli? What? What are you doing with those sheets?
-太脏了 -我看看 不脏
– They’re dirty. – Let me see. Nothing.
根本就不脏 洗什么
Those two, they didn’t do nothing in there.
抖一抖然后放回去
Shake them, put them back.
-但妈 -电费和洗涤剂不用花钱买♥♥吗
– But, ma – Electricity, detergent, who’s paying for all that?
还有你 剧院女孩 回仓库里去
And you, theater girl, get back in the barn!
都回去
All of you!
懒人
Lazy people.
麻烦大家 请遵守秩序
Let’s call to order. Come on, everyone.
上次会议说过
Last meeting, we all said
这次我们每个人提一个新点子来讨论
We’d each bring some new ideas to the table.
好吧
Well, okay.
我们周围有很多乳牛场 是吧
We got a lot of dairy farms around here, right?
有很多的牛
And a fair number of bulls.
你们也都知道西班牙
Okay, you’ve all heard of
某个小镇的奔牛节
The Running of the Bulls in that town in Spain,
-潘普纳 -潘普洛纳
– Pampoona. – Pamplona.
卡茨基尔还没有这活动
Well, no one’s doing one in the Catskills.
西班牙那边办得好像很红火
Seems to be a big draw over there.
看着那些从
It would be very amusing to see all those
莱温斯基度假胜地来的
Jews from Levitsky’s summer colony, you know, the
带黑帽子的卷发犹太人
Ones with the black top hats and the curls,
被我们的牲口追得跑来跑去应该会很好玩
Running for their lives chased by our local livestock.
多么美妙的一景啊
Wouldn’t that be a wonderful sight!
这点子我们会记录下来的
We’re writing it all down.
-还有其他点子吗 -修铁路怎么样
– Any other ideas? – What about the monorail?
玛姬 你能不能别每次都说这个
Marge, you can’t bring that up in every meeting.
我写过信给政♥府♥
I’ve written to the governor,
但我觉得如果我们
But I think a letter from the entire
以商会的名义写联名信会更有效果
Chamber of Commerce would be much more effective.
一条连接纽约和白湖镇的
A monorail linking downtown New York to
铁路将对当地经济起到巨大的促进作用
White Lake would be a tremendous spur to the local economy.
老天 大伙 听着
Jesus. Look, people,
我回来不是为了听你们
I said I would come back to these meetings
整天异想天开的
If you could stay out of Cuckoo Land, just once.
我们有严肃的问题要解决 正经的事情
We have some serious local issues, serious business to do.
比如呢
Such as?
首先
For starters,
我需要一份下个月
I need a permit for the town landing
举办的钓鱼锦标赛的许可证
For a fish-toss tournament next month.
我就知道 我一猜就是
I knew it. I knew it.
你回来只是为了争取自己的利益
You’re just back here for your own purposes.
行了 玛姬 把申请给我看看
Now, come on, Marge. All right, let’s see the application.
就在这
I got it here.
符合规定 1美元手续费
Yeah, that’s all in order. $1.
给你
Here you go.
而我也带来了我们一年一度的
And I’ve got my application for
艾尔摩纳哥夏季音乐艺术节的申请表
Our annual El Monaco Summer Music and Art Event,
其中包括咱们
Which will also inaugurate
建立旅游信息亭的计划
The first season of the tourist information kiosk.
安妮 如果你孙子和他朋友
Annie, if your grandson and his friends
今年还想来的话
Want to play again this year,
让他们给我打个电♥话♥
Tell them to give me a call.
好的
Okay.
有人赞成这项活动吗
Do I hear a motion to approve these permits?
-我很赞成 -很好 还有第二个吗
– I so move. – Okay. Seconded?
有第二个吗
Seconded?
看你喊的那么辛苦 我也赞成
Oh, for crying out loud, seconded.
-晚安 -晚安
– Good night. – Good night.
-晚安 安妮 -晚安 艾略特
– Good night, Annie. – Night, Elliot.
再见 艾略特
See you, Elliot.
-大家再见 -晚安 艾略特
– Bye, everyone. – Night, Elliot.
晚安 卡洛儿
Good night, Carol.
操 操 打倒他 混♥蛋♥
Fuck! Fuck! Take him down, motherfuckers!
-老天 -比利 回车里去
– Jesus! – Billy, get back in the car.
-什么 -回车里去
– What? – Back in the car.
比利 你回来了 太好了
Hey, Billy, you’re back. That’s great.
是啊
Yeah.
在找到房♥子前 我会跟我哥丹
Staying with big brother Dan and his
和他的漂亮老婆卡洛儿住在一起
Beautiful wife Carol here till I get my own pad.
因为比利小♥弟♥弟♥在曼谷玩了一玩
Cause little brother Billy made a tiny little pit
就花光了所有的钱 是吧 比利
Stop in Bangkok and blew all his army pay. Didn’t he, Billy?
曼谷 该死的曼谷
Bangkok, man. Fucking Bangkok.
关好门 我们该走了
Come on, we gotta go.
你回来了真好 比利
Great seeing you back home, Billy.
-艾略特 -戴夫
– Hey, Elliot. – Dave.
照旧吗
The usual?
-加熏肉 谢谢 -没问题
– Extra bacon, please. – You got it.
-艾略特 -马♥克♥思♥
– Hey, Elliot. – Max.
听说你搬过来长住了啊
I hear you’ve moved up here permanently.
只是这季度回来帮爸妈的忙
Just helping mom and dad for the season.
我们很期待你的新庆典
Well, I hope you have another one of your festivals.
米利亚姆和我很喜欢
Miriam and I just love listening to
你在那草坪上放的那些唱片
Your records out on that lawn.
当然 马♥克♥思♥ 今年我打算弄个现场演奏
Sure, Max. this year, I’m going to try to get a live quartet.
看来你有竞争对手了
Looks like you’re gonna have some competition.
商会又要重新选举了吗
What, there’s a recall vote down at the chamber of commerce?
上面说沃尔基尔也要举办音乐节
This says here that Wallkill’s gonna have a music festival, too.
一群被伍德斯托克赶出去的
Some hippie thing got thrown out of
嬉皮士在沃尔基尔重振旗鼓了
Woodstock so they’ve set themselves up in Wallkill.
詹尼斯·乔普林
Wow, Janis Joplin.
看来在草地上放一打唱片也没用了
Guess that beats playing a bunch of records on a lawn.
然后又会变成某种反战游♥行♥
Then again, it’ll probably turn into some kind of antiwar riot.
让他们在沃尔基尔闹去吧
Let Wallkill have them.
加熏肉
Extra bacon.
要收据吗
You want your receipt?
谢谢 戴夫
Thanks, Dave.
-再见 -明天见 马♥克♥思♥
– See you later. – See you tomorrow, Max.
不行不行 太可怕了
No, no, no, that’s horrible.
今天的晚饭是烤火鸡
Tonight’s dinner will be roast turkey
甜食是苹果馅饼
And for dessert, an apple tart.
我把它弄坏了
I killed it!
那钟是我们母亲的
That clock was our mother’s.
你的母亲 你的母亲
Your mother. Your mother.
也许我没把它弄坏 只是看起来像是坏了
Maybe I didn’t break it. Maybe it only looks like I broke it.
也许我们觉得自己存在 但其实并不存在
Maybe we only think we exist, when really we don’t.
艾略特
Hi, Elliot.
谢谢你 艾略特
Thank you, Elliot.
自从我在米德伍德高中乐队的
It hasn’t been touched since my
黄金岁月结束后就没再碰过它了
Glory days in the Midwood High School band.
-节目进展如何 -我们都很投入
– How’s the show shaping up? – We’re really getting into it.
很好 希望你们能进展顺利
Great. Hope you guys are prepared.
演员的人数很可能比观众还多
You’re probably gonna outnumber the audience.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!