浪子回头了吗
The prodigal son returns.
要知道 我其实当时没有走
Well, you know, I didn’t quite, you know, go.
我明白
I got it.
见到你真好 艾略特 来吧
I’m happy to see you, Elliot. Come on.
我要给你介绍几位超级潮人
I want you to meet some very, very groovy people.
你在巧克力蛋糕里渗了大♥麻♥吗
You gave them the hash brownies?
你让我放的呀
They told me you said I should.
放了多少
How many?
每块四份
Four each.
艾略特 我的乖宝贝
Elliot! My baby!
她的宝贝
Her baby!
我的邋遢的小乖乖
My little baby. My filthy baby boy.
让妈妈也来蹭蹭
Give mamma some of that dirt.
爸爸
Dad.
她梦游时走到这里来
She got up in her sleep, walked over there and…
这些钱是怎么回事
What’s with the money?
这周赚来的钱我们都存了
We’ve been depositing everything that’s come in this week.
这些是从哪里来的
Where did all that come from?
妈 你搞什么鬼
Ma, what the hell?
你们两个 别过来
Don’t come near me, you two.
-但是 -这些是我的
– But what… – This is mine.
这是我20年来的积蓄
It’s my savings for 20 years.
我的积蓄
It’s my savings.
老天 一共多少钱
Jesus, how much you got there?
这和你无关
None of your business.
97000美元
$97,000.
97000美元
$97,000.
爸 这你都知道吗
Dad, did you know about this?
她怎么可能告诉我呢
You think she’d tell me?
你本可以还清银行贷款的
You’d have let the bank foreclose?
却让我把自己所有的钱投进来
Let me put all my earnings into this place.
你还
And you…
艾利
Elli.
这有什么关系呢 我们现在已经有钱了
Why does it matter? We’re rich now.
艾利 我害怕
Elli, I was scared.

Mom.
我得去给你♥爸♥准备午饭了
I’ve got to fix your father his lunch.
-老兄 -你觉得这里的孩子怎么样
– Hey, man. – What do you think of the kids here?
他们非常的棒
I think it’s great.
我在这里和越南都有过一个孩子
I got one here myself and I got one in Vietnam,
真希望他能来这的泥地里玩
And I wish he were here in the mud.
-艾略特 -怎么了
– Hey, Elliot. – What?
快过来 从木头上走
Just come around. Stay on the wood.
所有东西都是电器
Yeah, everything’s electric now.
你来干什么
What are you up to?
本想趁最后赶来看看音乐会
Thought I’d try to see the concert finally.
可能要迟些 现在没办法演出
Maybe later. They can’t get anyone to play right now.
都受潮了
There’s too many shocks.
真扫兴
That’s a bummer.
近来如何
How’s your day going?
还行吧
Yeah.
其实不是太好 主要是我家人的问题
No, no. My family, you know…
真抱歉
Sorry.
和你们的经历比起来不算什么
It’s trivial compared to what you guys are going through.
或许这是全宇宙最重要的事呢
Maybe it’s the most important thing
你怎么知道呢
Happening in the whole universe, how do you know?
我个人认为 相比之下微不足道
I’m pretty sure it’s trivial, you know, in perspective.
自我就是向世界万物关闭心扉
Perspective is what shuts out the universe.
每个人都固守小小的自我
Everyone with their little perspective.
便阻断了爱情
It keeps the love out.
我身心俱疲
I’m so tired.
都开始像印度传教师那样说教了
I’m starting to talk like that swami what’s-his-face.
一点没错
Far out.
不管怎样 回头见
Anyway, I’ll see you.
谁呀
Yes?
进来吧
Come on in.
你起得很早
You’re up early.
我睡不着
I couldn’t sleep.

Hey, dad.
我准备告别了 希望不会有太大困扰
I was gonna come say goodbye. I hope that’s okay.
听我说
Listen.
坐吧
Sit.
一个月前 我还是个垂死的老人
A month ago, I was a dying man.
我曾这样对自己说
I would think to myself,
艾利肯回来陪陪我这将死之人真是太好了
“It’s nice of Elli to come back here to tend to a dying man.”
谁知道呢 或许明天我就会死
Who knows? Maybe tomorrow I’ll be dead.
但现在 我又活了过来
But now, I’m alive.
你明白吗
You understand?

No.
因为你 我又重新焕发了生机
It’s because of you. Because of you I’m alive.
现在我希望自己的孩子也能有自己的生活
And what should I want now, but for you, my son, to live, too?
这个要求不高吧
That’s not so much to ask.
是的 没错
No, it isn’t.
那些年轻人 都准备离开了
They’re all starting to leave, the young people.
没人知道他们将去向何方
Who knows where?
连他们自己也不知道
They don’t even know.
而你也将随他们一起
And now you’re one of them.
离我们远去
And now you’re one of them. You go.
我会保持联♥系♥的 还会再回来的
I’ll stay in touch. I’ll be back.
是啊 你当然会
Yeah, sure you will.
艾略特
Elliot.
我的屁♥股♥
My hip, my…
艾利 你妈妈的事情
Elli, that business with your mother…
别担心
Don’t worry about it.
好吧
No.
爸 能告诉我件事吗
Dad, can you just tell me one thing?
什么事
What?
你是怎么做到的
How have you done it?
你怎么忍♥得了她40多年
I mean, how have you lived with her more than 40 years?
因为我爱她
I love her.
快乐大道
-麦克 -艾利 你成功了
– Hey, Mike. – Elli, you made it.
功夫不负有心人 感觉真好
Yeah, finally. It’s amazing.
令人赞叹 不是吗
It’s beautiful, isn’t it?
老兄 多谢你打电♥话♥给我
Hey, thanks for calling and welcoming us
接待我们到你的国际度假村来玩
To your international resort, man.
全世界慕名而来 大伙因此紧密相联
The whole world came, and now everyone’s pulling together.
正如你之前所说的 麦克 不是吗
Yeah. It’s all just like you said, Mike, isn’t it?
是的 持续三天的和平与音乐
Yeah, three days of peace and music.
接下来会怎样
So what happens now?
谁知道呢
Man, who knows?
每个人都想来分一杯羹 对吧
Everybody’s gotta chase the money now, right?
没错
Yeah.
我们还可能互相起诉对方呢 但管他呢
We’re all probably gonna sue each other, but that’s cool.
总会有办法解决
We’ll figure it out.
你有何打算
What about you?
我不知道 只是把行李都打包装了车
I don’t know. I put all my stuff in my car.
不错 这是个好的开始
Hey, that’s a sign.
如果你决定出发
If your car moves, come look me up.
就来旧金山找我吧
I’m going to San Francisco.
我和奇普准备和大家一起
Me and Chip and some of the guys,
合作搞一次真正的自♥由♥音乐会
We’re gonna help out with a truly free concert.
那将是前所未有的
It’s gonna be even more beautiful than this one.
滚石乐队
The rolling stones.
滚石乐队
Rolling stones?
没错 滚石乐队
Yeah, stones.
一定石破天惊
Beautiful.
太棒了
Beautiful.
真是令人神往
Beautiful.

上一页

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!