Which is okay,
这是还算好的
because I’m not really interested in explaining it.
因为我实在不想提到这些事
Hey, it looks like yours is coming out now.
喂 他要出来了
Present…arms!
敬礼
Order…arms!
礼毕
When you’re ready,we’ll go over to the cargo warehouse and get everything set.
好了的话 就安置仓库定位
Yeah, okay. Just give me a minute. I still need to verify.
是的 好 请让我确认一下
So what’s your destination, sergeant?
你的目的地 士官?
I’m headed to Rochester. It’s about 90 miles from here.
是大约离这里90英里的罗贾斯特
My family is meeting us there.
家里的人会在那里接我
Are you related to the deceased, son?
你是战士遗属 年轻人?
Uh, yes, sir.
是的 长官
He’s my brother.
他是我哥哥
Present…arms!
敬礼
Order…arms!
礼毕
Well…
好…
Well, you…take care of yourself, son.
嗯 你…你要好好照顾自己 孩子
Thank you, sir. You too.
谢谢 长官 你也是
Hi. Hello.
喂 你好
So he can just, uh, stay here all night?
噢 在这里停留过夜吗?
Yeah. There’s no need to move him?
是的 就定位了吗?
Don’t worry. no one’s going near him.
不用担心没有人会去靠近他
When you’re ready, we have a taxi
一切妥当后 会有辆计程车
Waiting to take you to your hotel.
准备带给你到饭店
Actually, I tell you, if I could just get a chair, I’m all set.
我希望你可以帮我准备一张椅子
I really don’t want to leave him here alone.
我真的不想把他单独留在这里
You want to sleep in here?
你想睡在这里吗?
I need to check with my supervisor. I’m not sure we’re allowed to do that.
我需要请示这样是不允许的
Could you?
麻烦你?
I know it’s late, but I’d really appreciate it.
我知道现在很晚了谢谢你这一切
I had this in my JE.
我车上有睡袋
It should be a little more comfortable than that chair.
它应该是比那椅子舒服
Thanks.
谢谢
Thanks, I appreciate that. Take care.
谢谢 非常感激 照顾自己啰
Good night.
晚安
I heard we were carrying remains today.
我听说今天是带战士遗体
You must be the escort. Mike Strobl.
你一定是护卫队 麦克
Tom Garrett. How you doing, Tom?
汤姆·格瑞特 怎样你 汤姆?
Where’d you get that combat action ribbon?
你在那里得到战斗勋章?
Desert Storm. Yeah?
沙漠风暴 是吗?
I was flying an A-10 in Desert Storm.
沙漠风暴时我飞一A-10
Man, we tore it up over there.
老兄 我们在那里狂电
Yeah, you guys were good.
是阿 你这家伙厉害哦
I was a lieutenant, artillery battalion, First Marine Division.
我是一个海军陆战队炮兵营中尉
You been back this time around?
你最近才调回来?
No, I’m a numbers cruncher now.
不 我现在是参谋
I analyze manpower at Quantico.
我在Quantico电脑分♥析♥人员战力
Well, I guess you saw enough action in Kuwait, huh?
当年科威特我猜你也身经百战啰?
No, not so much.
也…不算是
I tell you, I really miss it some days.
我告诉你 我实在很怀念那些日子
Excuse me.
对不起
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Annie. Mike.
安妮 麦克
I guess we’re travel mates for the next few hours. Yeah.
这几个小时中我们将同伴 是阿
I have tons of magazines. I’m happy to share.
我有一堆杂♥志♥可以借你看
Thank you.
谢谢
It’s, uh…it’s marine, Actually.
噢…实际上是海军陆战队
How embarrassing. It’s okay.
好窘喔 还好啦
Trust me, you’re a breath of fresh air.
你就像是那微风
I can’t believe how fast you get with your thumbs on those things.
你很行喔拇指打字很快呵
I have a lot to say.
我话很多
Welcome to Billings, folks.
欢迎搭乘本班机抵达Billings
I’m going to ask that you remain seated for a moment.
请大家先留在座位上
During this flight, I’ve had the honor of carrying
本航♥班♥ 机长全体组员很荣幸
the remains of a fallen Marine.
载运海军陆战队战士遗体返家
I’m going to inconvenience you for a few moments
耽搁大家片刻
while the escort disembarks the plane.
请让护卫队先行下飞机
I didn’t know. I’m so sorry. As you go about your day,
接下来离开时… 我真的不知道 非常抱歉
please keep the family in your thoughts. It’s okay.
祝阖家平安 没关系
Thanks for the company.
谢谢您陪伴我
Well, I’m off to Cheyenne.
好了 我要飞Cheyenne
Thanks for the smooth flying, Tom. You bet.
谢谢你旅途顺利 汤姆 当然
What was his name, your marine?
陆战队战士他的名字?
P.F.C. Chance Phelps. Chance Phelps.
上等兵 钱斯费尔普斯 钱斯费尔普斯
I know the name of every K.I.A. I’ve ever carried.
我想认识每位我曾载送过 阵亡战士的名字
You take care of yourself. Thanks. You too.
路上小心 谢谢 你也是
I’m Gary from Rafferty’s funeral home.
我是盖理 拉弗蒂殡仪馆
Gary, Mike Strobl.
盖理先生 我是麦克史特罗布
It’s a real honor to meet you, sir.
非常荣幸见到您 长官
I’ve got a hearse. It’s ready to go.
我已经准备好灵车
We should get started as soon as we can.
我们尽快出发
We’ve got a long drive ahead of us.
眼前还有段长路
Took me over five hours to get up here this morning.
今早我花了5个小时来到这里
Okay.

I didn’t know Chance real well.
我与钱斯不是很熟
I’ve known his dad for years.
我认识他爸很多年
I’m glad he’s finally home.
我很高兴他终于回家了
You must be major Thompson. Yes, sir.
你是汤普森少校 是的 长官
Mike Thompson From I&I 223 down in Salt Lake City.
麦克·汤普森 第一师一团223驻地盐湖城
Good to meet you, major. Sir.
很高兴遇见你 少校 长官
So I guess you’ve had a hell of a week, huh? Yes, sir.
我想这周会很难过? 是的 长官
Sergeant Burton And I drove all night to get up here on Saturday.
波顿士官和我 星期六熬夜开车到这里
We notified the mother at zero-two on Saturday morning.
我们在星期六早上洞两 已经告知钱斯母亲
I tell you, sir, I hope to never go through that again.
报告 长官 我真的希望永远也不要再作这….
So how’s the family doing? Well, sir, it’s kind of hard to say.
那么他家里怎么样? 嗯 长官 不好说
Sometimes I think they’re doing okay, but then…
有时我认为他们是还好
You know. It’s hard to say.
然而…你知道很难说
Hey, how are you doing?
嘿 你还好吧?
I’m okay. It’s just been a long week, sir.
我很好漫长的一周 长官
The V.F.W. post up in Dubois
退伍军人协会已通知在Dubois
is having a get-together tonight in honor of Chance.
今晚会有一个纪念钱斯的聚会
You might want to come up for that. Okay. Sounds good.
你可以参加 好很好
I’m glad you’re here, sir.
我高兴你就在这里 长官
Yeah, me too.
是的 我也是
Your hotel is up in Dubois,
你的饭店是在Dubois
where the ceremony’s gonna be.
在那里举♥行♥葬礼
You’ll want to head out of here and get settled.
你需要去确认准备妥当
I’m sorry about all the driving, colonel. Not a problem, Gary.
非常抱歉让你一路开车 上校 不要紧 盖理
Okay, well,
好 接下来
If I can get you to sign off on the paperwork, then we can call it a day.
我们今天就来处理文书作业
That sounds fine. I have some items
那很好我有一些细节
the family would like to have inserted into the casket.
家属有些物品要放入到灵柩
They said they’d prefer not to view the remains,
他们说他们难过也不想观看遗体
so I guess now would be a good time to do that.
因此我想现在正可以处理
Yeah, that would be good, and, uh, I need to check on his uniform.
是的 很好 而且 噢 我需要检查他的军礼服
Well, you know it’s gonna be a closed-casket funeral?
你知道这是一个盖棺式葬礼吗?
I understand, but, uh,
我理解 但是 噢
just want to make sure he’s squared away.
只想核实一下他是安置妥当
Okay.

Okay, go ahead.
好 可以
Look at that. he’s got six ribbons.
看啊他有6条绶带
And he’s a P.F.C., It’s amazing.
就一个上等兵而言这是惊人的成就
Yeah.
是的
The folks at Dover did a great job.
在多佛的人们做了一项伟大的工作
THey knew he wasn’t gonna be vied
他们知道他用心了
and his uniform’s perfect.
这身军礼服 太完美
I’m gonna…
我要…
take care of the paperwork.
去准备文书作业
If you’re ready.
如果你准备好了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!