Colonel, the mortuary specialist did the best that he could.
上校 遗体处理小组已尽力了
However, these remains are not recommended for viewing.
不建议观看战士遗体
It’s been my privilege to care for him, sir.
照顾他是我的殊荣 长官
That’s everything. We’ll need you to make
这就是全部 我们需要你
A final identification before departure.
在启程之前作最后确认
Sir, I need you to verify that this is P.F.C. Chance Phelps,
长官 请确认这是上等兵钱斯费尔普斯
and that you are ready for departure.
你准备好就出发
Okay.

Present arms!
敬礼
Feeling okay? Yeah yeah. I’m good.
你还好吧? 耶阿 没事啦
We’re almost there.
我们就快到了
Do you always do these routes? Yeah.
你固定跑这段路吗? 是的
I just started six months ago. Ah.
我6个月前才接下这工作 啊
Nobody in my family’s in the military and none of my friends.
在我周遭的里没有人是军职
But I thought about joining up.
但是我想加入
Yeah, but I was too chickenshit.
嗯 但是也许我太峱
Sorry. I mean too chicken.
抱歉 我的意思是懦弱
You can say shit.
你可以说粗话
Oh. Cool.
噢 帅喔
And plus the whole haircut thing.
除了全部要理个大光头以外
I’m in a band and, you know,
你是知道的啦 因为组乐团嘛
You got to keep it long to keep the ladies happy.
不就是让把妹一直很嗨
What about you? What’s your deal?
你呢? 你的工作是什么?
Uh, my deal? My deal is complicated.
噢 我的执掌吗? 非常复杂的
Oh, yeah? Well, when did you join up?
噢 是吗? 嗯 你几岁从军的?
When I was 17. Oh.
当我17岁时 噢
My parents had to sign something because I was underage.
那时候我未成年还要监护人同意
Yeah, that’s young.
是的 太年轻啦
I know, but I couldn’t bear the thought of waiting another year.
我知道 但是我不想多等一年
All I wanted was to be a marine
我的理想就是一名海军陆战队士兵
And I joined up.
所以我报名加入
You graduate from boot camp,
新兵训练结束后
You feel like you’re on top of the world and you travel
感觉你就好像是独一无二
and you see these things you never thought you’d see.
而且这些经历会让你增广见闻
It’s hard, of course, but it’s fun.
当然 训练是艰苦的 过程却是有趣的
It’s fun? Yeah.
它是有趣吗? 是的
I’m serious.
不骗你
I’ve got to be honest. No offense, but…
说实在 没恶意 就是…
I don’t really get what we’re doing over there.
我搞不懂我们高中生在干嘛
But…last summer these two guys from my high school went,
但是…去年夏天有两个同学下课后
and one of them ended up hurt really bad.
其中一个被揍的 真的很惨
And last time I heard, he was at something reed hospital.
上次我听说 他在里德医院
Walter Reed. Yeah.
瓦尔特·里德 是的
The other one, he didn’t make it back.
他再没有回来
I just wanted to do something.
我就想起该有所作为了
Hey, Henry.
喂 亨利
How you doin’?
你好吗?
Colonel, whenever you’re ready.
上校 就等你准备好了
Okay.

Will you do me a favor? Sure.
你帮我个忙? 好阿
Let the family know we’re thinking of them. Will do.
让他们家里知道我们惦记着 会的
You’re a good man, Rich.
你是个善良的人 理查
Thanks. Be safe.
谢谢 一路顺风
All right. See ya.
好 再见喔
Attention, passengers. Increased security measures…
各位旅客请注意 加强安全措施…
Hi, welcome to Northwest Airlines. I.D., Please.
喂 欢迎光临西北航♥空♥公♥司♥ 麻烦证件
Uh, I have a voucher.
噢 我有一张证明
He’s the military escort. I’ll check him in.
他是护送人员 让我来帮他
I’ve booked you through to Billings,
我直接帮您划位 中转至Billings
but you can get your bags off in Minneapolis tonight.
今晚在明尼阿波利斯取件中转
I upgraded you to first class
我会直接升等
all the way to Billings.
您到Billings全程头等舱
Thanks. Appreciate that.
谢谢 非常感激
Thank you for your service.
谢谢 为了你的奉献
Thanks again.
再次感谢
Belt, shoes,
皮带 鞋子
laptop in a separate bin.
笔电放在盒子里
All metal out of your pockets.
还有你的口袋里的金属物
Sir, your bag needs to go through.
长官 你的包包需要经过仪器
Uh, yeah, you can wand this bag, but it can’t go through the X-ray machine.
嗯 你可以手持探测包包 但是它不能经过X光仪
Please don’t tell me how to do my job.
请不要告诉我 怎样做我的工作
The bag can’t go through.
包包不会经过仪检
Well, it’s your call. It’s gonna take you longer.
嗯 这是你的决定 会浪费你很长时间
Bag check, male.
行李检查 男性
Sir, I need you to remove your jacket and place it in the bin.
长官 请脱去你的短上衣 并且把它放在盒子里
I can’t remove the jacket.
我不会脱掉上衣
You can hand-check me. is there a supervisor around?
你可以手持探测长官在现场吗?
Not right here.Just please remove your jacket.It needs to go through the machine.
不在现场 请脱掉你的上衣 它需要经过仪器检查
I will not remove this jacket
我不会脱掉这身上衣
and denigrate this uniform.
诋毁污辱我的军服
You have a lot of metal on your jacket. It needs to go through the machine.
你的上衣有许多金属 它需要经过仪器检查
Take me to a private room
带给我到小房♥间
and wand me there.
在那里手持探测
Turn around, please.
请转身
Excuse me, sir. Are you the escort? Yes.
对不起长官 你是护卫队吗? 是的
How you doinall rig.
很高兴认识您
I need to get down to the tarmac to watch loading. Sure.
我要到停机坪确认装载 当然
So where you from? Colorado originally.
你那里人? 土生土长的科罗拉多
It’s a long time since I’ve been there.
离乡有段时间了
You? All over.
你吗? 四处为家
My old man was career air force, so we moved around a lot.
我老爸干空军的 所以我们经常迁居
How was that? It was all right.
觉得怎样? 还好
I actually kind of miss it now that I’m settled here.
虽然在这里成家立业时常怀念那段日子
We’re gonna wait right here. He’s coming around.
我们就在这等待 他马上抵达
Yeah, the moving around is kind of cool when you’re single,
是的 年纪轻单身闯荡漂泊
and then you get married, have kids, it’s a whole other deal.
不就是为了结婚 小孩 成家立业
Yeah. You do this escort stuff, mostly?
说的是 你是仪队成员吗?
Me? No, I…I work in a cubicle.
我吗? 不 我…我是文书参谋
I volunteered for this one. It must be hard.
我自愿参加 难能可贵
I need to verify. Yeah yeah, go ahead.
我需要确认 是 请
Okay. Okay.
好 好
You can stand right here if you want. Thanks.
你请站在这里 谢谢
2A? Yes, it’s right down on your right, sir.
2A吗? 是的 就在你的右手边 长官
Excuse me. Thank you.
对不起 谢谢
Can I get you something to drink?
先生需要什么饮料吗?
Uh, Jack Daniels rocks, please.
噢 威士忌加冰 麻烦您
And for you, sir? Water, thank you.
长官 你呢? 水 谢谢
What’s the matter? You on duty or something?
怎么了? 是不是公出?
Yes, I am.
是的 执勤中
Excuse me, sir? Yeah.
长官 对不起吗? 是的
I want you to have this.
我希望您保有它
It’ll be a couple of minutes. Sorry about the delay.
抱歉会有几分钟延迟
We’re waiting on a conveyor.
我们正等行李输送完
But we’re gonna get all the luggage off first,
我们将先下卸的全部行李
then we’ll remove the remains.
然后我们才移♥动♥战士遗体
I’d like to keep him separate from the baggage, if that’s possible.
我希望他与行李件是分开的
That’s the plan. we’re not gonna move him with the rest of the luggage.
这是他的班机 我们不是要将他塞在货仓
All right. Sounds good.
好 做的很好
You know, there’s another escort here from Dover.
对了 那里有一位从多佛来的护卫队
I’ve seen a lot of you guys lately. Excuse me.
最近常看见护卫队 离开一下
Evening.
晚安
Evening, sir. I wasn’t expecting to see you here.
晚安 长官 意外在这里见到你
Yeah, I got a connecting flight. How’s your trip going so far?
是的 我在这转机 一路上怎样?
It’s been fine.
很顺利
It’s weird though, sir.
有点郁卒 长官
They all know,
他们都全部知道
Like, without me telling anyone.
就像我一样 大家憋在心里
Both at Philadelphia and so far here in Minneapolis.
从费城到这里明尼阿波利斯
I guess they figured it out by the uniforms.
他们从这身军服猜测到
Yeah, you know, I’ve had the same thing,
是的 我和你都有相同的经历

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!