…before the war began in Pristina… – What’s your rate?
…我是个小学老师… – 你的时薪多少?
My rate?
我的时薪?
It is 25 per hour for the first three hours and then it goes up…
前三个小时25元每小时,之后涨到…
Okay. Now, here’s for 10 hours. Wait here.
好的,给,这是10个小时的,等在这
Mr. Smith, I do not understand. What is the job exactly?
史密斯先生,我不明白 我到底要做什么?
Right now the job is to wait here.
现在就是在这等着
Good evening.
晚上好
Hi. Looking for a date? I love your dress. Is that silk?
嘿,找伴吗? 我喜欢你的衣服,丝质的?
I don’t know. You want to know the prices?
不知道,想知道价钱吗?
Just the way it falls, it must be silk.
这么笔挺,一定是丝质
How it compliments the natural curves of your body.
完全凸显了你的自然曲线
The rate is 40 euros for the standard.
标准服务40欧元
Standard? Could you be more specific?
标准服务?能更具体点吗?
Back home, the standard covers a range of possibilities.
回到家,标准的内容就更广了
Like kissing, you know, closed lips, open lips.
比如亲吻,你知道的,张嘴闭嘴
Lf you’re not buying, piss off. I didn’t say I wasn’t buying.
不要就滚蛋 我没说不要
I like to get comfortable before I purchase.
付钱之前我喜欢问清楚
Like this karaoke machine I bought.
就像我买♥♥的那个卡拉OK机
I must have read that manual from cover to cover so many times.
我一定会把说明书从头到尾看上好几遍
I don’t give a shit. You’re gonna get me in trouble if you don’t buy.
这我管不着,如果你不付钱,我就麻烦了
Trouble? Really? With who? Piss off.
麻烦?真的?谁要找你麻烦? 滚
Okay, okay. Listen, I’m sorry.
好吧,好吧,听着,我很抱歉
If I want a package deal, do I get a discount?
如果我要整套服务,有没有折扣?
You cost me two now. My name’s Bryan.
你已经让我错过了两个客人 我叫布莱恩
Oh, God. You better leave. I thought we were negotiating.
哦,天哪,你快点走 我们不是在谈价嘛
Anton, I swear, it’s not my fault.
安东,我发誓,不是我的错
I told him… Why are you bothering the girl?
我跟他说… 你为什么纠缠这个女孩?
None of your business. She is my business.
不关你的事 她归我管
And if you’re not spending money, you’re costing money.
要是你不花钱,就是在浪费我们的钱
I was negotiating. No negotiating. Price is the price.
我在谈价呢 没有还价,是多少就多少
Now you owe me for two that got away.
你还欠我那两个走掉的
I don’t owe you nothing.
我不欠你
Fifty euros or I kick your ass. Sure, sure, okay.
50欧元,否则我揍你 好吧,好吧,好吧
Chill.
冷静点
Okay. Here’s your 50.
给你,50元
And another 50 for being an asshole. Now get the hell out of here.
这另外50元是因为你是个浑球,滚蛋吧
If I see you again, I’ll kill you.
再让我看到你,我会杀了你
Mr. Smith, I do not know what kind of job I’m supposed to do for you, but…
史密斯先生,我不清楚你要我 为你做什么样的工作,但…
You are to translate. Yes. But translate what?
你的工作是翻译 我知道,但翻译什么呢?
This.
这个
Translate.
翻译
They’re talking about you. What about me?
他们在说你 说我什么?
They’re not saying nice things. Be specific.
不太好听 具体点
They’re saying… Excuse me, Mr. Smith. – What an asshole you are.
他们在说…不好意思,史密斯先生 – 你是个浑球
Please, if you can explain to me why we’re doing this…
拜托,你能不能告诉我为什么要做这个…
Just translate.
翻译
One of them says, the sausage gave him heartburn.
一个人说,香肠吃得他胃痛
Keep going.
继续
The other one is suggesting something his grandmother used to give him.
另一个在说他的祖母以前给过他什么
Do you really want to hear all this? Every word.
你真的要听这个吗? 每句话
Now they’re talking about football. The game between Lazio and Marseille.
现在他们在谈论足球,拉齐奥和马赛的比赛
And they lost money on the betting.
他们赌输了
Perhaps if I knew the purpose… You’re better off not knowing.
如果我知道目的… 你最好不要知道
Is it still football?
还在说足球?
One is on the phone.
一个人在打电♥话♥
He has to do a job at the construction site.
他得去工地办点事
Something about fresh merchandise giving problems.
新来的货物出了点问题
Mr. Smith, I do not understand any of this.
史密斯先生,我一点都不明白
You’re not supposed to. Goodbye.
不明白最好,再见
I asked for an English-Albanian dictionary, did you bring one?
我要的英阿字典,你带来了吗?
Thank you.
谢谢
I love you.
我爱你
Where did you get this?
从哪弄来的?
Where did you get this?
你从哪弄来的?
I’m good. Who gave this to you?
我很好 谁给你的?
Who…? Who gave this to you? I’m good.
谁…?谁给你的? 我很好
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Come on.
坚持住
Monsieur Allen, how are you?
艾伦先生,你好吗?
Hello, Gilles. How’s the wife?
你好,吉勒斯,你妻子怎么样?
Well, still in charge.
还在看护着
Been a long time since I’ve seen you. Way too long.
好久不见了 很久了
The usual accommodation? Plus one.
老房♥间? 加一间
Yes?
喂?
We need to talk. I’m listening.
我们得谈谈 我听着
Well, can’t you come and meet me first?
你不先过来看看我吗?
I can’t see you. Where are you?
我没看到你,你在哪?
I can see you and hear you very well.
我能很清楚地看到你,听到你
You can tell them to stop jogging now.
叫他们别跑了
Didn’t think I was gonna come down, did you?
没想到我会来,对吧?
I didn’t think you were gonna make such a mess.
我没想到你会搞得这样一团糟
I didn’t have time to worry about neatness.
我没空考虑乱不乱了
I know. You have 70 hours. Now I have 56.
我知道,你还有70个小时 现在只有56个小时了
No, now you have none.
不,现在你一个小时也没了
My chief wanted to arrest you, I convinced him to send you home.
我的上司要逮捕你 我说服他把你遣送回去
Air France 001 leaves today at 2. First class.
法国航♥空♥001航♥班♥,今天2点起飞,头等舱
Courtesy of the French government for past services rendered.
法国政♥府♥对于你过去所做贡献的特别招待
And what about my daughter? I told you, I sit behind a desk now.
我女儿怎么办? 跟你说了,我现在是做文职的
I take my orders from someone who sits behind a bigger desk.
我得听从上司的命令
Come on, seven dead bodies, three in hospital, a building destroyed.
听听,七具尸体,三个住院,一幢大楼被毁
Total chaos at the airport.
还有机场的骚乱
He wanted your ass in chains. It’s the best I could do, I’m sorry.
他要你坐牢,我已经尽力了,很抱歉
Sorry doesn’t cut it, Jean-Claude. Not this time.
说抱歉没用,吉恩·克劳德 这次不行
You can’t beat the state, Bryan. You know that.
你斗不过政♥府♥的,布莱恩,你明白的
I’m not trying to. I’m trying to save my daughter.
我才不想斗,我只是想救回我的女儿
It was a trailer, not a building.
那是一辆拖车,不是大楼
No, no, no. Leave it.
不,不,不,别动它
It’s all right, it’s fluids.
没事,这是点滴
And medication to counteract the drugs.
里面是中和毒品的药物
It’s all right.
没事的
Where’d you get this?
从哪弄来的?
Where did you get this jacket?
你从哪弄来这件外套?
Did you get it from her?
从她那弄来的?
Was it from this girl?
是这个女孩的吗?
I didn’t steal it.
我没偷
I was cold, she gave it to me. Where? Where did she give it to you?
我很冷,是她给我的 在哪里?她在哪里给你的?
In the house. What house?
房♥子里 哪座房♥子?
The house with the red door.
有扇红门的房♥子
Sorry.
对不起
He said it was a party.
他说那是个派对
The girl who gave you this, was she in the house?
给你外套的那个女孩在房♥子里吗?
She was nice.
她是好人
I know.
我知道
She’s my daughter.
她是我女儿
I need to find this house. Do you know where it is?
我必须找到那座房♥子,你知道在哪吗?
Paradise.
天堂
Good morning. May I help you?
早上好 有事吗?
I’m here to see your boss. No boss.
我要见你们老板 老板不在
We’re doing nothing wrong here.
我们没做什么非法的事
One button, and 30 agents will be here…
按一下,30个特工就会出现在这…
…before you have time to scratch your balls.
…你们根本没时间卷铺盖走人
Stop jerking around before I close you down for wasting my time.
别耍人了,再浪费我时间,小心我♥干♥掉你
Wait here.
在这等着
You have weapon?
你带着武器?
You’re holding it.
你手上拿着呢
Black, one sugar, please.
黑咖啡,一块糖,谢谢
What is it you want?
你要什么?
I’m here to negotiate the rates.
我是来谈价钱的
We already negotiated the rate with Mr. Macon.
我们和梅肯先生谈过了