They are going to take you. Kim, stay focused, baby. This is key.
他们要抓你 金米,精神集中,宝贝,这是关键
You will have five, maybe ten seconds. Very important seconds.
你有五秒,也许10秒的时间,时间紧迫
Leave the phone on the floor. Concentrate.
把电♥话♥扔在地上,集中注意力
Shout out everything you see about them. Hair color, eye color, tall, short, scars.
把你看到的都说出来 发色,瞳色,身高,疤痕等等
Anything you see. You understand?
看到的一切,明白吗?
They’re there. I can hear them.
他们来了,我能听见
Remember, concentrate.
记住,全神贯注
Put the phone closer so I can hear.
把电♥话♥放近点,我才听得到
They’re leaving. I think they’re…
他们走了,我觉得他们…
Beard. Six feet. Tattoo right hand, moon and star.
有胡子,六英尺高 右手有月亮和星星的纹身
I don’t know who you are.
我不知道你们是谁
I don’t know what you want.
我不知道你们想要什么
If you are looking for a ransom, I can tell you, I don’t have money.
如果你们要赎金 我可以告诉你们,我没钱
But what I do have are a very particular set of skills.
但是我还是有些特别的手段的
Skills I’ve acquired over a very long career.
都是我在漫长的职业生涯中学到的
Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.
而这正是像你们这样的人的噩梦
If you let my daughter go now, that’ll be the end of it.
如果你们放过我女儿 那么这件事到此结束
I will not look for you. I will not pursue you.
我不会去找你们,也不会追查你们
But if you don’t, I will look for you.
如果你们不就此罢手,我会找到你们
I will find you…
我会找到你们…
…and I will kill you.
…然后杀了你们
Good luck.
祝你好运
Sam, it’s me. I need a favor.
萨姆,是我,我需要帮助
I’m gonna download something. I need it analyzed. Right now.
我下载了些东西,帮我分♥析♥下,马上
She’s been taken. What?
她被抓了 什么?
Any enemies overseas? Why would I have enemies?
国外的仇人? 为什么我会有仇人?
You do business overseas through multiple shell corporations.
你在海外利用多家空壳公♥司♥做生意
You were involved in an oil deal with a bunch of Russians that went south.
你和一伙俄♥罗♥斯♥人的石油生意 越来越糟糕
How do you know that? I was not gonna let my daughter…
你怎么知道的? 我不会让我的女儿…
…live with someone without knowing everything about them.
…和不知底细的人住一起
I have a few resources… Now is not the time for dick measuring.
我有不少可靠消息… 现在不是玩侦探的时候
Anyone looking to hurt you? Not that I know.
有人要伤害你? 就我所知没有
Which room’s Kim’s? What happened?
哪个房♥间是金米的? 发生了什么事?
I got a call from her. There were people in the apartment. She was taken.
我接到她的电♥话♥,有人在公♥寓♥里 她被抓了
Oh, God. Which one?
哦,天哪 哪个房♥间?
That one.
那间
Is there something I should be doing?
我能做点什么?
You have a lease agreement with NetJet through your company.
你的公♥司♥和NetJet航♥空♥公♥司♥有租约吧
I do.
是的
Get me a plane to Paris. For when?
帮我弄架去巴黎的飞机 什么时候要?
An hour ago.
越快越好
I’m gonna make the call. You all right? Yeah, yeah. I’m okay.
我要打个电♥话♥,你还好吧? 我没事
Would you please get her back to me, Bryan?
拜托你把她带回来好吗,布莱恩?
First I have to find her.
首先我得找到她
Sam, what have you got?
萨姆,有什么发现?
They’re speaking Albanian.
他们说阿尔巴尼亚语
Based on their accents and dialects, they must be from Tropoja.
从语♥音♥语调来看,他们一定来自卓帕加
The place is ground zero for scummers.
那地方是人♥渣♥们的巢穴
Even the Russians give these guys a wide berth.
就连俄♥罗♥斯♥人都对这些家伙敬而远之
The one you spoke to, his name is Marko.
跟你讲话的那个叫马科
We have information that a mobster boss…
我们收到消息…
…by the name of Marko Hoxha moved to Paris about six months ago.
…一个叫马科·霍查的黑道老大 六个月前搬去了巴黎
If he’s the one, he’s a big fish. The tattoo, by the way, is a group ID.
如果就是他,那就是条大鱼 另外那个纹身是帮派的标识
Am I on speaker or are you by yourself? Lenore is here.
我开了免提还是不止你一个人在听? 勒诺在这
Hey, Lennie. Hello, Sam.
嘿,列尼 你好,萨姆
She needs to hear it, Sam.
她也想听,萨姆
The specialty of the groups coming out of this area is trafficking in women.
那块地方的帮派专门拐卖♥♥女人
Keep going. Okay.
继续 好的
Their previous m.o. Was to offer women from emerging East European countries…
他们之前的惯用伎俩就是向 新兴东欧国家的女人…
…like Yugoslavia, Romania, Bulgaria, jobs in the West as maids and nannies.
…像南斯拉夫,罗马尼亚,保加利亚这些国家 提供在西方做女佣和保姆的工作
Once smuggled in, they’d addict them to drugs and turn them into prostitutes.
一旦偷渡过来,就让她们染上毒瘾 逼迫她们做妓♥女♥
Lately, however, they’ve decided that it’s more economical…
不过后来他们发现 直接绑♥架♥旅游中的年轻女人…
…just to kidnap traveling young women. Saves on transportation costs.
…更为经济,这样可以省下交通费
Oh, my little baby.
哦,我的小宝贝
What else?
还有什么?
Based on the way these groups operate, our analyst says…
根据这伙人的作案方式 我们的分♥析♥显示…
…you have a 96-hour window from the time she was grabbed.
…从她被绑开始你有96个小时的时间
To what? To never finding her.
否则呢? 再也找不到她
No, no, no.
不,不,不
Daddy!
爸爸!
Mustache. Six feet. Tattoo on right hand, moon and star.
有胡子,六英尺高 右手有月亮和星星的纹身
Da…
爸…
Good luck.
祝你好运
Good luck.
祝你好运
Good luck.
祝你好运
Good luck.
祝你好运
Oh, my God.
哦,我的天
Dad, they got Amanda.
爸爸,他们抓住了阿曼达
Oh, God.
哦,天哪
Dad, they got her.
爸爸,他们抓住了她
They took her.
他们抓住了她
Go to the next bedroom. Get under the bed.
到隔壁的卧室去,躲在床底下
Tell me when you’re there. I’m here.
躲好了告诉我 好了
Stay focused, baby. Leave the phone on the floor.
精神集中,宝贝,把电♥话♥扔在地上
Concentrate. Shout out everything you see about them.
集中注意力,把你看到的都说出来
Hair color, eye color, tall, short, scars. Anything you see. You understand?
发色,瞳色,身高,疤痕等等 看到的一切,明白吗?
They’re there. I can hear them. Remember, concentrate.
他们来了,我能听见 记住,全神贯注
They’re leaving. Daddy!
他们走了,爸爸!
Dad!
爸爸!
Beard. Six feet. Tattoo right hand, moon and star.
有胡子,六英尺高 右手有月亮和星星的纹身
Dad!
爸爸!
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
I’m Peter. I’m Ingrid.
我叫彼得 我叫英格丽德
On holidays? Yes.
度假? 对
Me too. Cool.
我也是 哇哦
Cabs here are so damned expensive. Want to share?
这的出租车贵死了,一起搭吧?
Sure. Why not? Great.
好的,为什么不呢? 太好了
Excuse me. Hey.
不好意思 嗨
Hey. Drive.
嗨 开车
The two American girls from yesterday? I don’t know.
昨天的那两个美国女孩呢? 我不知道
The next rib drives into your lungs. The two American girls, where are they?
下一根肋骨可会插入你的肺 那两个美国女孩,她们在哪?
Just like the old days. Would you have it any other way?
就像以前一样 还有其它办法吗?
Between you and me? No.
你我之间?没了
But now that I sit behind a desk, the world looks different.
不过我做文职后,一切看起来不一样了
You mean, looks boring. I mean different.
你是指很无聊吧 我是说不同
Okay, a little boring. But is being retired any more interesting?
好吧,有点无聊 不过退休了能有趣吗?
It wasn’t. Until my daughter disappeared in Paris yesterday.
不能,直到我女儿昨天在巴黎失踪了
She and her friend were marked by a spotter at the airport. Albanians took her.
她和她朋友在机场就被盯上了 阿尔巴尼亚人干的
How do you know this? I’m retired, not dead.
你怎么知道的? 我退休了,又不是死了
And I assume you don’t want to go to the police.
我猜你不会去报♥警♥
I was told I have 96 hours. That was 16 hours ago.
有人告诉我,我有96个小时的时间 而那发生在16个小时前
Okay, first, we should find the spotter. I found him, he’s dead.
好吧,首先我们得找到那个盯梢的 我找到了,但他死了
You found him that way?
你找到的时候就已经死了?
Bryan, you cannot just run around tearing down Paris…
布莱恩,你不能这样跑来跑去 把巴黎弄得天翻地覆…
I’ll tear down the Eiffel Tower if I have to.
如果有必要,我连埃菲尔铁塔都能掀翻
Don’t forget who you talk to. I’m talking to a friend.
不要忘了你在和谁说话 一个朋友
You are. But please remember, your friend has a desk now.
没错,但记住,你朋友现在是做文职的
“Deputy director, Internal Security.” Very impressive.
“内部安♥全♥局♥副局长”,印象深刻
The Albanians?
阿尔巴尼亚人?
They showed up from the East, six, seven years ago.
六,七年前他们从东面过来
Fifteen, 20 of them. Now there are hundreds.
有15,20个的样子,而现在有几百个了
We don’t even know how many. And dangerous.
我们甚至都不知道他们究竟有多少人 也不知道他们的危险程度
So I heard. Where do I find them?
明白了,哪里可以找到他们?
The best place to start is Porte de Clichy. Bryan, try not to make a mess.
最好先从克利希酒店开始 布莱恩,不要胡来
Gregor Milocivic? Yes. Yes, I am Gregor.
格莱格·米洛斯维克? 是的,是的,我是格莱格
I’m Mr. Smith. Get in.
我是史密斯,上车
Here is my resume.
这是我的简历
The employment agency said we would be doing translations.
职业介绍所让我来做翻译
Yes. Albanian to English. You do speak Albanian?
是的,阿尔巴尼亚语翻成英语 你真的会说阿尔巴尼亚语?
Albanian, Serbian, Croatian. I was a teacher in primary school…
阿尔巴尼亚语,塞尔维亚语,克罗地亚语 普里什蒂纳发生战争前…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!