Do you miss it?
你怀念它吗?
I missed you more.
我更想念你
Kim! Dad, there’s Amanda.
金米! 爸爸,是阿曼达
Go ahead. I’ll get the bags.
去吧,我来拿包
Jimmy’ll give you a hand with those. I can manage.
金米会帮你拿的 我自己能行
Lenore.
勒诺
Do you know about this? She’s not just going to Paris.
你知道吗?她不仅仅去巴黎
I know. She lied to me.
我知道 她对我撒谎
Yes, because she can’t be honest with you.
是的,因为她没法对你说实情
Why? What are you talking about?
为什么?什么意思?
Your rules and conditions.
你老说规矩啊条件啊
What is this?
这是什么?
It’s U2’s European tour dates.
U2的欧洲巡演日程
She’s following a rock band around Europe?
她要跟随一个摇滚乐队环游欧洲?
All kids do. Stuart got her tickets, arranged her to stay in the best hotels.
孩子们都这样,斯图尔特帮她搞到了票 为她安排了最好的酒店
Best hotels. You know, you live in your little bubble here…
最好的酒店,知道吗 你住在自己的小圈子里…
…behind your wall, with your maids and chauffeurs and servants.
…有仆人和司机供差遣
No idea what the world is like.
根本不知道外面的真实世界
Yes, and neither will she unless she goes out and experiences it.
是的,可她也不知道 所以才要出去体验一下
Don’t tell me I don’t know the world.
不要说我不懂这个世界
For five years I waited for a phone call that didn’t come for weeks at a time.
五年来我一直在等你的电♥话♥ 你总是好几周都不打回来
For a knock on the door telling me there’d be no calls anymore.
我总是担心会有人敲门 告诉我你已经死了
Listen, I know you moved here to build some sort of relationship with Kimmy.
听着,我知道你搬来这 是为了重建你和金米的关系
But you’re not gonna do that by smothering her.
但你不能这样管着她
Let her live, or I promise, I promise you’ll lose her.
让她去吧,否则我肯定 我肯定你会失去她
Girls.
姑娘们
Kim!
金米!
I love you.
我爱你们
Let’s go. Come on.
走吧,走
I’ll teach you the French words I know.
我会教你法语
Which may not be that much, but… Okay. Yeah, right.
我会的也不多,但是… 好的,太棒了
Three. Okay, now take one…
三,好了,照张…
Need some help? One with the two of you?
要帮忙吗?帮你们俩合影?
Yes, please.
好的,谢谢
Okay. He’s really cute.
好了 他长得真不错
Okay. Yeah, great. Very nice.
好了,不错,很漂亮
Where are you from?
你们从哪来的?
California.
加利福尼亚
No. I’m Peter.
我叫彼得
This is Kim. Hi.
这是金米 你好
Nice to meet you. Hi.
很高兴见到你 你好
Hey.
嗨
You’re going into Paris?
你们要去巴黎?
You know, taxis here are so damned expensive.
你们知道,这的出租车贵的要死
Want to share?
一起搭车如何?
Yeah. Sure. Okay, perfect.
好的,当然可以 太好了
Thanks.
谢谢
To check arrivals, please press one.
查询航♥班♥抵达,请按1
Please enter the flight number.
请输入航♥班♥
Flight 288 arrived in Paris Charles de Gaulle…
288号♥航♥班♥在当地时间上午8点…
…at 8 a.m. Local time.
…抵达巴黎戴高乐机场
Yeah.
耶
Oh, are you serious?
哦,不是真的吧?
Oh, my God. Nice address.
哦,我的天 这地方真不错
Oh, yeah, thanks.
哦,是啊,谢谢
It’s my cousins’, but they’re in Madrid, so we have the whole place to ourselves.
这是我表亲的,不过他们还在马德里 所以这整个地方就是我们的了
How cool is that?
很酷吧?
I didn’t know that. It’s no biggie.
我都不知道 又没什么大不了的
Well, I have to be going.
我得走了
Nice to meet you. Oh, okay.
很高兴认识你们 哦,好的
You too. Bye.
我们也很高兴认识你 再见
Hey.
嘿
There is a party tonight at school. Want to come?
今晚学校有个派对,来吗?
Sure. Yeah. We don’t even know him.
当然 我们跟他不熟
What is there to know? He’s hot.
又有什么关系?他很帅
I come pick you up around 9? Okay, yeah.
我9点来接你们? 好的
Okay, great. Your apartment?
好的,你们的公♥寓♥是?
It’s the whole fifth floor. Hoffmann. Okay. See you tonight. Bye.
整个五楼都是,姓霍夫曼 好的,晚上见,拜拜
Bye.
再见
Yeah.
对
Fifth floor.
五楼
Two girls around 18.
两个18岁左右的女孩
Oh, my God.
哦,天哪
How sick is this? Are you kidding me? It’s great.
完蛋了? 你没搞错吧?这太棒了
I just wish you would’ve told me they weren’t gonna be here.
你应该告诉我他们不在这
What’s the difference? I told my dad they’d be here.
有什么关系? 我跟我爸爸说他们在的
You told your dad you were going to museums too.
你还跟你♥爸♥说你会去博物馆呢
Oh, come on. He’s not gonna know.
哦,得了,他不会知道的
I’m gonna sleep with him. Who?
我要和他上♥床♥ 谁?
Peter. You just met him.
彼得 你才认识他
I hear French guys are amazing in bed.
听说法国人床上功夫都很好
Maybe he has a friend, huh? No.
也许他带了个朋友,哈? 不会吧
No. Oh, come on.
不会吧 哦,拜托
You gotta lose it sometime. Might as well be in Paris.
迟早会有第一次,还不如在巴黎呢
Hey!
嘿!
Amanda, where’s the bathroom? What?
阿曼达,洗手间在哪? 什么?
I have to pee!
我要上厕所!
Hello? It’s me. Has Kim called you?
喂? 是我,金米给你打电♥话♥了吗?
Bryan, she’s 17. She’s in Paris. Give her some space.
布莱恩,她17岁了,她在巴黎 给她点空间
She’ll call. Take a sleeping pill.
她会打给你的,吃片安♥眠♥药♥
Have a drink or something. Good night.
喝点酒什么的,晚安
Good night.
晚安
Hi, Daddy.
嗨,爸爸
Kim.
金米
What did I say? You were supposed to call me.
我怎么说的?你该打电♥话♥给我
I’m sorry.
对不起
I thought something was wrong with the phone.
我以为手♥机♥坏了
No. It was such a rush at the airport. All right.
不,在机场太忙了 好吧
Well, if I’d had the number where you were staying…
要是我有你那边的号♥码…
…I would’ve just called there.
…我就直接打到那了
What’s the number?
那边的电♥话♥是多少?
I don’t have it. Kimmy, come on.
我还不知道 金米,说吧
This is one of the conditions. Let me talk to the cousins.
这是条件之一,让我跟表亲她们讲话
I’ll get it from them.
我会问她们的
Dad, they’re in Spain. I didn’t know. I swear.
爸爸,她们在西班牙 我不知道,我发誓
To Spain?
西班牙?
Kim, is there anything else you want to tell me?
金米,还有什么没告诉我的?
Kimmy.
金米
There’s someone here. The cousins are back?
有人来了 表亲她们回来了?
No.
不是
Oh, my God. They got Amanda. What?
哦,天哪,他们抓了阿曼达 什么?
What are you talking about? Kimmy?
你在说什么?金米?
Dad. Kim.
爸爸 金米
Kim. Dad. They took her.
金米 爸爸,他们抓了她
They took her. All right, listen to me.
他们抓住了她 好的,听我说
Oh, God.
哦,天哪
Did you meet anyone on the plane? No.
飞机上你们有遇到谁吗? 没有
In the airport? No. Yes, Peter.
机场呢? 没有,不,彼得
Peter? Peter who? I don’t know.
彼得?谁是彼得? 我不认识
An American? No.
美国人? 不是
Did he know where you were staying?
他知道你们住哪吗?
He took a cab with us.
他和我们一起搭的出租车
Dad, they’re coming.
爸爸,他们来了
Please, I’m scared. I know you are.
救救我,我好怕 我知道
Stay focused, Kimmy. You have to hold it together.
集中精力,金米,别分心
How many people are there?
有多少人?
Three, four. I don’t know. Where are you?
三个,四个,我不确定 你的位置在哪?
I’m in the bathroom. Go to the next bedroom.
我在洗手间 到隔壁的卧室去
Get under the bed. Tell me when you’re there.
躲在床底下,躲好了告诉我
I’m here. Now, the next part is very important.
好了 接下来非常重要