Well, of course I met her.
当然我见到她了
Who do you think’s guarding her?
你以为谁在保护她啊?
I’m glad you’re impressed.
听到你这么有兴趣,我很开心
Hey, I’m happy you called.
嘿,很高兴接到你的电♥话♥
I’m happy you called. What?
你能打给我,我很开心,什么?
Lunch? Tomorrow?
午餐?明天?
Sure, sure. I know the place.
当然,没问题,我知道那地方
Twelve-thirty it is.
十二点半
I’ll see you then.
到时见
Here he is. And? What happened?
他来了,然后呢? 怎么了?
She wants to have lunch. Okay.
她要和我一起吃午饭 很好
Just the two of us. All right. Fantastic.
就我们俩 不错,太棒了
See? There’s progress. That’s great.
看见没?有进展,棒极了
Who left that gate open? Bry, get her out of here. Take the lead.
谁把门打开了? 布莱,带她离开这,你领路
Move! Go, go!
走吧! 走,走!
More security here now!
再来些保安!
That’s it. Move.
就是这样,走吧
Casey!
凯西!
Bernie, stand by, stand by.
伯尼,准备行动,准备行动
Go, go, go. Watch your head.
走,走,快走 小心头
Here, take this. The sugar will take the edge off the shock.
给,喝点,糖水可以压惊
Come on, come on, drink some more.
来,来,再喝点
It’s okay. It’s okay. You’re safe.
好了,没事了,你安全了
You’re safe now.
你现在很安全
Bernie.
伯尼
Casey. Rambo.
凯西,兰博
Seriously, Bry, you should think about coming with us.
认真点,布莱,你该考虑下加入我们
You’ve got the edge. There’s more of this to be had.
你已尝到甜头了,你还可以拿到更多
She’s going to college next year? Yep.
她明年要上大学了吧? 是的
You’re gonna lose her. That gives me a year to find her.
你就要失去她了 一年够我找回她了
Mr. Mills, she’d like to see you.
米尔斯先生,她想要见你
How are you feeling? Better.
好点了吗? 好多了
So your daughter wants to be a singer?
你的女儿想当歌♥手?
Yep, since she was 5.
是啊,从她5岁起
It’s not what everyone thinks it is.
歌♥手的生活并不如其他人所想的那样
Once the glam wears off, it’s just a lot of hotel rooms, lots of airports.
一旦没了新鲜感 就只剩下酒店和机场的东奔西跑
It’s what she wants.
她要的就是这个
The first number is Gio, my vocal coach.
第一个号♥码是我的声乐老师吉奥的
If he says she can sing, she can sing.
如果他说行,就代表她能唱
He’ll give her coaching she needs, the fee is on me.
他会给她必要的指导,学费我来
The second number is my manager.
第二个号♥码是我经纪人的
If Gio clears her, he’ll make sure she gets a shot.
如果吉奥肯定了她 他就能为她创造机会
Thank you. No, Mr. Mills, thank you.
谢谢 不,米尔斯先生,是我要谢谢你
There she is. Dad.
她来了 爸爸
Hi, sweetie. Hey.
嗨,宝贝 嗨
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
Don’t look so excited.
不要那么激动
I was just surprised. I thought it was just gonna be Kim and I.
我只是很惊讶,我以为就我和金米
I asked Mom to come.
我叫妈妈来的
One raspberry-banana milkshake, extra cherries, just the way you like it.
一份覆盆子香蕉奶昔加樱桃,你最喜欢的
Thanks. Lennie… Lenore.
谢谢 列尼…勒诺
Would you like something? I’m fine, thanks.
你要点什么? 不了,谢谢
So?
那么?
So, Dad, guess what.
爸爸,你猜怎么着
You know my friend Amanda? Yep.
你知道我朋友阿曼达吧? 嗯
Her cousins asked us to spend vacation with them in Paris.
她的表姐妹邀请我们一起去巴黎度假
How cool is that?
很酷吧?
Why do you want to go to Paris? Dad. Hello?
你怎么想去巴黎了? 爸爸,不会吧?
The Louvre, the lmpressionist museum, the Picasso Museum.
罗浮宫,印象派博物馆,毕加索博物馆
I didn’t know you were so into art.
我不知道你会对艺术这么感兴趣
Are you kidding? I’ve been to the MOMA, like, a hundred times.
真的假的? 我都去过现代艺术博物馆一百多次了
Amanda went last summer, she came back, she could practically speak French.
阿曼达去年夏天去的 回来后她都能说法语了
And because you’re under 18…
因为你还未满18岁…
…you need my permission to leave the country?
…所以你要得到我的允许才能出国?
Dad, please. I really, really wanna go.
爸爸,求你了,我真的真的很想去
They’ve got this sick apartment overlooking the river.
她们的公♥寓♥超棒的,可以俯瞰塞纳河
Just you and Amanda? And her cousins.
就你和阿曼达? 还有她的表姐妹
Don’t make a big deal out of this, Bryan. Just sign the paper.
别小题大作了,布莱恩,签字吧
What? I’m not comfortable with this.
什么? 我不放心
Dad. I know the world, sweetie.
爸爸 我了解这个世界,宝贝
Dad, please. A 17yearold should not travel alone.
爸爸,求你了 一个17岁的姑娘不该单独出行
I’m not gonna be alone. Two 17yearolds.
我不是一个人啊 两个17岁的
Amanda’s 19.
阿曼达19岁了
How about this? How about if I go along?
这样如何?我和你们一起去?
You won’t know I’m there. I’m very good at being invisible.
你们不会看到我的,我很擅长做隐形人
As you so amply demonstrated for most of her life.
你就不能少操点心
Just sign the paper, Bryan.
签字吧,布莱恩
I’ll think about it.
我要想想
Everyone at this table knows what that means.
我们都知道那表示什么
Hey, Kimmy, there’s something else.
嘿,金米,有件好事告诉你
I don’t want anything else. Kim.
我不想听 金米
I don’t get you. What?
真搞不懂你 怎么?
You sacrificed our marriage in the service of the country.
为了国家你牺牲了我们的婚姻
You made a mess of your life in service of your country.
为了国家你把自己的生活搞得一团糟
Can’t you sacrifice a little this time for your daughter?
这次你就不能为你女儿牺牲一点吗?
I would sacrifice anything for her. What’s your problem?
我愿意为她牺牲一切 那到底是什么问题?
I’m not comfortable putting my daughter at risk.
我不放心让女儿去冒险
Putting our daughter at risk by going to Paris?
去巴黎就是让女儿去冒险?
You’re pathetic.
你真可悲
She’s coming. Thanks.
她来了 谢谢
Three conditions.
三个条件
The address and phone number of where you’re staying.
你住的地址和电♥话♥
You move, I wanna know where and with whom you’ll be staying.
和谁出门,出门去哪里
Call me when you land. Call me every night before you go to sleep.
到了给我打电♥话♥,每晚睡前给我打电♥话♥
It’s international. My number is in.
这是全球漫游的,我的号♥码在里面
Okay, awesome. Kimmy, you’re not focused.
好吧,真啰嗦 金米,你没在听
I am. What did I say?
在听呀 我都说了什么?
You said call you when I land, every night before I go to sleep…
你说到了给你打电♥话♥ 每晚睡前给你打电♥话♥…
…your phone’s international, the number’s programmed in.
…你的手♥机♥是全球漫游的 你的号♥码就存在里面
Okay, one last thing. I get to take you to the airport.
很好,最后一件事,我送你去机场
Okay.
好吧
There you go. Yes.
拿去吧 耶
Thank you, Daddy. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
谢谢,爸爸 谢谢,谢谢,太谢谢了
Mom!
妈妈!
I love you, Dad.
我爱你,爸爸
Mom, he signed it, he signed it. I’m gonna go call Amanda!
妈妈,他签了,他签了 我要去给阿曼达打电♥话♥!
Wouldn’t it have been easier to sign the first time?
一开始就签了不就好了?
Wouldn’t it have been easier if you and I had talked about it first?
你跟我先谈下不更好?
Certain areas in Paris you should avoid. I’ve written them down.
在巴黎要注意的地方我都写下来了
Dad. Come on, take it.
爸爸 来,拿去
We’re gonna be spending 90 percent of our time in museums. Don’t worry.
大部分时间我们都会在博物馆,别担心
That’s like telling water not to be wet, sweetie.
就像说沾水不会弄湿一样,宝贝
Mom says your job made you paranoid.
妈妈说你的工作让你神经质
Well, my job made me aware.
不,我的工作使我警觉
I used to ask Mom what your job was that you were away all the time.
我以前总是问妈妈你是做什么的 为什么你老不在家
And she would tell me to ask you.
而她让我自己问你
Whenever I did see you, I was afraid to ask.
每次看到你,我都不敢问
Yeah? Why?
是吗?为什么呢?
I don’t know. Maybe because…
不知道,也许是因为…
…I was afraid to find out.
…我害怕发现
Like, maybe it was something I wouldn’t like.
也许是些我不喜欢的
I worked for the government. You knew that.
我为政♥府♥工作,你知道的
So you were like a spy, right?
就像一个间谍,对吗?
What happens if I push this button? Don’t touch that button.
如果我按下这个按钮会怎么样? 别碰
Well, no, I was a… I was a preventer, actually.
呃,不,事实上,我是… 我是负责防护工作的
A preventer? Yeah.
防护? 是的
What did you prevent?
防护些什么?
Bad things from happening.
防止坏事发生
So it was a good job?
那是个好工作?
Yes. Yep, it was.
对,是的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!