Oh, gosh. I don’t wanna die, I don’t wanna die.
你早就死了!快跑!
You are already dead! Run!
我们得阻止他
We have to stop him.
对…我来办
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah… I’m on it.
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
嗯 我需要稍微缓一下
Yeah, I just need a minute.
拜托!这家伙势不可挡!
Hello! This guy’s on fire!
借给我 我们分头行动 把他包围起来
Let me borrow this. Let’s all split up and surround him.
你们在那里
There you are.
快!
Go!
你要去哪?
Where are you going?
谢谢
Thank you.
对不起 我没有…
Uh… I’m sorry, I didn’t…
绝对的老手
Total pro.
别忘了我!
Don’t forget me!
我厌倦了你!
I’m getting tired of you!
莎拉!不!
Sara! No.
你成就了什么?
What did you accomplish?
跟她告别吧
Say goodbye to her.
我们成功了 莎拉 一切都结束了
We did it, Sara. It’s over.
泰德
Tad.
莎拉?
Sara?
不 不可能
Oh, no. No, no, no, no. This can’t be happening.
不能发生在你身上 不!
Not to you. No!
天哪 这可不妙
Oh, no. This is not good.
好了,好了
Okay. Okay.
肯定有办法阻止它 -泰德
There has to be a way to stop it. – Tad.
牺牲
The sacrifice.
迈达斯得回了他的女儿 我必须销毁那个项圈!
Midas got his daughter back. The collar, I have to destroy it!
不!
No!
都是我的错 我应该毁了那一块的
This is all my fault. I should have destroyed that piece.
泰德… -抱歉 真的很抱歉
Tad… – I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.
别这样 泰德 这趟冒险精彩无比
Don’t be, Tad. It’s been the most amazing adventure.
跟你在一起的这些日子 -莎拉 不
All these days with you. – Sara, no.
就算给我全世界 我都不会交换 -求你 别离开我
I wouldn’t trade that for the world.- Please, don’t go.
泰德 -莎拉
Tad. – Sara.
我…
I…
我爱…
I love…
不
No. No.
不
No. No.
泰德!
Tad! Tad!
我们得马上离开!
We got to leave now!
泰德 快点!
Tad, come on!
走吧 我要留在这里
Just go. I’m gonna stay.
我只想跟你在一起
All I ever wanted was to be with you.
我爱你
I love you.
怎么…
What…
嗨 -莎拉?
Hi. – Sara?
泰德愿意为她而死
Oh, Tad was willing to die for her.
为爱牺牲
A sacrifice for love.
莎拉
Sara.
嘿 大伙儿 要来个汉堡吗? -谢谢
Hey, guys. Burger? – Thank you.
你们好啊 谢谢过来
Hey, fellas. Thanks for coming.
派对真不错 泰德
Oh. Great party, Tad.
你的女朋友在哪?
Where’s your girlfriend? Huh?
你不知道吗?她在外面探险 想做出重大发现呢
Don’t you know? She’s out there making big discoveries.
不 说真的 她马上就来了
No, seriously, she’s about to come.
当然了…
Oh. Sure, sure…
不 别这样 她马上就到了
No, come on. She’ll be here right now.
嘿 你好吗?我的大英雄还好吗?
Hey, how are you doing. How is my tiger?
泰德?
Tad?
嗨 莎拉 -嗨 宝贝
Hi, Sara. – Hi, sweetie.
嘿 看好了
Hey, check this out.
他们没办法享受派对了
No more party for them.
你现在打算怎么办?
So, what are you going to do now?
我要回帕提提 这玩意会让我重返家园的
I’ll go back to Paititi. This will pay my way back in.
他们会为此疯狂的 他们超喜欢金子的
Oh. They’re going to go crazy for it. They love gold there.
我会很想你的
I’m gonna miss you so much.
我不想哭 不想哭哦…
I don’t wanna cry, I don’t wanna cry…
我还是没有体液 我哭不出来
Ugh. I still have no fluids, I can’t cry.
我不想看到你哭
I don’t want to see you cry.
我在阿兰布拉宫等你 但你没出现
I waited for you at the Alhambra, and you didn’t show up.
你?你怎么…
You? How did you…
你的小朋友带我找到了你
Your little friend has guided me to you.
老鼠!
Ratty!
我比公共厕所里的蟑螂还要开心!
Oh! I’m happier than a cockroach in a latrine!
我好想看到你微笑 我的宝贝
How I like to see you smile, my palomita.
我开始有点担心“宝贝”的意思了
Uh, I’m starting to be worried about the meaning of “palomita.”
不管了!我们开始狂欢吧!
Ah! Who cares? Let’s start a real party!
她让我疯狂
Oh! She drives me crazy.
你也会想他的
You’re going to miss him, too.
他或许是有史以来 最讨厌、让人不快
He’s probably the most annoying, irritating,
着装最差的跟班
badly-dressed sidekick ever.
但你说得对 我会想他的
But you’re right, I am gonna miss him.
我知道这不一样
I know this isn’t the same,
但这个或许能让你开心
but maybe this will cheer you up.
你是认真的?
Are you serious?
我愿意!
Yeah!
抱歉 我会这样做 当我…
Uh, sorry. You know, it’s something I do when I get, uh…
你还想做我的女朋友吗?
You still want to be my girlfriend?
来吧!大家来跳舞!
Come on! Let’s dance, everybody!
一、二、三!
One, two, three!
嘿,嘿!嘿-啊!
Hey, hey! Hey-ah!