If it doesn’t work out with Sara, you’ve got Crazy Eyes down there.
看看 就是这座庙
Shh. Look at that. This is the temple.
我们回去找拉克姆吧
Let’s get back to Rackham.
或许其他人运气比较好
Maybe the others had more luck.
跟杰夫一起待在这里 如果看到这些人回来 就告诉我
Stay here with Jeff. Holler if you see those guys coming back.
太好了
Great.
好可怕
That was scary.
泰德 我们一直在找你
Tad. We’ve been looking for you.
第二块!
The second piece!
我找到了 莎拉 我找到了
I… I got it, Sara. I got it.
而且不仅如此
And not just that.
看
Look.
那座山
That mountain.
迈达斯的标志!
Midas’ symbol!
迈达斯没有将最后一块赠给现存的庙
Midas didn’t make the last offering in an existing temple.
他为阿波罗建了一座庙
He built one for Apollo.
第三块肯定在那里!
The third piece has got to be there!
对 我们得赶紧 抢在拉克姆之前拿到它
Yes. We have to hurry and get it before Rackham.
或者我们可以销毁这一块
Or we can destroy this one.
销毁它?
Destroy it?
史上最重大的发现? 你不会是说真的吧
The biggest discovery in history? You can’t be serious.
蒂芙妮 我们不能 让拉克姆获得迈达斯的法力
Tiffany, we can’t let Rackham get the power of Midas.
不过 莎拉 我们离成功只有一步之遥
But, Sara, we’re so close.
泰德 我们现在就了结这一切吧
Tad, let’s end this now.
不 泰德 别给她 太疯狂了
No, Tad. Don’t give it to her. It’s crazy.
莎拉 我们拿到所有三块 不是更好吗?
Sara, isn’t it better that we get all the pieces?
众神的法力不属于凡人之手
The power of the gods does not belong in the hands of mortals.
如果拉克姆拿到项圈 他就会所向披靡
If Rackham gets the necklace, he’ll be invincible.
等等 蒂芙妮在哪?
Wait. Where’s Tiffany?
简直难以置信!
I can’t believe it!
莎拉 对不起…
Sara, I’m sorry…
我必须抢在拉克姆之前 找到第三块 然后毁掉它
I have to find the third piece and destroy it before Rackham gets it.
莎拉 等等我!
Sara, wait for me!
不 泰德 我需要单独行事
No, Tad, I just need to be alone.
你们这些蠢蛋!你们想告诉我 你们所有人
You fools! You mean to tell me that between all of you
找了这么多天
and after all these days of searching
却一无所获?
you’ve found nothing?
这个笔记本毫无用处!
This is useless!
那个笨蛋刷了我!
That meathead in the hat has played me!
我想成为获胜一方的队员
I wanna be on the winning team.
你终于来了!
Ugh! Finally, you’re here!
你去哪里了?
Where have you been?
嘿 我们要跟莎拉一起回去吗?
Hey, are we going back with Sara?
她走了
She’s gone.
蒂芙妮呢?
And Tiffany?
她也走了
She’s gone too.
千真万确 你的泡妞技术惨不忍♥睹
It’s official. You’re a total disaster with women.
我怎么这么蠢? -你在征求我的意见吗?
How could I be such an idiot? – Well, do you want my opinion?
我只需把第二块给她
All I had to do was give her the piece.
我们将它销毁 就这样 一切都搞定了
We’d have destroyed it and that’s it, end of story.
500年来 我目睹过各种各样的爱情悲剧
You know, in 500 years I have seen all kinds of love disasters,
你的是最惨的
and yours is one of the worst.
拜托 别再说这个话题了
Please, don’t start again.
说真的 我从没有人失败过这么多次
Seriously, I never saw anyone fail so many times.
好 好吧 我懂
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay, okay, I get it. I get it.
但我也没见过任何人为了爱情 跨越千山万水
But I also never saw anyone cross the whole world for love.
你的训练肯定完成了
Now, you must complete your training.
我…我不确定我是否准备好了 -你当然准备好了
I… I’m not sure if I’m ready.-Of course you are.
为了心爱的女人 你付出了很多努力
You have worked so hard to get the woman you love.
现在她比以前更需要你
Now, she needs you more than ever.
你说得对
You’re right.
我从未想过我会这么说 不过你说得对
I’ve never thought I’d say this, but you’re right.
我得帮她
I have to help her.
这才是我的兄弟 加油 大英雄
That’s my brother. Come on, tiger. Tiger.
我来了 莎拉 泰德史东斯亲自出马
Here I come, Sara. Tad Stones, on the case.
来吧 再走一步
Come on, one more step.
我走不动了 泰德
I can’t go any further, Tad.
我的腿都麻了!
I can’t feel my legs!
我的腿!
My legs!
不!
Oh, no!
莎拉
Sara.
在那边!
Over there!
拉克姆 我们得快点
Rackham. We have to hurry.
不 你想让我往下爬?
Oh. No, no, no, no, no. Now you want me to climb down?
这简直是侵犯人♥权♥
This is a violation of human rights.
首先 你不是人类
First, you’re not human.
其次 没时间往下爬
And second, there’s no time to climb down.
嘿 那是我的礼物 你在干嘛?
Hey, that’s my present. What are you doing?
加以利用
Using it.
我不知道你在做什么 蒂芙妮
You don’t know what you’re doing, Tiffany.
好吧 杰夫 过来
All right. Jeff, come here.
来吧 过来这里
Come on. Get over here.
这玩意有好多用途!
This thing can have so many functions!
小心点 我们不想…
Carefully, we don’t want to…
嘿!
Hey!
什么声音?
What the heck is that?
又是你?
You again?
绝对的老手
Total pro.
蒂芙妮?
Tiffany?
泰德?
Tad?
莎拉
Sara.
你来这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
我没法不管你 莎拉 我…
I couldn’t leave you on your own. Sara, I’m…
闭嘴!
Stop it!
快走 马上就要到了
Let’s move on. We’re almost there.
阿波罗
Apollo.
圣坛呢?那个金块在哪里?
What about the altar? Where’s the piece?
迈达斯建造了这座庙 把最后一个金块献给阿波罗
Midas built this temple to do the last offering to Apollo.
只有一个地方可以找到这个金块
There is only one place to find the piece.
你 给我把金块拿过来
You. Bring me the piece.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
好吧 我去
Okay, okay. I’m going.
喂 你别这么粗鲁
Hey, you. Don’t be so rude.
泰德?
Tad?
我不是泰德!
I’m not Tad!
我是迈达斯!
I’m Midas!
我附身在泰德的身上
I possessed Tad’s body,
我不会把项圈给你!
and I’m not going to give you the collar!
好痛
Oh! That hurts.
你到底在说什么?
What the heck are you saying?
坦白说 我完全不知道 我总得尝试一下吧
I honestly had no idea, I had to try something.
他真恨无♥耻♥
Oh. He really has no shame.
现在 给我戴上
Now, put it on me.
谢了 孬种
Thank you, loser.
好吧 你的目的达到了 放他们走
Okay, you have what you wanted. Now, let them go.
有个问题 宝贝
There’s a problem, darling.
我绝不会让失败一方获胜
I never let the losing team win.
什么?我们有言在先!
What? We had a deal!
你获得法力 我获得名望
You get the power and I get the fame.
你不会伤害他们
And you don’t hurt them.
你敢相信这些孩子吗?他们太天真了
Can you believe these kids? They are so naive!
知道吗?那个怪咖说得对
You know? That oddball is right.
好吧 所有人都不许动
Huh? – Okay, nobody move.
把项圈给我 放了我们所有人 而且…
Oh? – Just give me the collar and let us all go, and…
不!
Oh! No!
你不明白
You don’t get it.
现在我拥有了迈达斯的魔法!
Now, I have the power of Midas!
快跑!
Run!
你好啊
Oh. Hello.
我超爱这玩意的
Muah! I love this thing.
老天 我不想死