天哪…是条项链!
Oh, my… It’s a necklace!
是给我的吧? -喂!不是给你的!
It’s for me, right? – Hey! That is not for you!
我觉得它很衬我的眼睛哦
I think it looks great with my eyes.
不是给你的!
It’s not for you!
是给莎拉的
Oh! It’s for Sara.
对 是给莎拉的
Yes, it’s for Sara.
我就知道
I knew it.
快点 统统告诉我 我是感情专家哦
Come on, tell me everything. I’m a relationship expert.
有500年经验 我对女人无所不知
Five hundred years of experience. I know everything about women.
嘿!
Hey!
看见了吧?我是偷心大圣
See? Total heartbreaker.
好吧
Okay.
我会请求她做我的女朋友
I’m going to ask her to be my girlfriend.
我不知道该怎么说 泰德
Huh.
但你好像有点配不上她
I’m not sure how to tell you this, Tad,
就好像癞蛤♥蟆♥想吃天鹅肉
but, uh, she seems a little out of your league.
好比她是十分 你才两分
You know, like you’re, uh, punching above your weight.
她很性感 你却不是
Like she’s a 10 and you’re a two.
你根本配不上她
She’s hot, you’re not.
谢谢你这么鼓励我 朋友的意义正在于此
She’s too good for you.
(芝加哥边界线)
Thank you for being so encouraging. What are friends for?
朋友?兄弟!
Friends? Brothers!
(奢华酒店)
(迈达斯的神话与真♥相♥ 莎拉拉弗罗夫重大发现)
好棒!
Awesome!
“好棒”是什么意思?
What is “awesome”?
如果人们非常喜欢某样东西 就会这么说…
Well, people say it when they really like something…
超级令人动心的东西
Something super impressive.
我懂了 就像马丘比丘
Oh. I get it. Like the Machu Picchu,
就像利马文化金字塔 就像的的喀喀湖
like the Pyramids of Lima Culture, like Lake Titicaca.
对 所有这一切
Yeah, yeah, yeah, all that.
你留在车里 千万别动 听见了吗?
So, now you stay in the car. Don’t move a muscle, you hear me?
(迈达斯的神话与真♥相♥ 莎拉拉弗罗夫重大发现)
Wow.
瞧瞧看啊 杰夫
Look at that, Jeff.
史东斯先生?
Mr. Stones?
嗨 我是蒂芙妮梅斯 教授拉弗罗夫的助理
Hi, I’m Tiffany Maze, Professor Lavrof’s assistant.
嗨 幸会
Oh, hi. Nice to meet you.
好可爱的小狗狗
Oh! What a cute little dog.
谁是好狗狗?想握手吗?
Who’s a good boy? Wanna shake?
抱歉 它对这个世界不怎么熟悉
Uh, sorry, he’s just not very connected to this world.
拉弗罗夫小姐让我照顾你
Mrs. Lavrof told me to take care of you.
我的论文主题是关于她的最新发现
I’m gonna do my thesis on her latest discoveries.
你的专业也是考古学?
Oh, wow! You’re majoring in archaeology, too?
波士顿大学 我读大二
Boston University. I’m a sophomore.
芝加哥 不过我才大一哦
Chicago. But I’m just a freshman.
但跟莎拉相比…
But compared to Sara…
她太神奇了
She is amazing.
我从她身上学到好多东西
I’m learning so much from her.
她现在的成就令人叹为称奇
It’s incredible where she is now.
当代最重要的考古学家
The most important archaeologist nowadays.
如果可以成为她 我愿意不惜一切
I’d give anything to be like her.
来吧 莎拉在等你
Come on. Sara’s waiting for you.
半身像放那里 盔甲放那里
The bust there, and the suits of armor there.
小心点
Oh, careful.
嘿!贝尔佐尼 你还好吗 我的小小鸟人!
Hey! Belzoni! How are you doing, my little bird man?
(天哪!)
它们是好朋友
They’re good friends.
泰德 你来了
Tad. You’re here.
莎拉
Sara.
莎拉!
Sara!
见到你真是太高兴了
I’m so happy to see you.
(孬种)
来吧 我带你去看展会 你会喜欢的
Come on, let me show you the exhibit. You’re gonna love it.
好棒!
Awesome!
好棒!
Oh. Awesome!
好棒!好棒!好棒棒!
Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!
请少说几句话 多干点事
A little less conversation, a little more action…
好棒!
Awesome!
更多的恼怒并没有使我满意
All this aggravation ain’t satisfactioning me
多咬人少吠叫
A little more bite and a little less bark
少一些争斗多一些鼓舞
A little less fight and a little more spark.
闭上你的嘴敞开你的心
Close your mouth and open up your heart…
你好!
Hello!
好棒!
Awesome!
天哪!
Oh, man!
迈达斯国王的莎草纸手稿
King Midas’ papyrus!
你能读上面的铭文吗?
Can you read the inscription?
“中国制♥造♥”?
“Made in China”?
莎草纸手稿 不是台子
The papyrus, not the stand.
嗯 这…抱歉 不好意思
Yeah, the… Sorry, my bad.
看起来像是圣书文
Looks like hieroglyphic writing.
没错
Exactly.
这么久以来 我一直在研究这个东西
This is what I’ve been working on all this time,
迈达斯的魔法项圈
Midas’ magic collar.
由三块组成
It’s made up of three pieces.
其中一块好像在巴耳红庙里
One of them seems to be in what is called the Red Temple of Baal.
我发现了这些圣书文 它们指明了红庙的确切地点
I found these hieroglyphics that point to the exact location of the temple.
如果项圈真的存在…
If the collar really exists…
那迈达斯的点♥金♥术也是真的!
So does Midas’ golden touch!
点石成金的魔法
The power to turn everything you touch into gold.
泰德 我一直很忙…
Tad, I’ve been so busy that I…
莎拉…
Sara… Um…
我有件事情想问你
I have something to ask you.
说吧
Go on.
你想成为我的…
Would you be my…
成为我的…
Be my…
木乃伊!
Mummy!
成为你的木乃伊?
Be your mummy?
莎拉! -是你?
Sara! – You?
过来 抱抱
Get over here. Give me a hug.
我叫你在车里等着!
I told you to wait in the car!
你来这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
我最好还是别告诉你
Ugh. I better not tell you.
不过我会的 你瞧 当你离开我的失落之城后…
But I will. You see, when you left my lost city…
嗯 很好 我稍后会告诉她的
Oh, yeah, that’s great. I will tell her later.
拉弗罗夫小姐?
Miss Lavrof?
今晚的讲稿
The script for tonight.
嘿 猫王是怎么回事?
Hey, what’s with Elvis?
他是我的老朋友
He’s an old friend.
对吗 木乃伊? -你好啊!
Right, Mummy? – Hi!
你叫他“木乃伊”?
You call him Mummy?
对 他保存得不怎么好 -喂!
Yeah, he doesn’t preserve very well. – Hey!
恕我告辞 我还有很多事情要做
Please, excuse me. I still have so much to do.
对 别担心
Oh, right. Don’t worry.
来吧!
Come on!
再见!再见 莎拉!
Bye! Bye, Sara!
你干嘛穿成这样?
What’s with the getup?
我明白你干嘛这么爱她了
I see why you love her so much.
你绝对是癞蛤♥蟆♥想吃天鹅肉
You’re definitely punching above your weight.
(私人领地 请勿入内)
走吧
Let’s go.
少一些便秘…
A little less constipation…
好了 猫王 回头见
Okay, King, see you later.
耶!我们去参加派对!
Yeah! Let’s go to the party!
不 你留在这里
No, no, no, no. You’ll stay here.
什么?你又要把我一个人抛在这里?
What? You’re gonna leave me alone again?
到莎拉的演示讲完为止
Just until Sara’s presentation ends.
我不想惹麻烦 懂吗?
I don’t want any trouble, right?
好 好吧 如果你答应我一件事 我就会留在这里
Okay, fine, I’ll stay here if you promise me something.
什么事?
And that is?
把你的邪恶小狗带走
That you take your vicious canine with you.
过来 杰夫 过来这里!
Come here, Jeff. Come here!
别离开房♥间 好吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!