我们要被拖下去了!
We’re gonna get dragged!
我们必须离开这里!
We’ve gotta get out of here!
再撑五分钟就好!
Just five minutes more!
在那里!
Over there!
我找到了 我终于找到了
I found it. I finally found it.
好 我们快离开这里!
Okay, let’s get out of here!
瞧吧? 我说过她会出现的 长官
See? Told you she’d be here, sir.
我遵守了我的承诺
I kept my part of the agreement.
好 君子一言 驷马难追
Well, a deal is a deal.
你真大方 拉克姆先生
You are really generous, Mister Rackham, sir.
好好享受吧
Enjoy it.
什么…你们…
Whoa. What… What are you do…
嘿 你们在干嘛 伙计们?放开我!
Hey, what are you doing, fellows? Let go of me!
不要!
No, no, no! No!
秘鲁大冒险2:迈达斯国王的秘密
言归正传
Back to business.
希罗多德被誉为“历史之父” 酷毙了
“Herodotus was considered the father of history.” Cool.
超级饼干
Super cookie.
哇 这家伙太厉害了
Wow, this guy was the bomb.
嘿 你读书真用功啊
Hey, you’re really hitting those books hard.
就是说嘛 考古学的第一年要求超高的
Tell me about it. First year of archaeology is super demanding.
真搞不懂 你干嘛觉得这些老古董这么有意思
I don’t get what you find so interesting about this old stuff.
(《国家岩相学》 莎拉拉弗罗夫 发现了迈达斯国王的神话与真♥相♥ )
现在我懂了
Oh. Now I get it.
这的确值得好好研究 -她是个辣妹
Now that is something worth studying.-She’s hot.
嘿 别这样说莎拉
Hey, don’t talk like that about Sara.
别再说了 没人相信你认识她
Don’t start again. Nobody buys that you know her.
事实上 我们还亲过嘴
Actually, we even kissed.
好吧 一次而已
Okay, just once.
又来了
Ugh. Here we go.
那之后 我们几乎没见过面
Then we barely saw each other after that.
她出去进行长途远征 而我一直在学习和工作
You know, she’s been going away on long expeditions, and I’ve been studying and working.
我们有点悬而未决
Um, kind of left things in the air.
当然了 你亲过这女孩?
Oh, sure. You kissed this girl?
但即使相隔千里 我感觉她离的心很近
But even long distance, I feel her here, close to my heart.
我能感觉到震颤
I can sense the trembling.
我真的能感觉到震颤
I can really sense the trembling.
是莎拉!
It’s Sara!
对 我刚接到斯嘉丽约翰逊的来电
Yeah. And I just got a call from Scarlett Johansson.
嘿 小心点! -抱歉
Hey, watch it! – Sorry.
泰德 你应该改变一下 活在现实中吧
Tad, you should try living in reality for a change.
莎拉?
Sara?
泰德 希望我没打扰你
Tad. I hope I’m not interrupting.
完全没有
Not at all. Um…
嘿 我在《国家岩相学》的封面上 看到你了
Hey, I saw you on the cover of National Petrographic.
我知道啊 不是吗?
I know, right?
你收到展会邀请了吗?
Did you get the invitation to the exhibition?
是的!我真想马上就去那里!
Yeah! I can’t wait to be there!
太好了 我真想马上见到你
Wonderful. I can’t wait to see you.
我也是
Me, too.
展会在拉斯维加斯的奢华酒店举♥行♥
The exhibition opens at the Luxorious Hotel, in Las Vegas.
需要方向指南吗? -我去找支笔吧
Need directions? – Let me find a pen.
你要去哪? -什么?哪都不去 我还在这里啊
Where are you going? – What? Nowhere, I’m still here.
不 我说的不是你
No, no, I didn’t mean you.
不好意思! -泰德 你要我挂电♥话♥吗?
My bad! – Tad, do you want me to hang up?
站住!
Stop right there!
好吧 我不挂
Okay, so I won’t hang up.
不 等等!
No, wait!
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
嗯 在奢华酒店?
Yeah. So, Luxorious Hotel?
对 首先 沿着290号♥州际公路 向西行驶48公里
Yes. First, take the I-290 west for 30 miles…
沿着290号♥州际公路 向西行驶48公里!
I-290 west for 30 miles!
在第二个路口左转 -好 往左行驶
And turn the second left. – Right, keep left.
然后往前开 就会到达一个金字塔形状的酒店
And then go straight. You’ll get to a pyramid shaped hotel.
你不会错过的
You can’t miss it.
大大的金字塔形状酒店
Big pyramid-shaped hotel.
我记下来了
I got it.
不 我没有
No, I didn’t.
什么?你到底记下来了没有?
What? Did you get it or not?
再见 莎拉!
Whoa! Bye, Sara! – Wha…
泰德?
Tad?
好险啊
Phew! That was close.
抱歉 没事吧 老板?
Oops. Sorry. Is, uh… Is everything okay in there, boss?
史东斯!
Stones!
你被炒鱿鱼了
You’re fired.
我的幸运古龙水
Oh, my lucky cologne.
闻闻吧
Smell that.
我的印第帽 帅气的燕尾服和领结
My Indy hat, my fancy tuxedo, and my bow tie.
两件衬衣、吊裤带
Two shirts, suspenders,
新内♥裤♥…差不多了
new underwear… I think that’s all.
你觉得她会喜欢吗 杰夫?
Do you think she’ll like it, Jeff?
杰夫!
Jeff!
准备好了吗 杰夫?我们去见莎拉
Ready, Jeff? Let’s go see Sara.
先生 你没事吧…
Sir, are you all…
水!
Water!
水!
Water! Water!
是你?
You?
要水!
Need water!
是你!
It’s you!
我有20天没喝水了
I haven’t had a drink in 20 days.
不 停下!那…
No, no, no, stop! Ugh! That’s…
我一路颠簸过来找你 你简直没法想象
Oh! You can’t imagine the trip I had to find you.
见到你真是太好了!
Ah! It’s so good to see you!
不可能!你来这里干什么?
It’s not possible! What are you doing here?
说来话长 我还是不说为妙
Oh. It’s a long story, I’d better not tell you.
不过我会的 你瞧
But I will. You see,
你离开我的失落之城后 我因为放你走这个罪名而受到审判
when you left my lost city, I was judged for letting you go.
木乃伊法庭将我放逐了!
The Mummy Court exiled me!
他们把你扫地出门了?
They kicked you out?
对 都是因为你!
Yeah, all because of you!
嗯 我跟律师把交易搞砸了 不过那是题外话了
Well, and a bad deal with my lawyer. But that’s another story.
重点是 我得告别我老家的墓地
The thing is, I had to say goodbye to my home tomb
进行从未有过的长途跋涉
and then travel further than I ever had before.
我在沙漠里跟踪奇怪的线条走 迷路了
I got lost in the desert following these strange lines.
我不知道该怎么办
I didn’t know what to do.
然后 我想起了你
And then, I remembered you.
我唯一的人类朋友!
My one and only human friend!
朋友?
Friend?
你说得对 我们更像兄弟
Oh! You’re right. We’re more like brothers.
你能管一下这个小怪物吗?
Uh, can you please control this little monster?
杰夫 下来 狗狗!
Jeff, down, boy!
抱歉 我正好要出门
Uh. Well, sorry, but I was just leaving.
但我才刚到这里
But I just got here!
我要去维加斯见莎拉
I’m going to Vegas to see Sara.
莎拉?我的莎拉?
Sara? Oh. My Sara?
我好想她 我们还等什么呢?
Oh. I miss her so much. What are we waiting for?
不 你不能跟来
Oh, no, no, no. You are not coming.
我要 -不行
Yes. – No.
我要 -不行
Yes. – No.
我要!
Yes! Whoo-hoo!
我是世界之王!
I’m the king of the world!
喂!回来 你这个逃兵!
Hey, hey! Get back here, you deserter!
你能坐下 别招惹目光吗?
Could you please sit down and stop drawing attention to yourself?
你怎么了?
What is with you?
听着 你是木乃伊 你很吓人
Listen, you’re a mummy. You scare people.
在我的世界里 你就是个僵尸
In my world, you’re a zombie.
僵尸
Zombie.
真好听!我喜欢这个名字
Sounds good! I like that name.
太好了 请安静一点
Excellent. Now please be quiet.
好了 抱歉 没问题 我会一动不动 看!
Okay, okay, I’m sorry. You got it. I won’t move a muscle. Look! Eh!
这是什么?
Oh. What’s this?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!