直到我觉得他说的可能是实话
Until I thought maybe he was telling the truth.
这时我就要决定一下
And I had to decide
是押他说的颜色还是相反的才能赢钱
if I should bet what he said or the opposite or take the money.
梦没做完 我就醒了
I woke up before the end
于是我决定到这里来试试手气
and decided I had to come here to see if I was lucky.
我真傻 生活和梦境可不一样
I am such a fool. People’s lives are not like dreams.
但是如果不来 我就会一直困惑着
But if I hadn’t come, I’d still be wondering.
桑塔 你生我气吗
Are you mad at me, Santa?
好阴沉的天啊
What a dismal day.
天气预报有雨
The forecast was rain.
什么名堂
Nonsense…
桑塔 我吃不了这么多虾
I won’t eat all these prawns, Santa.
毕竟我是一个人吃晚饭
I’ll be alone for dinner after all.
那个波兰女孩不来了
The Polish girl isn’t coming.
给你和奥罗拉女士吃吧
They’re for you and Miss Aurora.
我们已经吃过晚饭了
We’ve already had dinner.
那它们就要浪费了
They’ll go to waste.
我自己还有好多
I’ve kept lots.
谢谢你 皮拉女士
Thank you, Miss Pilar.
《鲁滨逊漂流记》
我是这样决定环游世界的
How I decided to travel the world:
1632年 我出生在约克郡的
I was born in York in 1632
一户好人家
to a good family.
我父亲赚够钱之后 便不再做生意
After becoming a rich man, my father retired from business
在这个小镇上定居下来
and settled down in this town.
他娶了我母亲
He had married my mother…
这里被认为是
It is thought to be
摩尔人的藏身之处
a hideout of the Moors,
非洲西北部阿♥拉♥伯人与柏柏尔人的混血后代
是摩尔人和罗马人
of the Moors and Romans.
这里有一条通道
This here was a passage
通往圣塔伦区城♥堡♥
to the castle of Torres Novas.
我所说的都是传言 不是真的
Everything I’m telling you is not reality, but tales.
顺便说一句 没有证据可以证明这些
Incidentally, there is no proof.
但如果能找到遗骸 就可能是真的
But if remains were found, it could be true.
这边走
This way.
十二月二十九日
有人问这儿有没有蝙蝠 当然有了
Someone asked if there are bats. Sure!
我们看不见它们
We can’t see them
但现在可以看一下它们在不在这儿
but we can check if they’re here now.
23年来
For 23 years,
我一直心怀敬意地恪守职责
I performed my duty respectfully and with care.
我埋葬了280具尸体
I buried 280 corpses.
如果附近还有别的 我随时准备开工
If there are any others around, I’m ready to do my job.
哥们 你胡说什么呢
Man, do you talk nothing but nonsense?
二战的侵略
The World War Ⅱ invasions
只是壮大了有数百年历史的天主教
only strengthened centuries-old Catholicism.
什么数百年 皮拉 是数千年
Centuries old? Millennia, Pilar, millennia!
如果你信的话 他们比罗马教会还虔诚
Rather more apostolic than Roman, if you follow…
我不信这个
Not really.
亲爱的 你的客人没来也不是什么坏事
Look, my dear, losing your guest isn’t that bad.
该死的塔伊兹人
Damn Taizés!
全都高高兴兴地
All happily stuffing themselves
猛吃着蛋挞 抽着大♥麻♥
with “Nata” Cakes and smoking joints
-刚刚唱完赞美诗就这样 -太蠢了
– after singing the psalms! – How silly.
就连最寒冷坚硬的极地
Even the toughest Pole would soften
也会被我亲爱的朋友皮拉的热情融化
at my dearest friend Pilar’s hospitality.
那胡萝卜蛋糕 可别浪费了
As for the carrot cake, it won’t go to waste.
记得给要吃的人留一块
“A slice is kept for the one who will eat it.”
我得承认 爬了这么久的山我可饿坏了
I must admit, all this climbing has made me hungry.
今天不行 我得写完我的报告
Not today, I have to finish my report
还要交给和平司法委员会
for the Peace and Justice Committee.
我都没法集中精力
I can’t focus.
我太担心邻居家的事了
I’m too worried about my neighbour’s crisis.
你什么都操心
You worry about everything.
有时我挺后悔 没有为了吸引你的注意
Sometimes I regret that I haven’t stepped on an African mine
而去个非洲矿山什么的
just to get your attention.
你连仗都没打过
You didn’t even go to war.
我有静脉曲张
Varices.
少了一个士兵 却多了一个艺术家
We’ve lost a soldier and won an artist.
令人欣慰
I’m glad.
你的邻居怎么了
And your neighbour?
总是看她孤独一人 我觉得很难过
It makes me sorry to see her all alone.
她一定是要崩溃了
She must be having a breakdown.
圣诞节她都不怎么见到女儿
She saw so little of her daughter at Christmas.
她女儿在葡萄牙待了三四天
She was in Portugal for three or four days
却只拿出十五分钟来看她妈妈
and had only 15 minutes for her mother.
留下个礼物就跑去了丈夫家
She left her a gift and went to meet her husband’s family.
你说这还像话吗
Do you find that acceptable?
你就是想让我死
You want to see me dead!
白眼狼 你就盼着我死
Ungrateful! You wish for my death!
-我现在就自杀算了 -回家吧夫人
– I’ll kill myself right away! – Come home, madam.
把我的药拿来 黑女人
Give me my pills, black woman!
没有了 你想吃药就找你女儿要吧
None left. If you want pills, get them from your daughter.
你怎么敢这样
How dare you?
都是你 用巫术让我女儿跟我对着干
You turned my daughter against me with your witchcraft!
皮拉 快开门 皮拉
Pilar! Open up, Pilar!
你是我唯一的朋友了
You are my only friend.
没人关心我
Nobody cares about me.
皮拉收
亲爱的朋友
“My dear friend,
我的女仆把我锁在卧室里了
my maid locks me in my bedroom.
我的女儿肯定不知道
I’m sure my daughter doesn’t know,
否则肯定会解雇她 带我去看医生
or she would fire her and take me to the doctor’s
这样我就能拿到我急需的安♥眠♥药♥了
so I can get the sleeping pills I need.
我害怕 这个信奉魔鬼的女人
I fear my daughter has been poisoned
已经用巫术和谎言蛊惑了我的女儿
by this devil worshipper’s lies and witchcrafts,
因为我女儿从不听我的话
because she never listens to me
还觉得我疯了
and thinks I’m mad.
皮拉 我迫切地想要见你
Pilar, I need to see you urgently.
你是我唯一可以信任的人了
You’re the only one I can trust.
你的朋友 奥罗拉
Yours, Aurora.”
亲爱的皮拉 我们都很关心你
Pilarita, we’re very concerned.
那波兰丫头没来陪你 你一定很孤单吧
You must be very sad, missing the little Polish nun’s company.
我们过来看看你
We came to pay you a visit.
蛋糕真好吃
Delicious cake!
-我只会做这种蛋糕 -很好吃
– It’s the only one I can make. – Really good.
看啊 一幅新画
Oh, a new painting!
很现代 但有点怪
It’s modern… and weird.
是我的画家朋友送的
It was a gift from my painter friend.
他是个好人 但这不是他最好的作品
He’s a good man but this is not his best.
我以为他今天会过来
I thought he might come today,
我把它挂墙上 是不想让他失望
and I didn’t want to disappoint him if it wasn’t on the wall.
但是既然他不来了…
But as he’s not coming…
桑塔 再给我一块
Santa, give me another slice.
这就当我的晚饭了
This will be my dinner.
你也多吃点 这样你也不用吃晚饭了
You have some more, too. You won’t have to worry later.
我不用 谢谢
I’m fine, thank you.
桑塔 过会我来洗吧
I’ll do that later, Santa.
我喜欢做这个
I like doing it.
你觉不觉得最近奥罗拉女士有点紧张过度
Don’t you think Ms. Aurora has been more nervous lately?
她总是抱怨睡不着
She complains she can’t sleep.
她只是醒得很早罢了
She wakes up early.
奥罗拉女士很特别 喜欢夸大事实
Ms. Aurora is special, and has a tendency to exaggerate.
-她想象力很丰富 -这倒没错
– She has a vivid imagination. – That’s true.
但我想她是真的不舒服 咱们得做点什么
But I think she isn’t well. We should do something.
夫人 我只是按照吩咐做事
Madam, I do as I am told.
我觉得她要崩溃了
I think she’s having a breakdown.
她需要吃药 而不是被当成疯子
She needs medication, not to be tagged as crazy.
她女儿才说了算
Her daughter is the boss.
可她女儿根本不在乎
But her daughter doesn’t care!
你还不明白吗 桑塔
Don’t you see that, Santa?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!