There’s no room for an honest artisan like me anymore.
所以你做了什么
So, what did you do?
回到了人行道上乞讨 一周七天
Back on the pavement. Seven days a week.
我喜欢你的故事 你应该写下来
I like your stories. I think you should write them down.
真的吗
You think?
嗯 你怎么说的就怎么写
Yeah. Just write them the way you say them.
很有意思 我会想读的
They’re funny. I would like to read them.
马克和西蒙能帮忙
Mark and Simon can help.
“汤米看上去不错
“Tommy looks well.
这很恐怖
It’s terrifying.
他要死了
He’s gonna die.
在接下来几周到十五年之间的某一时刻
Sometime between the next few weeks and the next 15 years,
汤米将不再存在
Tommy will be no more.
很有可能我会完全一样
Chances are that I’ll be exactly the same.
区别在于 我们是因为汤米才懂的
Difference is we ken this with Tommy.
汤米无法逃脱
Tommy cannot get out.
他没钱付暖气费
He cannot afford to heat this gas,
没钱洗泡泡浴
put himself in a bubble,
没钱穿暖和的衣服 吃美味新鲜的食物
live in the warm, eat good fresh food,
没钱让新挑战刺♥激♥思维
keep his mind stimulated with new challenges.
他在崩溃之前只能活五年 十年或十五年
He will only live 5 or 10 or 15 years before he is crushed.
汤米撑不过西格兰顿的寒冬”
Tommy will not survive winter in West Granton.”
我有在努力尝试 马克
Well, I’m trying hard, Mark,
但我没有任何感觉
but I’m not feeling anything.
我们那时还年轻
We were young.
发生了糟糕的事情 都过去了
Bad things happened. It’s over.
我们能回家了吗
Can we go home now?
-下一班火车两小时后才开 -我♥操♥
– Two hours to the next train. – Oh, for fuck’s sake.
我们是过来进行悼念的
Look, we’re here as an act of memorial.
怀旧
Nostalgia.
这就是你过来的原因
That’s why you’re here.
你要缅怀自己的年少时光
You’re a tourist in your own youth.
你不过有了一次濒死体验
Just ’cause you had a near-death experience,
现在感到暖融融的了
and now you’re feeling all fuzzy and warm.
你还想追忆哪些时光
What other moments will you be revisiting?
我想到了
Here’s a good one.
不如回顾一下你第一次卖♥♥毒品给汤米
How about the time you sold Tommy his very first hit,
让他沉溺于海♥洛♥因♥ 感染艾滋病
leading him on to heroin addiction, HIV infection,
最后一命呜呼的时刻 是几岁 22 23
and ultimately his death at the age of… What was it, 22, 23?
-23 -23
– Twenty-three. – Twenty-three.
这多无辜啊
How innocent was that?
是啊 那是我的故事
Aye, that’s mine.
你的呢
How’s yours?
不懂你在说什么
Don’t know what you’re talking about.
她现在都该长大成人了
She’d be a woman by now.
也许还有了自己的孩子
Maybe kids of her own.
但她永远做不到了 不是吗
But she never got that far, did she?
永远不能主导自己的人生了
Never got to lead her life.
因为她父亲
Because her father,
那个本该照顾好她
someone who should have been looking after her,
保护自己婴儿的人
protecting his own infant,
忙着为自己注射海♥洛♥因♥
was too busy filling his own veins with heroin
却顾不上检查她有没有正常呼吸
to check that she was breathing properly.
你是怎么做到若无其事的
How do you keep a lid on that one?
就是这样吧
Well, that’s that, then.
伟哥
开始吧
Here we go.
我♥操♥
Fuck’s sake.
-你好啊 宝贝 -谢谢
– All right, doll. – Thanks.
看起来不错 宝贝
Looking good, baby.
你也不错啊 帅哥
Not bad yourself, daddy-o.
来 上这儿来玩玩
Why, bring it over here.
真的吗
Really?
我可没穿内♥裤♥
I’m not wearing any knickers.
我♥操♥
For fuck’s sake.
听我说 我去撒泡尿 马上回来
Well, tell you what… Just away for a piss. Back in a moment.
我们过会儿再约 怎么样
We’ll see what’s happening, okay?
那好吧
All right, then.
说定了
Deal. Done.
你好 我无法接听电♥话♥ 请留言
Hi. I can’t take your call, so please leave a message.

Fuck.
这都是些什么
What’s all this, then?
在策划特别活动吗 先生
Planning a special event, are we, sir?
把药片还给我
Just give us the tablets, pal.
记着可别用药过量了
Remember not to exceed the stated dose.
快把药片还给我
Just give us the fucking tablets
省得我冲进去揍你脑袋
before I come through there and pound your fucking head in.
好吧 冷静点
Aye, all right. Fucking calm down.
-我♥操♥ -王八蛋
– Fuck’s sake. – Cunt.
混♥蛋♥
Prick.
王八蛋
Cunt!
操 操
Fuck. Fuck.
欢迎来到城♥堡♥高地停车场
瑞登 你… 马克
Rent Boy, where… Mark?
快开 快开
Go! Go, go, go!

Fuck!
来啊 你这王八蛋
Go on, then, you fucking cunt, you!

Fuck.
快开 能不能快开
Go! Would you fucking go?
我♥操♥
Fuck it!

Fuck.
我不知道
I didn’t know.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
我也许听到了一些消息 抱歉我没提起
I might’ve heard something. I’m sorry I didn’t mention it.
你也许听到了一些消息
You might’ve heard something?
好吧 我早就知道
All right, fuck it. I knew.
我知道 我本来可以随时
I knew, and I could have served
把你拱手交给他
you up to him on a plate any time I wanted to.
你肯定早盼着这么做了 是不是
I bet you were fucking looking forward to it, too, weren’t you?
对 对 没错 我盼着呢
Yeah, yeah, I was. I was looking forward to it.
我就该杀了你
I ought to fucking kill you.
这是什么情况
Fuck is this?
上车
Get in.
是马克和西蒙对吗
It’s Mark and Simon, right?
知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
很好
Good.
那么你们应该知道
So you know that
我在爱丁堡北部有几家桑拿房♥
I own a couple of saunas in the north of Edinburgh.
其实你们应该知道 爱丁堡的桑拿房♥全是我的
In fact, you boys should know, I own all the saunas in Edinburgh.
所以你们的生意永远都不可能做起来
So your venture was never gonna happen, was it?
我不可能让你们在我门前
I couldn’t have you on my doorstep
跟我抢员工和客户
in competition for my members of staff, for my clientele.
永远不可能 西蒙 懂吗
It was never gonna happen, Simon, was it?
-明白 道尔先生 -答得好
– No, Mr. Doyle. – Right answer.
我不可能让这种事发生 它也不会发生 懂吗
I wouldn’t let it happen. And it’s not gonna happen, right?
你们俩该高兴的是
Thankfully for you two,
我对你们做了点尽职调查
I’ve done some due diligence on you,
我问到的人都说你们是废柴
and what I hear is you’re a couple of losers.
彻头彻尾的废柴
Two absolute losers.
你觉得怎么样 西蒙
How’s that sound, Simon?
是啊 这么说挺公平的
Yeah, yeah, that’s probably right enough.
挺公平的 答得好
Aye. “Probably right enough.” Right answer.
把衣服脱了
Take your clothes off.
全脱♥光♥
All of them.
我♥操♥
Fuck’s sake.
挺公平的 道尔先生
“Probably right enough, Mr. Doyle.”
如果你更卑躬屈膝些
If you groveled a bit more,
我们也许就不用光屁♥股♥回家了
we might not be going home in the buff.
至少我保留了尊严
At least I have my dignity.
你还有尊严这玩意儿吗
Is that what you’re calling it?
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
-没有 -走吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!