当然没有
Certainly not.
会阴呢
On your perineum?
就是你阴♥道♥和屁♥眼♥之间的皮肤
It’s the bit of skin between your vagina and your bumhole.
太恶心了
That’s disgusting.
所以你私处没有什么装点
So you’re not vajazzled.
我能不能问问你和被告是什么关系
May I ask, what is your relationship with the accused?
我们是朋友
We are friends.
马克
Mark?
我真的没有别的补充了
I really don’t have anything else to add.
也许我们有辩护方案了
Perhaps we have a defense.
西蒙可以声称录像是经过双方同意的
Simon may claim that the recording was consensual,
实际上是原告提出的
was, in fact, commissioned by the complainant.
所以要求付款
Hence the request for payment.
他对于找出的可♥卡♥因♥供认不讳
He pleads guilty on the cocaine,
鉴于是初犯
which, remarkably, is a first offense,
他会去法♥院♥认可的戒毒所
enters into an approved rehab,
处一千镑罚金 缓刑六个月
1,000 fine, six months suspended.
这次咨♥询♥是免费的
This consultation is free.
如果我们要继续 这是费用明细
Should we go forward, here’s the cost.
很合理
Well, that’s very reasonable.
是按小时计费
It’s an hourly rate.
当然
‘Course.
谢谢
Thanks.
马克
Mark.
她对你来说太嫩了
She’s too young for you.
看这个 欧盟小型企业发展贷款
Here it is. “EU Small Business Development Loans.
针对刺♥激♥本地
“Zero-interest loans distributed regionally
旧工业区项目更新的
“towards projects that stimulate
零利率贷款
regeneration of formerly industrial areas.
贷款最高可达十万镑
“Loans are available of up to 100,000 pounds.
需在网上提出申请
“Applications should be made online,
之后可能收到邀请
“which may be followed by
介绍商业计划
an invitation to present a business plan.”
一堆废话
Blah, blah, fucking blah.
我是在帮你 西蒙
I’m trying to help you, Simon.
我们把所有提款机的钱都砸在请律师上了
We’re blowing all that cashpoint money on lawyer’s fees.
你本可以找个便宜点的
You could’ve got someone cheaper.
要不是你勒索
Well, I wouldn’t have had to get anyone at all
我根本就不用请什么律师
if you hadn’t engaged in fucking blackmail.
我给你的四千镑有剩的吗
Is there anything left of your 4,000 I gave you?
没有 我也跟其他人一样有开销
No, I’ve got expenses, just like everyone else.
什么 全花了吗
What, all of it?
你把那么多钱都花了
You snorted the whole fucking wad?
这叫还债 马克
It’s called debt, Mark.
重点是 我们现在就需要现金
The point is, we need cash now,
而不是六个月后
not in six months’ time.
你知道我会付出什么代价吗
And you realize what’s at stake here?
我跟维罗妮卡保证 我会给她建一个桑拿房♥
I promised to set up a sauna for Veronika.
如果我不能马上搞定的话 她会离开我的
And if I don’t get it up and running soon, she’s gonna leave me.
-她怎么都会离开你的 -不会的
– Fucking leave you anyway. – No, it’s not gonna happen.
-她跟你在一起了吗 -她是我的女朋友
– Is she actually even with you? – She’s my girlfriend.
你都没上过她
You’ve never even nobbed her.
我上过她 而且我还会再上她的
I have nobbed her, and I’ll nob her again.
怎么 她在桑拿房♥上班的时候上的她吗
What? When she was working at the sauna?
这不公平
That’s not fair.
既然我们都提到这个话题了
You know, since we’re having this conversation,
我可以告诉你 我们之间是
I can tell you that fully consensual,
两情相悦 情到深处
emotionally driven, not-for-profit
无关金钱的性♥交♥
sexual intercourse has been attained.
西蒙 你还真浪漫
Simon, you’re a romantic.
我和维罗妮卡也曾有过艰难时期
Veronika and I have had our rough patches.
这我承认
I’ll be the first to admit that.
我们要不要提交申请
Shall we submit this application?
随便你 但工地现场必须有人干活
Do what you want, but I need someone on-site working.
我需要进展
I need progress.
现在就要
Now.
行了 土豆 我们在楼上
All right, Spud, we’re upstairs.
-好的 马克 -进来
– All right, Mark. – Come in.
客人进门的时候 我想要营造空间感
When clients come in, I want a sense of space.
好吧
Yeah.
或许柔和的灯光
Maybe some soft lighting,
能帮赌马的人放松下来
help punters feel a bit more relaxed and that, you know?
没错 我很高兴有人能理解我
Exactly. I’m so glad that someone understands.
它们开跑了
And they’re off and racing.
伍迪·贝刚出畜栏的时候
Woody Bay was a little awkward
有些不适应 还在调整步调
out of the stalls and also to gather stride.
在右侧
Out well towards the right,
英俊帅气最开始一马当先
Fine ‘n’ Dandy is racing solo early on.
史蒂文顿·斯塔尔和雅各布的枕头在中间
Steventon Star down the center with Jacob’s Pillow.
你好 弗兰克
Hello, Franco.
西蒙
Simon.
-但你不是 -我出来了
– But you’re not… – I’m out.
-出来了 -对 闭上你的狗嘴
– “Out”? – Aye. Fucking shut up.
请原谅我看到你有些惊讶 弗兰克
Yeah, sorry if I seemed a little shocked to see you, Frank.
只是
It’s just…
我本来要
Well, I was gonna…
我本来要自己处理
I was gonna deal with this myself
然后向你报喜 但是
and then give you the good news, but…
你不会相信的
You’re not gonna believe this.
两天前我接到一个老朋友的电♥话♥
So, two days ago, I got a call from an old friend of mine.
加夫·坦博利 你记得他吗
Gav Temperly. You remember him?
记得
Aye.
不论如何
Anyway.
他在阿姆斯特丹出差
He’s on business in Amsterdam.
他有一天早上在咖啡馆
And he’s in a cafe one morning,
听到边上有个声音
and he hears this voice beside him.
一个嘀嘀咕咕骚里骚气的声音
A whiny, cunty voice.
不是吧
No.
他转过身
So he turns around, right?
那是两天前的事了
This is two fucking days ago.
我自己今天才消化了这个消息
I’m just getting over it myself.
-他来了 -我♥操♥
– There he is. – Holy fucking moly.
二十年都没变
Hasn’t changed in 20 years.
他的丑脸上还是自以为是 骚气十足的微笑
Very same smug, little cunty grin across his ugly face.
-行了 -没错 瑞登
– For fuck’s sake! – Aye, Renton.
天杀的马克·瑞登
Mark fucking Renton.
这些年用我们的钱住在阿姆斯特丹
Living in Amsterdam all this time on our money.
-贱♥人♥ 瑞登没认出他吗 -没有
– Cunt. Did Renton clock him? – No.
所以加夫跟踪他 他去了离市中心不远的
So Gav followed him. He went into an office block
一个写♥字♥楼♥区
not far from the center of town.
然后加夫那时候得走了 但他会回去的
And Gav had to split then, but he’s gonna go back.
他会去那里 跟踪瑞登回家 然后
He’s gonna hang out, he’s gonna follow Renton home, and then…
-我们去会会他 -没错
– And we’re gonna pay him a visit. – Exactly.
-我需要护照 -我可以给你弄一张
– I need a passport. – I can get you one.
我会带上武器
I’ll take some weapons.
我们应该可以在那里弄到武器的 弗兰克
Well, we can probably get weapons there, Franco.
对 有可能 阿姆斯特丹有武器的吧
Aye. Probably. They’ve got that kind of stuff in Amsterdam, eh?
对 重要的是你要低调
Aye. Now, the important thing is for you to keep your head down.
在拿到护照前 在我弄到机票前
Low profile till the passport comes through,
保持低调
till I get the tickets.
-因为这是个机会 弗兰克 -对
– ‘Cause this is an opportunity, Frank. – Right.
我要把他撕成碎片
I’m gonna fucking tear him to pieces.
你一定会的
You most definitely fucking will.
监控录像
为保护罪犯 面部经过处理
监控录像
为保护罪犯 面部经过处理
西蒙和我并不一起睡
Simon and I do not sleep together.
没有吗 我一直好奇来着
No? I had wondered.
就一次 我虽然是他的女友
Once, but… I’m his girlfriend,
但这是生意
but it’s business, really.
西蒙不是个好人
Simon is not a good person

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!