-为什么 -我不知道
– Why? – I don’t know.
因为他有很多钱吧
Because he has a lot of money.
或者说他当时有很多钱
Or at least he had a lot of money at the time, anyway.
那个宾馆服务员 他进来
The room service guy, he comes in,
然后看到了我刚刚给你描述的那个场面
and he sees this scene that I just described to you,
然后他说 “乔治·贝斯特…”
and he says, “George Best…”
“史上最棒的足球球员”
“Greatest footballer of all time.”
对 “史上最棒的足球球员 我想问你”
Exactly. “The greatest footballer of all time, I have to ask you,
“到底是哪里出错了”
“Where did it all go wrong?”
到底是哪里出错了
Where did it all go wrong?
到底是哪里出错了
Where did it all go wrong?
到底是哪里出错了 乔治·百思特
Where did it all go wrong, George Best?
是的 但我觉得那个宾馆服务员
Yeah, but… I think that the room service guy,
他的确说的挺对的啊
you know… I think he makes a very good point.
不是吗
No?
他1979年为爱丁堡爱尔兰人队效力
He played for Hibs in 1979
在劳德代尔堡打击者队和
between stints for the Fort Lauderdale Strikers
圣何塞地震队效力之前
and the San Jose Earthquakes.
我去看过他比赛 我爸爸带我去的
I went to see him play, apparently. My dad took me.
他说”你一定得看看这个
He said, “You’ve got to see this.”
你一定得看看这个球员”
“You’ve got to see this player.”
“要看史上最棒的足球球员”
“Got to see this greatest footballer of all time.”
那是一场很重要的比赛 有很多人
So it was a big game, it was a big crowd,
我前面坐了一个大块头
and a big guy in front of me.
我什么都没看见 一丁点都没看见
I couldn’t see a thing. Not a single thing.
90分钟什么都没看见
Not for 90 minutes.
但是我有个那个程序 所以…
But I’ve got the program, so…
我是说我一直都有
I mean, I’ve always got that, you know?
瘦 瘦 那时候没人这么胖
Thin. Thin. Nobody was fat back then.
不仅仅是足球 是吧
It’s not just the football, is it?
-是大萧条的结束 -1974年之前根本没有
– It’s the end of austerity. – There was no such thing even
-什么卡路里 -欢迎来到人♥权♥新时代
– as a calorie till 1974. – Welcome to the new age of
空间探索
civil rights, space exploration.
你知道1974年发生了什么吗 英国开了第一家麦当劳
You know what happened in 1974? The first McDonald’s in the UK.
他基本上就是穿着足球鞋的约翰·巴利
He’s basically John Barry with football boots.
看到没 那人在现在能瘦成皮包骨
See, look at that guy. He would be scrawny today.
这是一首超棒 超有范 超酷炫的音乐
A great, swaggering, filthy piece of music.
但是…这在
But then… That was
-1974年是完全正常的 -这是暴♥动♥
– totally normal till 1974. – It’s insurrection!
这就是他所做之事的美妙之处
That’s the beauty of what he does.
你知道1974年发生了什么吗
You know what happened in 1974?
第一家麦当劳 在南伦敦
First McDonald’s. South London.
-伍尔维奇 -这不是进球 是政♥治♥声明
– Woolwich. – These are not goals. These are political statements.
它还在那里 我还去过几次
It’s still there. I’ve been there myself several times.
你什么都不知道 你什么都不理解
You know nothing. You understand nothing.
你活在过去
You live in the past.
在我的家乡
Where I come from
过去是用来遗忘的
the past is something to forget
但你现在一直在说过去
but here it’s all you talk about.
你们俩肯定是爱上对方了
You are clearly so in love with each other
和你们待在一起我觉得很尴尬
that I feel awkward in your company.
不要在这盯着我看
Instead of looking at me
你们俩应该脱♥光♥衣服把对方上了
you should get naked and fuck each other.
干杯
Cheers.
-去死吧 -安慰剂
– Up your ass. -Placebo.
-那有一个 -走走走 现在就去
– There’s a fucking… – Do it. Let’s do it.
不是吧
Fuck off.
横扫一切
土豆
怒焰土豆
刺拳
Jab.
两下刺拳
Double jab.
两下刺拳 右拳
Double jab, right hand.
One, two.
儿子 你到底去不去
Junior. You coming, for fuck’s sake?
-弗兰克 -怎么 又怎么了
– Frank. – What? What is it now?
-儿子 -他怎么了
– The boy. – What about him?
弗兰克 求你别生气 他其实不是
See, Frank, please don’t be angry. It’s just, he’s not really…
“其实不是”什么
“Not really,” What?
对不起爸爸
Sorry, Dad.
你穿的是什么
The fuck is that?
你穿成这样没法跟我一起去
You cannot go with me dressed like that.
那个 我其实不是 很喜欢
See, I don’t really think, you know, I’m into it.
-他不想去 弗兰克 -不想去
– He doesn’t want to go, Frank. – Doesn’t want to go?
那你还想去哪
Where else you gonna go?
我其实正要去见一些大学的朋友
I was actually gonna go and meet some friends from the college.
大学的朋友是吧
From the college, is it?
好吧
Right.
这无疑又是一次打击 绝对是
Well, that’s a blow and no mistake, no two ways about that.
对不起爸爸
Sorry, Dad.
你就是这样对你老爸的
Some way to treat your old man.
-别这样 弗兰克 -你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴
– Please, Frank. – You shut the fuck up!
去他的酒店管理 是你让他去的
Hotel fucking management. You put him up to this.
爸爸 不是这样的
Dad, it’s not like that.
你也闭嘴 “爸爸”
Shut the fuck up! “Dad.”
估计我不是你♥爸♥
Maybe I’m not your dad.
-我算是明白了 -别 弗兰克
– I see it now. – No, Frank.
爸爸 别这样
Dad, leave it.
“别这样” 我就要这样
“Leave it”? I don’t want to fucking leave it!
我就这样怎么着了
What if I don’t want to fucking leave it?
你打算怎么办
What you gonna do about that, eh?
这样吧 打我一拳
Tell you what… Free pop.
-不 弗兰克 -闭嘴
– No, Frank! – Shut it.
来啊
Come on.
打我一拳啊 你个怂货
Stick one on then, you cunt.
给我一勾拳啊 动手啊
Take a fucking swipe at me. Do it.
动手啊
Do it!
不 你♥他♥妈♥做不到
No, you cannot fucking do that.
如果你是我儿子 你应该给我一刀
See, if you were my son, you’d have stabbed us there.
我会躺在地上从胸腔上的洞里呼出最后一口气
I’d be lying, breathing my last through a hole in my chest.
但是你♥他♥妈♥这都做不到
But you cannot even fucking do that.
有什么事吗
What do you want?
-喂 -马克
– Yep. – Mark.
怎么了
What?
我需要个律师
Need a lawyer.
所以就我理解 原告 也就是副校长
So, as I understand it, the complainant, a deputy headmaster,
声称自己是勒索未果的受害者
alleges that he’s been the victim of attempted extortion.
病仔打算怎么抗辩
How does Sick Boy intend to plead?
他现在用西蒙这个名字了
It’s actually “Simon” these days.
对 西蒙
Right. Simon.
无罪
I see. Not guilty.
好吧
Fine.
私底下说
Off the record,
警方告诉我
the police have told me that
U盘上的确有西蒙的指纹
the USB drive does have Simon’s prints on it
而他们在搜查公♥寓♥时
and that in searching the flat,
他们发现了发送银行账户明细的手♥机♥
they found the mobile that the bank details were sent from.
好吧
Right.
当然也搜出了可♥卡♥因♥
As well as the cocaine, of course.
那只是私用的
Well, that was just for personal use.
私用这个量有点多
Quite a lot for personal use.
你知道西蒙的
Well, you know Simon.
我当然记得他
I certainly remember him.
-他还在嗑海♥洛♥因♥吗 -不嗑了
– Does he still take heroin? – No.
你呢
Do you?
不 二十年没碰过了
No. Not for 20 years.
那很好
That’s really good.
真不错
Well done.
那么你是那个视频中的女人吗
So, are you the woman in the video?
我没露脸
My face is not seen.
你身上有什么可识别的印记吗
Do you have any identifying marks?
屁♥股♥上的文身
Tattoos on your buttocks?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!