土豆 “让身体排毒”
Spud. “Detox the system.”
那有什么意义 没有任何意义
What does that even mean? It doesn’t mean anything.
问题不在于你的身体能不能戒掉
It’s not getting it out of your body that’s the problem.
是让你的精神摆脱它 你是个瘾君子
It’s getting it out of your mind. You are an addict.
这话我都听了不下十万遍了 马克
You think I haven’t heard that 100,000 times, Mark?
你想再给我搞12步戒毒法吗 朋友
You got 12 more steps for me, comrade?
那就继续做瘾君子吧 换个东西上瘾
So be addicted. Be addicted to something else.
比如跑步跑到想吐
Like running until I feel sick?

Yes.
或者其他什么
Or something else.
你得引导它 控制它
You’ve got to channel it. You’ve got to control it.
什么都可以试试
People try all sorts.
有些人练拳击
Some people do boxing.
-拳击 -举个例子而已
– Boxing? – Well, it’s just an example.
我不是说你应该
I don’t… I don’t mean you should…
那你引导它变成什么了
So, what did you channel it into?
逃走
Getting away.
马克 你还记得那个女孩莎朗吗
Do you remember, Mark… You remember that girl, Sharron?
在格兰顿住的那个
Lived in Granton.
很高
Tall.
反正那时候比我们都高
Well, taller than us anyway, at the time.
嗯 我记得她
Yeah, I remember her.
你上过的第一个人
Your very first sexual encounter.
-对 -也是我的第一个
– Right. – Mine too.
好吧
Okay.
你还记得一起在沃尔沃斯偷东西
You remember shoplifting in Woolworths together
你被抓了 把我供出来了吗
and you got caught, you gave my name?
-记得 -这段呢
– Yeah. – How about this one?
一个温暖晴朗的下午
Warm day, sunny afternoon.
两个年轻小伙 我们凑钱
Two young lads, and we clubbed together
从斯旺尼那儿买♥♥了第一剂
and bought our very first hit off Swanney.
我们第一袋海♥洛♥因♥
Our very first bag of heroin.
-你记得吗 -记得
– Do you remember that? – Yes.
-当然 现在斯旺尼死了 -没死才稀奇
– Swanney’s dead now, of course. – Be astonished if he wasn’t.
我们跑到那个公园去 香蕉公♥寓♥后面
And we went down that park, back of Banana Flats.
-狗屎公园 -没错
– Dog shit park. – Yeah.
我们共用一支针头
And we shared a needle.
共用一支 对
Shared a needle, yeah.
你先打的
You went first.
你的血流进我的静脉 马克
Your blood runs in my veins, Mark.
你能不能别看你那破表了
Would you stop looking at your fucking watch?
-我得赶飞机 -该死
– I have a flight to catch. – Shit.
失陪一下
Excuse me a moment.

Fuck.

Fuck!
你是备用计划
So you’re Plan B.

Yes.
我要劝你留下 劝你帮他
I am to persuade you to stay and help him.
能让他认识时间最长的朋友陪他一起
It will mean so much to have his oldest friend by his side
把握这个绝好的新生意机会 对他意义重大
in this exciting new business opportunity.
是他让你这么说的
He told you to say that.

Yes.
你的裙子是他选的吗
Did he choose your dress?
不是
No.
-你喜欢吗 -很好看
– You like it? – It’s very nice.
他是在里面吸可♥卡♥因♥吗
Is he taking cocaine in there?
可能吧
Probably.
他经常这么干吗
Is he doing that a lot?
一有机会就吸
As often as he can.
-他在哪 -走了
– Where is he? – Gone.
走了 你怎么能放他走呢
Gone? How could you let him go?
西蒙
Simon.
西蒙
Simon!
你怎么能放他走呢
How could you let him go?
还没完 我跟他还没说完呢
I’m not finished yet. I’m not finished with him!
你们他妈看什么看
The fuck are you staring at?
那个贱逼抢了我一万六千镑
Cunt robbed me of 16,000 pounds.
早上好 女士们先生们
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen,
阿姆斯特丹 正在登机
欢迎乘坐捷特二航
and welcome to Jet2.com
飞往阿姆斯特丹的0511次航♥班♥
Flight 0511 to Amsterdam.
我要离婚了
I’m getting divorced.
你回来就为了告诉我这事吗
You just came back to tell me that?
当然 你的一切不幸对我都犹如天籁般悦耳
Of course, any misfortune which befalls you is music to my ears.
我本来回去就要把我的东西搬出来
I was supposed to go back and move my stuff out.
房♥子是她名下的
She owns the apartment.
-那孩子们呢 -根本没有
– And the children? – There aren’t any.
-一个都没有吗 -没有
– None? – No.
那你之前说有老婆和两个孩子 詹姆斯和
So when you said wife, two kids… James and…
-劳拉 -劳拉 其实都不是真的吗
– Laura. – Laura, that wasn’t strictly true?
-不是 -你为什么要骗我
– No. – Why’d you lie to me?
因为我不想告诉你真♥相♥
‘Cause I didn’t want to tell you the truth.
没孩子这件事 是问题所在吗
And the no-kids thing, was… was that a problem?
不关你的事
It’s none of your business.
对 是个问题 是个他妈的大问题
Yes, it was a problem. It was a fucking big problem.
-行了没 这下你高兴了吧 -有点
– All right? That make you happy? – A little bit.
滚你♥妈♥的♥
Oh, fuck off.
都结束了 这段婚姻 十五年了
It’s all over, the marriage. Fifteen years.
我工作的那家公♥司♥要和另一家公♥司♥合并
And then the company I work for, that’s merging with another.
以后不会有我的位置 资历不够
There’ll be no room for me. Not enough qualifications.
我能预见到这个结局
I can see that coming.
不用等那封该死的解雇信来告诉我
I don’t need to wait for the fucking letter.
然后三个月前
And then three months ago,
我发作了一次他们说叫做…
I suffered what I’ve been told was a…
急性冠状动脉功能不全的疾病
an episode of acute coronary insufficiency.
类似心脏病发作
Like a heart attack.
他们在这里面放了一根管子
They put a tube in here.
我的左冠状动脉里有个金属支架
And I’ve got a metal stent in my left coronary artery.
他们说这样就完好如新了
Good as new, apparently. Good as new.
应该能再撑三十年
Should last another 30 years, they said,
但他们没说那三十年我该怎么过
but they didn’t say what to do with those 30 years.
两三年没问题 我接受 我能应付
Two or three, fine, I’ll take that. I can cope with that.
我能想出足够的事来做 打发掉剩下的时间
I can think of enough things to do to piss away what remains.
可是三十年那么长 我该如何是好
But 30? What am I supposed to do with that?
我四十六岁了 我完蛋了
I’m 46 and I’m fucked!
我没有家了 我没有一个可以视为家的地方
I’ve got no home. I’ve got nowhere that I think of as a home.
我其实跟谁都不熟
I don’t really know anyone.
我们之间的交往又有什么意义呢
And what’s the substance of our acquaintance?
友情啊
Friendship, please.
你叫我参与你那个破计划
You ask me to get involved in some stupid scheme
筹集资金来开一家妓院
to finance and establish and run a brothel.
是桑拿房♥好吗
Sauna, please.
是妓院
A brothel.
悲哀的是 最可悲的是
The sad thing is… The most pathetic thing of all
我想不出更好的事可做了
is that I can’t think of anything better.
所以你打算帮我了吗 帮我筹集资金
So you’re gonna help me? Find the money?
-维罗妮卡人呢 -她不在这里
– Where’s Veronika? – She’s not here.
她其实不太喜欢在这里过夜
She doesn’t really like staying over.
她嫌弃这里太脏乱了之类的
She complains that it’s a mess, all that sort of thing.
-真的吗 -是啊
– Does she? – Yeah.
-你不是为这个留下来的吧 -什么
– Not why you stayed, is it? – What?
-她 维罗妮卡 -当然不是了
– Her, Veronika. – No, of course not.
真的吗 她可是我女朋友
No? ‘Cause she’s my girlfriend.
-我知道 -那就好
– Yeah, I know that. – Good.
-不乱吧 -不 只是很阳刚
– It’s not a mess, is it? – No. It’s just masculine.
这是什么鬼节目啊
What is this?
过来
Come here.
严格照我说的去做 你就不会有事
Just do exactly what I told you. You’ll be fine.
把你提得动的都拿上 最后再搬电视
Grab anything you can carry. Get the telly at the end.
快去
Go!
-那边吗 -安静

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!