So, what you been up to for 20 years?
我在阿姆斯特丹
I’ve been in Amsterdam.
-挺好 -谢谢
– Nice. – All right.
其他的呢 结婚了吗
What else? Married?
结了
Aye.
-不错 -荷兰妹子
– Nice. – Dutch woman.
-孩子呢 -有两个
– Kids? – Two.
-男孩女孩 -一男一女
– Boys or girls? – One of each.
小马克吗
Little Mark, eh?
他肯定和你是一个模子里刻出来的
Bet he’s a chip off the old block.
其实叫詹姆斯
James, actually.
还有劳拉
And Laura.
你呢
How about you?
我有一个儿子
I have a son.
他和他那个妓♥女♥母亲在伦敦生活
He’s in London with his fucking whore mother.
-见得到他吗 -经常见
– See him? – Pretty regular.
现在每十年见一次
Currently once every 10 years.
好吧
All right.
有工作吗
Job?

Aye.
我参加了会计课程
I did an accounting course.
给一家小公♥司♥工作
I work for a small business.
负责零售部门的库存管理软件
Stock management software for the retail sector.
非常厉害
Very nice.
如你所见 我在经营着我老阿姨的酒吧
Well, as you can see, I’m running my old auntie’s pub.
门可罗雀 他们也不太肯花钱
Very few customers and they don’t spend much.
有时候甚至会亏本
Sometimes it’s not even worth opening.
中产阶级化的浪潮已经把我们淹没了
The great wave of gentrification has yet to engulf us.
但我们还是这样了 不是吗
But there we go, eh?
-我的命中注定 -我知道
– My lot in life. – I see.
一万六千镑
16,000 pounds!
你个偷东西的王八犊子
You thieving fucking bastard!
你错过了机会 那才让你不平衡 不是吗
You missed a trick! That’s what hurts, isn’t it?
我有头脑和勇气
That I had the brains and the fucking balls
去偷钱 但你没有
to steal the money and you didn’t!
从我身上下来
Fucking get off me.
-去你♥妈♥的♥ -混♥蛋♥
– Fucking hell! – Bastard.
操 操
Shit! Fuck!
你个混♥蛋♥
You fucking bastard.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
会没事的
It will be fine.
她在哪
Where is she?
不关你的事
None of your business.
倒是救了你的命
Saved your life, though.
这是给你的
This is for you.
我♥操♥
Fuck’s sake.
我们当时做了笔生意
We did a deal back then.
二十年前
Twenty years ago.
几袋海♥洛♥因♥ 纯度很高
Couple of bags of H. Good quality stuff.
我们带着它去了伦敦
We took it to London.
我 他 贝格比 土豆墨菲
Me, him, Begbie, Spud Murphy.
卖♥♥掉了
Sold it.
卖♥♥价还挺高
Not a bad price.
卖♥♥了一万六千镑 本应该等分成四份
£16,000, to be divided in four equal parts.
他拿着钱跑路了
He ran off with it.
全吞了
Took it all.
结果现在他以为我是个婊♥子♥
And now what does he think I am, a whore?
他给我钱 这事就算完了
He can just pay me off?
四千镑 连利息都没有
£4,000, not even any interest.
我拿着四千镑干什么 买♥♥台破时光机吗
What am I supposed to do with that? Buy a fucking time machine?
再从头活一遍
Live my life all over again?
这次我可不想再被最铁的朋友
Only this time without being robbed and betrayed
掠夺和背叛了
by my best fucking friend!
不 那样可不行
No, it doesn’t work like that.
我要做的是 维罗妮卡
What I’m gonna do, Veronika,
我要让他重新入伙 把他当成我的朋友
is I’m gonna draw him back in as my friend,
我最好的朋友 我的搭档
my very best friend, my partner,
然后我要伤害他
and then I’m gonna hurt him.
我要不遗余力地让他遍体鳞伤
I’m gonna hurt him in every way that I can.
-还差两百镑 -我欠别人钱
– 200 short. – I owed someone.
是啊 你买♥♥了可♥卡♥因♥
Yeah, you bought cocaine.
闭嘴吧
Shut it.
维罗妮卡
Veronika…
我要让他后悔回来
I’m gonna make him sorry he ever came back.
闭嘴 你到底什么毛病
Shut up! What’s the fucking matter with you?
弗兰克 是你吗
Frank, is that you?
还能是谁
Who the fuck else it gonna be?
但警♥察♥可能正监视着我们呢
But the police might be watching.
所以我才从后窗进来的
Well, that’s why I came in the back window, woman.
我的旅行袋还在你那吗
Do you still got my kitbag?
-当然了 -好
– Of course. – Good.
弗兰克 你在流血
Frank, you’re bleeding.
不要紧 拿个创可贴过来就行
It’s nothing. Just get us a plaster or something.
我来吧
Here, let me.
不 别碰 别碰
No, leave it, leave it.

Dad?
小弗兰克
Franco Junior.
你个贱♥人♥
Ya cunt, you.
你个美人
Ya fucking beauty.
但 爸
But, Dad…
没错 儿子
That’s right, son.
我回家了
I’m home.
但你要干什么
But what are you gonna do?
我可不想干坐着
Well, I’m not gonna be sitting on me ass
成天看电视 这是肯定的
watching fucking telly all day. That’s for sure.
-弗兰克 要是 -不不 听着
– Frank, what if… – No, no, listen.
你和我 儿子 咱爷俩
You and me, son. You and me.
我们要一起干♥他♥一番事业
We’re gonna go out there and do a bit of business together.
我已经上大学了 爸
I’ve enrolled in college, Dad.
-什么 -我要读酒店管理学位
– What? – I’m doing a diploma in hotel management.
演得真像 真把我骗住了
Good one. Fucking… Fucking had us there.
认真的 儿子 就咱俩
Seriously, son, you and me, you and me.
就这样
That’s it.
看看他 琼 看看我们儿子
Look at him, June. Look at our boy.
他等不及了
He cannot fucking wait.

Fuck!
没事的 弗兰克
Never mind, Frank.
你能回来就已经很好了
It’s just great to have you back.
阳光港
我在招建筑工人
I’m getting builders.

Look.
这些是分隔板 有八个房♥间
These are partitions. Eight rooms.
十六个女生 两班倒
Sixteen girls. Two shifts.
每周营业额都可以达到一万镑 旱涝保收
We could be turning over £10,000 a week every week of the year.
-那么 我的办公室在哪呢 -什么
– So, where’s my office? – What?
要是让我当老鸨维罗妮卡 我需要间办公室
I’ll need an office if I am to be Madame Veronika.
好吧
All right.
你办公室
Your office…
在那儿
Is there.
你有钱弄这些吗
You have money for all this?
我要筹到钱 为了你做这些
I’m gonna find the money and I’m gonna do this for you.
什么时候 西蒙
But when, Simon?
我不能靠你的保证过活
I cannot live on a promise.
很快
Soon.
我保证
I promise.
快点 土豆
Come on, Spud!
我能跟上 马克 继续 马克
I’m with you, Mark. Go on, Mark.
快到一半了 土豆 快点
Almost halfway, Spud. Come on.
谢谢 哥们
Thanks, brother.
不能再失败了 马克
Can’t fail again, Mark.
我得让身体排毒
You know, I need to detox the system.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!