You fucking prick!
你捅到我的肝了
You’ve stabbed us in the liver.
操 对不起 弗兰克
Shit. Sorry, Franco.
操 还要我再捅一刀吗
Shit. You still want me to do the second one?
不不 可以了 多佐
No, no, you’re all right, Dozo, son.
我觉得这一下已经足够了
I think you’ve done quite enough already.

Shit.

Fuck.
消化系统
爱丁堡监狱
给我润滑一下
Grease me up.
狠狠上我
Give it tight, though.
用力打 用力打
Slap it. Slap it.

Shit!
别他妈碰她
Don’t fucking touch her!
你♥他♥妈♥别碰她
Don’t you fucking touch her.
你和她是一伙的 是不是
You in this with her, are you?
你个人♥渣♥ 滚开
You fuck! Fuck off!
再让我看到你 傻♥逼♥ 你就死定了
I see you again, cunt, you fucking die.
快滚
Fuck off!
-你刚刚在哪 -我就在隔壁
– Where were you? – I was just next door.
你还真够慢的
You took a long time.
我们应该买♥♥个新钟 这个看上去太明显了
We should get a new clock. This thing looks too obvious.
-我不打算再干了 -我们可以休息一下
– I’m not doing this again. – We’ll take a break from it.
-行吗 -不 西蒙
– Okay? – No, Simon.
我说了我不干了
I said I’m not doing this.
我感觉恶心
I feel sick.
冷静一下行吗
Well, calm down, okay?
第一次不是成功了吗
Worked the first time okay, didn’t it?
-我要回去给道尔工作 -道尔
– I’m going back to work for Doyle. – Doyle?
不不不 你不能去 不能去桑拿房♥
No, no, no, you’re not doing that. Not in the sauna.
-为什么不行 -道尔是个混♥蛋♥
– Why not? – Doyle’s a gangster.
在桑拿房♥ 不会有男的敢伤害女人
In the sauna, no man would dare to hurt a woman.
道尔先生可不会让那种事情发生
Mr. Doyle won’t let that happen.
我不想看你在那里工作 行吗
I don’t like to think of you working there, okay?
为什么不 因为我上了男人
Why not? Because I fuck men?
这又好到哪里去呢
How is this better?
我可能会被杀死 你却什么也做不了
I could have been killed and you would have done nothing
因为你坐在隔壁吸着可♥卡♥因♥
because you were sitting next door, taking cocaine.
拜托 我想回家
Please, I want to go home.
她临死的时候十分安详
It was very peaceful at the end.
她将你房♥间保持着你走时的样子
She kept your room exactly how you left it.
她总是盼着你有朝一日能回来
She always hoped you’d come back someday.
乔治·贝斯特
爱丁堡爱尔兰人队最好的球员
大卫·鲍伊
“盖尔
“Gail.
我本想找到
“I wish that I could find
更恰当的词汇来向你道歉
better words today to tell you I’m sorry.
你本不该读到这封信的
“You shouldn’t have to read this,
因为我已经让你受了那么多苦
because I already made you suffer too much.
但我知道你和费格斯
“But I know that you and Fergus
已经活在一个逍遥世界 远离我的嘈杂
“are living in a better world without all my chaos.
我对我造成的伤害表示歉意
“I’m sorry for all the things I destroyed.
你是如此美丽
“You are so beautiful.
世上最美丽的人
“The most beautiful in the world.
而我只会让这个世界变得更丑陋
“And I only ever made this world ugly.
费格斯需要一切变得更简单
“Fergus needs things to be simpler.
我知道我让他蒙了羞
“I know how embarrassed he is about me.
我没法成为你们需要的男人
“I could not be the man that you both need.
我反复尝试了二十年
“I’ve tried and tried and tried for 20 years,
给盖尔
催缴最后提醒
每一次尝试都是一次灾难
and everything I try is another disaster.
我爱你们
“I love you.
我爱费格斯超越一切
“I love Fergus more than anything.
但我说完了 盖尔
“But I’m finished, Gail.
我很抱歉
“I’m sorry.
爱你们俩
“Love you both.
希望你们能重展笑颜”
“I want to see you both smile again.
“丹尼”
“Danny boy.”
电梯故障
需要修理

Fuck.
土豆
Spud!
土豆
Spud.
土豆
Spud!
土豆
Spud.
我♥操♥
Fucking hell!

Fuck!

Fuck!

Fuck.

You!
-你 你这个王八犊子 -什么
– You, you bastard! – What?
你对我做了什么
What the fuck are you doing to me?
我他妈刚救了你的命
I was just fucking saving your life!
救了我的命
Save my life?
你毁了我的生活 马克 你毁了它
You ruined my fucking life, Mark. You ruined it!
现在连我自杀你也不放过
Now you’re ruining my fucking death, too!
真是太谢谢你了 朋友
Thanks a lot, amigo.
扯淡 我对你仁至义尽了
Fucking shit! I did what I could for you!
我给了你四千镑
I gave you 4,000 pounds!
你觉得我能拿那四千镑干什么 马克
What did you think I was gonna do with 4,000 pounds, Mark?
我他妈当时有毒瘾
I was a fucking junkie!
没错
Aye, suppose you were.
我现在还有
I still am!
我♥操♥
Fuck’s sake.
你看起来倒过得不错 马克
You’re looking well, though, Mark.

Aye.
每个人都这样说
Everyone says that.
会在这待一段时间吗
Gonna be sticking around for a while?
不 我过几天就要走了
No, I’m supposed to go back in a couple of days.
你就不能多待几天吗
Can you not stay a bit longer?
很高兴再见到你
It’d be nice to see you, get to,
要是你一起待一段时间就好了
you know, spend some time together.
我不知道 我不知道
I don’t know. I don’t know.
我很想你 伙计
I missed you, man.
别再想着自杀了 行吗
Don’t go trying to kill yourself again, eh?
不会了 我朋友回来就不会了
No. Not while I got my friend in town, eh?
所以…
So…
你见过西蒙了吗
You see old Simon?
西蒙吗 没有 他可能太忙了
Simon? No, no. He’s probably too busy.
你得去见见西蒙 伙计
You got to see old Simon, man.
你知道当初什么样 土豆
You know how it was, Spud.
你和西蒙简直是形影不离 伙计
You and Simon was like that, man.
你好 弗兰克 今早感觉怎么样
Hello, Frank. How are you feeling this morning?
有点疼 宝贝
A bit sore, doll.
我肯定很快就可以拔掉这些管子了
Well, I’m sure we’ll soon be able to get rid of these tubes.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, darling.
把手腕伸出来 弗兰克 我要上厕所
Give us your wrist, Frank. I’m off for a dump.
得了吧 让我们都歇一歇
Come on. Give us a break.
这是规定 弗兰克
That’s the regulations, Frank.
我身上插着这些管子能跑到哪里去
Where the fuck am I going to go, all these tubes stuck to me?
就这一次 给我点尊严行吗
Give a man a little bit of dignity for once, eh?
好吧
Aye.
好吧 弗兰克
All right, Frank.
你是个好人 威尔森先生
You’re a good man, Mr. Wilson.
为此我非常尊敬你
I respect you for that.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Ya fucking prick.
打扰一下 先生
Excuse me, sir.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
-需要我帮忙吗 -需要
– Can I help? – Aye. You can.
运输中 血液制剂
你好 马克
Hello, Mark.
西蒙
Simon.
所以这二十年你都忙什么去了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!