你一直瞒着我
Stringing me along, so you were.
说真的 哥们
Honestly, mate…
过会儿再跟你算账
Fucking deal with you later.
现在
Now…
瑞登
Rent Boy.
我们做个了结
You and me.
阳光港
阳光港
我曾经杀过一个人
You know, I killed a man once.
这个人和我无怨无仇
A man who’d done nothing to me.
只是因为他看我的眼神不对
Cunt just looked at me the wrong way
而那时我正想着你
in a moment when I was thinking of you.
我想了你二十年
I’ve been thinking about you for 20 year.
你卷走了我们的钱
When you robbed us.
你铁哥们的钱
Your best mates.
你不仅拿走了我的钱
Never got my money back.
还拿走了我的希望
Never got my hope back.
我一直答应我自己 如果有一天
I always promised myself that one day…
快出来 瑞登
Come on, Rent Boy.
这么害羞可不像你
Not like you to be so shy.
我还记得
I remember
我上小学的第一天
my first day at primary school.
就在那一天
My very first day.
老师说
And the teacher, she said,
“早上好 马克
“Good morning, Mark.
你坐弗朗西斯旁边吧”
You can sit here, next to Francis.”
还记得吗 弗兰克
Remember that, Franco?
你比我大 因为你被留级了
You were older. You’d been kept back.
我记得很清楚
I remember that well enough.
是啊
Aye.
曾经多么美好
Had it all before us, didn’t we?
以后也会很美好
Had it all still to come.
可现在呢
And now here we are.
对 你一直都很好
Aye. You’ve done all right.
你们这群精明鬼过得好 但我呢
World’s all right for smart cunts, but what about me?
像我这样的人呢 我得到什么了
What about fucking men like me? What do I get?
两手空空
All I can take with my bare hands.
能用的就只有拳头
All I can get with my fists.
这就是我应得的吗
Is that what I fucking get?
你那股精明劲哪去了
Who’s the fucking smart cunt now?
现在呢 你怎么办
Aye. Here we fucking are.
来吧
Come on.
来吧 马克
Come on, Mark.
别挣扎了
Come on.
来 下来
Here. Come on.
弗兰克
Franco!
阳光港
伯都延[保加利亚]
“她对土豆说”
“So she puts it to Spud…”
和我一起走 你会很安全
It will be safe if you leave with me.
不 我是这里生长大的
No, I’m like one of the last indigenous guys around here.
我不能去别的地方
I cannot go anywhere.
“他说道 固执地认为
“He says, clinging to the hope
他不能背叛他的朋友
“that he won’t commit this crime against his friends.
然后她说”
“And she says…”
我会把你的那份寄给你
I’ll send you your share.
给我也没用
That doesn’t work for me,
维罗妮卡 我会都花了买♥♥毒品
Veronika. I’ll just blow it all on smack.
好吧
All right.
那我给盖尔
I’ll send it to Gail, then.
还有小费格斯
And little Fergus.
“盖尔 小费格斯
“Gail, little Fergus.
又能看到他们重展笑颜
“A chance to see them smile again.
他拿起笔
“He takes the pen.
他用近来未能施展的伪造字迹的天赋
“And with his gift of forgery, so lately underused,
签下了他们的名字
“he signs their names.
西蒙·威廉姆森 马克·瑞登
“Simon Williamson. Mark Renton.
他将全部的十万块
“He transfers the full £100,000
汇到了维罗妮卡·科瓦奇在保加利亚的账户”
“to the bank account of Veronika Kovach in Bulgaria.”
谢谢你 丹尼尔
Thank you, Daniel.
土豆 朋友都叫我土豆
Spud. Most folks call me Spud.
爱丁堡监狱
他在做什么
He’s doing what?
-把事情经过都写下来 -是吗
– Writing them down. – Really?
他是这么说的
That’s what he told me.
-墨菲 -对
– Murphy? – Apparently so.
谁会看呢
So, who’s gonna read ’em?
问题就在于此 没人看
Well, that’s the problem. Nobody.
我想好书名了
I thought of a title.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!