of course he’s taken it.
为什么不会呢
“Why wouldn’t he?”
丹尼尔
Daniel?
是我
It’s me.
我不在
I’m not here.
-什么意思 你不在 -快走
– What do you mean, you’re not here? – Go!
维罗妮卡 你不能在这 求你了
Veronika, you cannot be here. Please.
这里对你来说不安全 小可爱
It’s not safe for you, kitten-cat.
-你快离开 -发生了什么
– You got to vamoose. – What happened?
告诉马克和西蒙
Tell Mark. Tell Simon.
他们得赶紧逃 恶狗被放出来了
They need to run quick. The Beggar is on the loose.
求你了 维罗妮卡 他随时都会回来
Please, Veronika, he’ll be back at any minute.
谁会回来
Who will be back?
瞧啊
Well, well, well.
救兵来了
Rescue.
这是你的妞吗 墨菲
This your bird, Murphy?
弗兰克 别碰她 她和这些没关系
Please, Franco, leave her alone. She has nothing to do with this.
她当然没有
Of course she hasn’t.
她怎么会和你这样的丑逼在一起呢
What would she be doing with an ugly cunt like you?
你叫什么 美人
What’s your name, doll?
维罗妮卡
Veronika.
维罗妮卡
Veronika.
名字真可爱
Well, that’s lovely.
你怎么认识这位墨菲先生的
And how do you know Mr. Murphy here?
-西蒙 -西蒙
– Simon. – Simon?
好兄弟西蒙
Good old Simon.
那西蒙最好的朋友呢
And what about Simon’s very best friend?
你认识他吗
You know him and all?
你有电♥话♥吗
You got a phone?
-电♥话♥ -嗯 手♥机♥
– A phone? – Aye. A mobile phone.
你知道我指的什么
You know the kind of thing.
-有 -给我
– Yes. – Give that.
但你必须放我们走
But you have to let us go.
我们俩
Both of us.
发给维罗妮卡
你在哪 发生什么了
-再来一杯 -不用了
– Another? – No, I’m fine.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
你不该在这附近瞎晃 小可爱
You shouldn’t be out in this neck of the woods, kitten-cat.
我有个计划
I have a plan for us.
什么
What?
发给西蒙
午夜来酒吧见我
维罗妮卡 午夜来酒吧见我
“我们去老利斯中心车站尿尿
“We went for a piss in the old Leith Central Station.
我 瑞登 还有贝格比
“Me, Renton and Begbie.
那里空荡荡的 即将被拆毁”
“Place was empty, soon to be demolished.”
这以前也是个大车站
Some size of station this was.
蒸汽火车从这里开往各个地方
Used to be steam engines to all over from here.
“一个老酒鬼 贝格比一直盯着他看
“An old drunkard, whom Begbie had been looking at,
东倒西歪地走向我们 手里拿着啤酒瓶”
“Lurched up to us, wine bottle in his hand.”
你们这是要干嘛 小伙子
What’re you up to, lads, eh?
猜火车吗[找血管注射毒品]Trainspotting?
在利斯中心车站
In Leith Central?
“他说道 大笑起来
“He says, laughing.
我注意到贝格比有些颓丧和异样”
“I noticed Begbie seemed strangely subdued and uncomfortable.”
他们会让你染上毒瘾的
They fucking turn it on for you.
臭傻♥逼♥
Fucking shitbag!
“直到那时候我才意识到
“It was only then I realized
那个老酒鬼是贝格比的父亲”
“The old wino was Begbie’s father.”
“起先 有个机会
“First, there is an opportunity.
然后 就发生了背叛”
“And then, there’s a betrayal.”
那就是故事的结局
And that’s how it ends.
有趣
That’s funny.
这就是我一直以来所写的
That’s like everything I’ve been writing about.
是的 丹尼尔
Yes, Daniel.
但眼下这个故事
But this one…
也需要一个结局
Needs an ending too.

June.
小弗兰克
Franco Junior.
我能进去吗
Can I come in for a moment?
我今晚要办件事 之后就离开
There’s something I have to do tonight, and then I’m going away.
不管怎样 你们会有挺长时间见不到我
One way or another, it’ll be a long time before you see me again.
所以我觉得应该过来一趟
So I just thought I’d come by.
过来说声 祝你好运 儿子
I just thought I’d come by and say good luck, son.
就这样
That’s all.
谢谢 爸
Thanks, Dad.
这对我来说很难
See, it’s difficult for me, ’cause…
因为我小的时候 没有这种东西
We never had any of that when I was a boy.
没有什么酒店…
Not, like, hotel…
管理
Management.
对 什么酒店管理之类的狗屁
Aye, hotel fucking management, all that shit.
我从没听说过
I never had any of that.
但是
Still…
世道变了 琼
World changes, eh, June?
哪怕我们没变
Even if we don’t.
那么… 照顾好自己 儿子
So… Look after yourself, son.
我爸是个老酒鬼
The old wino was my father.
你♥爸♥是我这号♥烂人
This fool is yours.
你会比我们俩都有出息
You’ll be a better man than either of us.
爱丁堡威弗利火车站
搞什么
What the fuck?
她不在这
She’s not here.
既然咱俩都到了
And seeing as we both are,
短时间内她应该也不会现身了
don’t imagine she’ll turn up any time soon.
我给她打个电♥话♥
I’m gonna call her.
关机了
It’s switched off.
那我们在这干什么
So, what are we doing here, then?
看来是她选择离开了
It’s her way of saying goodbye, I suppose.
我那么爱她
I loved that woman.
马克 对不起 我搞砸了
Mark! I’m so sorry! I’ve done a terrible thing!
-你怎么来了 -把门锁上
– Fuck are you doing here? – Lock the doors!
你对不起什么
Sorry about what?
快锁上
Lock it!
-你对不起什么 -快上楼
– Sorry for what? – Get upstairs now!
我们得赶紧躲起来
We have to get to fuck now!
-马克 我搞砸了 -什么
– Mark! I’ve done a terrible thing! – What?
-弗兰克 -怎么了
– Franco! – What?
维罗妮卡 盖尔
Veronika! Gail!
小费格斯 虽然他现在也不小了
Little Fergus. Well, he’s not so little anymore.
你最近见过他吗 他真是疯长
You seen him recently? He’s really shot up…
你到底要说什么 墨菲
What the fuck are you talking about, Murphy?
继续 土豆
Aye, carry on, Spud.
把故事讲完
Finish your story.
我们等不及要听了
‘Cause we’re all dying to hear it.
就像那姑娘说的
Well, it’s like the lady says.
背叛
Betrayal.

No.
不对 起先 有个机会 对吧
No, first, there is an opportunity, right?
然后 就发生了背叛
And then… then there is a betrayal.
这话耳熟吧 马克
We’ve all heard that one before, eh, Mark?
-嗯 也许 -也许个屁
– Aye, maybe. – Aye, fucking maybe.
你不是也说过 二十年一晃而过
Aye, well, like you said, 20 years has just flown by, eh?
我们又聚齐了
And here we all are.
又走运了
Boys got lucky again.
又有了点钱
Bit of money again.
还有 还有
With a… with a…
还有个保加利亚的婊♥子♥
with a fucking whore from Bulgaria.
那么
So…
结局是什么
How does it end?
-尘归尘 土归土 弗兰克 -没错
– In a box, Franco. – That’s right.
我们最终难逃一死
We’re all in a box.
只等阖棺入殓的那一刻罢了
Just waiting for the lid to come down.
-弗兰克 别这样 -你早知道
– Frank, come on. – You knew.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!