– No. – Come on.
维·科瓦奇
笑一个 男孩们
Hello, boys.
马上把这张删了
You just delete that right now.
我发在推特上 没人会看到的
I put it on Twitter. No one will see.
维罗妮卡 你不明白吗 桑拿房♥不可能了
Veronika, don’t you understand? There’s not gonna be a sauna.
-永远都不可能了 -我知道
– Never. – I know that.
我们什么都没有了
So we lost everything.
-你没收到电子邮件吗 -没有
– Did you not get the e-mail? – No, I didn’t get a fucking e-mail.
我们拿到钱了
We got the money.
-什么 -多少
– What? – How much?
钱啊 你怎么称呼它
The money. What do you call it?
-小企业发展计划 -多少
– Small Business Development? – How much?
十万英镑
£100,000.
不是吧
No!
太好了
Yeah!
起先
First,
出现了机会
there’s an opportunity.
然后
And then,
就发生了背叛
there is a betrayal.
马克从我这儿
Mark stole from me.
他最好的朋友这儿偷了钱
His best friend.
所以这些钱是我的
So this money is mine.
起先
First,
有个机会
there is an opportunity.
然后
And then,
就发生了背叛
there is a betrayal.
西蒙知道弗朗西斯·贝格比出来了
Simon knew that Francis Begbie was out,
而他却守着秘密不说
and he chose to keep that a secret.
我不欠他什么
I owe him nothing.
我们都不欠他的
We owe him nothing.
维罗妮卡
-你好吗 墨菲 -弗兰克
– All right, Murphy? – Franco.
坐吧
Sit down.
坐吧
Sit down.

Now…
他在哪儿
So where is he?
别说 “谁”
Don’t say, “Who?”
也别说 “我不知道”
Don’t say, “I don’t know.”
老老实实告诉他在哪儿
Just fucking tell me where he is.
-还在吸毒吗 墨菲 -不
– Still a junkie, Murphy? – No.
我戒毒了 弗兰克
I’m clean now, Frank.
你 戒毒了 开玩笑
You? Clean? Fucking joke.
这都是些什么
What is all this shit anyway?
这只是些故事什么的
It’s just, like, stories and that.
“故事”
“Stories”?
你写故事干什么
What are you writing stories for?
谁会看你这种王八蛋写的东西
Who’s gonna read shit written by a cunt like you?
也许是我的孙子孙女 或者
Just thought maybe my grandchildren, or…
-你有孙子孙女了 -没有
– You got grandchildren? – No.
那你给他们写什么故事
What you writing fucking stories for them for?
也许他们根本不喜欢故事 你想过吗
They may not even like stories. You thought of that?
没有 不过你说的有道理 弗兰克
No. That’s a good point, Franco.
病仔汗流浃背
“The sweat was lashing off Sick Boy.”
病…病仔 这是写他的吗
Sick… Sick Boy? What, is it about him?
是关于我们所有人的
It’s about all of us, like.
-所有人 还有我 -不是 没有你
– All of you? About me? – No, not about you.
最好是没有
Fucking better not be.
“漫步走过草原”
“Strolling through the meadows.”
来 读下这个
Here, read that.
-什么 -读这个
– What? – Read that.
“漫步走过草原
“Strolling through the Meadows.
酒吧里人头攒动 忙成一团
“The pubs, like, dead busy.
充斥着疯狂的人们 庆祝节日的人们”
“It’s full of loco-locals and festival types.”
因为故事里正在庆祝节日
‘Cause the festival was going on, see, in the story.
“在赶往下一个场地之前
“They’re all having a little snort
他们都会吸一次毒
before heading off to the next show.
贝格…
“Beg…
贝格…”
“Beg…”
我本来是要把这一段删掉的 弗兰克
I was definitely gonna cut this bit out, Frank.
你♥他♥妈♥接着读啊
Well, fucking read it.
“贝格比把
“Begbie’s
牛仔裤尿湿了”
“pissed his jeans.”
我记得那天晚上
I remember that night.
继续
Read on.
-什么 -接着读吧
– What? – Read on. Read on.
“那个男孩就是不肯把钱包交出来
“The boy, likes, just wouldn’t hand over the wallet,
即使贝格比掏出了刀子
“Even when Begbie pulled the knife, like.
我听到他说的最后几个字是
“The last words I heard the dude say was,
你才不敢动刀子
“‘You won’t use that.’
贝格比像疯了一样
“Begbie went fucking crazy, got, like,
拿着刀子到处乱捅
that carried away with the bladework, you know.
我们几乎把钱包的事忘了
“We nearly forgot the wallet, likes.
鲜血混合着尿液流进厕所坑里”
“Blood was flowing into the latrine, mixing with the piss.”
鲜血
Blood.
混合着尿
Mixing with the piss.
场面很难看 兄弟
It was an ugly sight, man.
墨菲
Murphy.
你有潜藏的才华 兄弟
You’ve got hidden talents, man.
“然后事情发生了
“Then it happens.
我把一品脱啤酒放在贝格比面前
“All I did was put a pint of Export in front of Begbie.
他一口气喝完
“He takes one fucking gulp out of it.
然后把空杯子扔出去
“Then he throws the empty glass from his last pint
随手一丢 丢下阳台
“straight over the balcony in a casual backhand motion.
酒杯正砸到一个姑娘的头上
“The glass crashes down on this girl’s head,
杯子迸碎 她也应声倒地
“which splits open as she falls to her knees.
贝格比站起来
“Begbie’s on his feet
我们冲下楼梯 他喊道”
and we’re racing down the stairs, and he shouts…”
“那个姑娘被杯子砸了
“That lady got glassed!
在我查清罪魁祸首之前 谁也不准离开”
“And no cunt leaves here till I find out what cunt did it.”
“那个姑娘被杯子砸了
“That lady got glassed.
在我查清罪魁祸首之前
“And no cunt leaves here
谁也不准离开”
till I find out what cunt did it.”
写的真好
That is lovely.
你还写了哪些
What else have you got?
这是什么
What’s this? What’s this?
伦敦
London, London.
“瑞登从没见过这么多钱
“Renton had never seen so much money.
他从朋友那里把钱全偷走了”
“He stole the money. Took it from his friends.”
那只是个故事 那个
What? No, that is just a story, that one.
只是一个小故事
That is just a little story.
“瑞登一点也不同情贝格比
“Renton felt no sympathy for Begbie.
一点也不
“No.
真正让瑞登愧疚的人是土豆
“Renton’s real guilt was for Spud.
他爱土豆
“He loved Spud.
土豆从没害过任何人
“Spud had never hurt anybody.
如果说瑞登想补偿谁的话
“If there was one person whom Renton would try to compensate,
那一定是土豆”
“It was Spud.”
“补偿”
“Compensate”?
我只问你这一遍
I’m only gonna fucking ask you this once.
他给你留了多少钱
How much money did he leave you?
4000镑 留在一个储物柜里
£4,000. Left it in a locker.
你当时可没告诉我们这事
Well, you didn’t fucking tell us that at the time.
对不起 弗兰克
I’m sorry, Franco.
一动也别动
Don’t fucking move.
我的确偷了那笔钱 但他们也不应该惊讶
I did steal the money, but they shouldn’t have been surprised.
我们偷遍了所有人
I mean, we stole from all sorts of people.
商店 企业 邻居 家人
Shops, businesses, neighbors, family.
朋友只是又一种受害者而已
Friends was just one more class of victim.
你把我的钱卷走的那个早上
In the morning, when you were gone with my money,
我气极了 但我同时也想
I was furious, but also I thought,
他当然会这么做

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!