The flowers defined me.
是你母亲和玛丽亚打走了你
Your mother and Maria took you away.
我多年来一直在找你 我没有离开你
I’ve tried for years to find you. I didn’t leave you.
我觉得你是同性恋的
I want to talk to you about your homosexuality.
-我不是 -玛丽亚说过你会不承认的
-I’m not a homosexual. -Maria said you would deny it.
那她是个骗子 她骗了你
Well, she’s a liar. She’s lying to you.
在我第一次爱上玛丽亚的时候我也有同样的挣扎…
I had the same struggle when I first fell in love with Maria…
…然后我们就有了恶心痛苦的性♥爱♥经历
…and we began to have dirty, aching sex.
玛丽亚是你的爱人?
Maria is your lover?
当然 是她让我认识了我自己…
Of course. She introduced me to myself…
…还有我和她的阴♥部♥
…to my vagina and to hers.
你根本不知道她有多邪恶
You have no idea how evil she is.
我得在我死前原谅你…
I need to forgive you before I die…
…但我不能原谅那些没有像我乞求原谅的人
…but I can’t forgive someone who has not asked for forgiveness.
-我只想… -我没时间了
-I just want… -I have no time.
我要你向我求得原谅
I need you to ask for forgiveness.
你能原谅我吗?
Can you ever forgive me?
-为什么? -因为抛弃了你
-For what? -For abandoning you.
因为我…
For abandoning you to have anal sex…
…和我的同性恋爱人埃里克做♥爱♥
…with my homosexual lover, Eric.
我会的 我会说的
I will, I’ll say it.
因为抛弃了你…
For abandoning you…
…去和我的同性恋爱人埃里克做♥爱♥
…to have anal sex with my homosexual lover, Eric.

No.
不 对不起…
No, I’m sorry.
我不能…
I cannot.
希望你过得开心 娘娘腔
I hope you are happy, faggot.
我不开心 一点也不
I’m not happy. I’m not happy.
我告诉过你 这场戏不是约会 是关于死亡的
I’ve talked to you before. This is not a play about dating. It’s about death.
自己想想吧 走开
Make it personal. Move along.
他没必要向他们吼的
He doesn’t need to yell at them.
这就是一个关于约会的戏 不是关于死亡的
It is a play about dating. It’s not a play just about death.
是关于一切的
It’s about everything.
约会 诞生 死亡 生命 家庭…
Dating, birth, death, life, family…
…所有的一切
…all that.
-这看起来不真实 -什么?
-This doesn’t look real. -What?
-不真实 -我没听见你说什么
-It’s not real. -I can’t hear you.
-早安 海柔尔 -嗨 凯顿 你昨晚过得怎么样?
-Morning, Haze. -Hi, Caden. How was your night?
还可以 你呢?
It was okay. Yours?
菲利普闹肚子疼 我一整夜没睡着
Phillip was colicky. I was up all night.
-噢 抱歉 -抱歉
-Oh, sorry. -Sorry.
-大家都来了吗? -山米没来
-Everybody here? -Sammy’s not here.
吉米打来说地铁出问题了
Jimmy called and said there’s some subway problem.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
-嗨 海柔尔 -嗨 山米
-Hi, Hazel. -Hi, Sammy.
山米 喜欢你
Sammy likes you.
我要你把这个造出来 这是照片
I need you to build this. This is just the facade.
是阿黛尔住的地方 我们要排演一个叫艾伦的
It’s Adele’s place. We’ll be casting an Ellen.
详情我稍后给你说
I can give you the interiors later.
几天行吗?
A few days?
-我能再看看吗? -这幅有一点点的变化
-Can I look again? -A slight shift in perspective on this.
米莉森.维姆?
Millicent Weems?
-凯顿 这是… -海柔尔 你觉得这个标题怎么样?
-Caden, this is… -Hazel, what do you think of this title?
未知 未吻 未见?
Unknown, Unkissed and Lost?
不管怎么样 这好似 米莉森.维姆
Anyway, this is Millicent Weems.
请坐
Have a seat.
你做清洁拿手吗?
How are you at cleaning?
-非常在行 -这个角色很要求这一点
-Very, very good at it. -This part requires a lot of it.
你会扮演一位做清洁的女士
You’d be playing a cleaning lady.
我在环岛的”海达盖博乐”里演过清洁女工
I played Egga, the cleaning lady, in Hedda Gabler at the Roundabout.
很好
Great. Okay.
还有潘太极的斯卡布达卜里的多布森女士
And Mrs. Dobson in Scrub-A-Dub at the Pantages.
你很奇怪的符合我所设想的这个角色要求
You’re weirdly close to what I visualize for this character.
很高兴符合你的要求
Glad to be weirdly close.
抱歉 各位
Sorry, everybody.
-莫里斯 发生什么事了? -抱歉
-Maurice, what’s going on? -I’m sorry.
有几个新来的 我们还没沟通好
We have a couple of new guys on. We’re not in sync yet.
-现在我们可以继续了吗? -是的 先生
-We good to go? -Yes, sir.
抱歉
I’m sorry.

Fuck.
你是艾伦吗? 你是艾伦.巴斯卡吗?
Are you Ellen? Are you Ellen Bascomb?
糟糕
Shit.
台词 谢谢?
Line, please?
艾伦…”什么? ”
Ellen…”What? ”
对 对 什么?
Right, right. What?
我要把钥匙交给31号♥的艾伦.巴斯卡
I’m to give the key to 31Y to Ellen Bascomb.
是的 我是艾伦
Yes, I’m Ellen.
噢 亲爱的 这把钥匙没对
Oh, dear. It’s the wrong key.
我马上来
I’ll be in, in a second.
-你听见了吗? -什么?
-Did you hear that? -What?
-凯顿 你在干什么 -这把钥匙没对
-You’re breaking the fourth wall. -This is the wrong key.
-该我来开门的 -等等
-I’m supposed to open the door. -Hold on.
-你在里边吗? -没人在里边的
-Are you in there? -There’s no one in there.
-阿黛尔? -凯顿
-Adele? -Caden.
我觉得这不是…不是很…
I don’t think it’s… It’s not quite…
我刚开始洗澡 马上就出来
I’m jumping in the shower. I’ll be out in a second.
你要咖啡吗? 我待会做一壶
Do you want some coffee? I can make a fresh pot.
你看到画架上我新的话了吗? 你觉得怎么样?
Did you look at the new painting on my easel? What do you think?
嗨 谢谢今天的清晨性♥爱♥哈
Hey, thanks for the fuck this morning.
-正常人不这么走路的 -什么? 这样太?
-People don’t walk like that. -What? Is it too?
不 你自己怎么走路就怎么走
No, just walk like yourself.
你看看这次的
Watch. Watch this.
我要走了
I gotta go.
看看这次的
Watch this.
海柔尔和山米呢?
Where’s Hazel and Sammy?
山米
Sammy.
山米 山米
Sammy. Sammy.
-嗨 凯顿 -你在干嘛?
-Hi, Caden. -What are you doing?
我在演你啊
I was being you.
你知道的 你喜欢海柔尔 我也得喜欢海柔尔
You know, you like Hazel, I like Hazel.
这个海柔尔对于你不存在
This Hazel doesn’t exist for you.
如果你要喜欢海柔尔 喜欢那一个吧
If you wanna like a Hazel, like that one.
那也是我想要告诉他的
That’s what I tried to tell him.
这没什么吧 凯顿 只不过是休息罢了
No harm, no foul, Caden. It’s equity break anyway.
大家休息十分钟!
Ten minutes, everybody!
-海柔尔 -干嘛?
-Hazel. -What?
-你不喜欢他的 对吗? -不 他让我想起了你
-You don’t like him, do you? -Yeah, he reminds me of you.
我才是我 你不需要找人来替我的
I’m me. You don’t need someone to remind you of me.
噢 别担心 凯顿 我更喜欢你
Oh, don’t worry, Caden. I like you more.
是的 只是山米 挺有趣的
I do. It’s just, Sammy’s fun.
-我有趣 -噢 亲爱 你不是的
-I’m fun. -Oh, sweetie, no, you’re not.
等一下 喂?
Hold on a sec. Yes?
-是凯顿.柯塔德吗? -是的
-Is this Caden cotard? -Yes.
我是斯克内克塔迪警局的莫林警官
This is Officer Melnin of Schenectady P.D.
我很抱歉地通知你 你的母亲在家遇害了
I’m sorry to inform you your mother’s been the victim of a home invasion.
-什么意思? -她死了
-What does that mean? -She is dead.
我父亲和我们站在一块的吗?
Was my father standing with us?
我不知道他长什么样子
I don’t know what he looks like.
他早过世了
He’s dead.
-我想所以他看起来像已经死了 -那就可能不是他
-So he looks dead, I guess. -Probably wasn’t him, then.
他是一个大家伙
He was a big guy.
不管怎么说…
Anyway…
谢谢你陪我来
Thanks for coming with me.
没关系
That’s okay.
我问过海柔尔…
I asked Hazel…
…但她今晚有事 所以你是最好的替代了
…but she was busy tonight, and you’re the next best thing.
我的意思是 不是说你不好…
I mean, it’s not that you’re the next best thing…
…只是因为你扮演她 所以这样我比较放心
…but because you play her, it feels comforting.
这样说可以吗?
Does that make sense?
虽然表面是这样 但台下你根本不像她
Although the thing is, off-stage you’re nothing like her.
不过你扮演得很好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!