She said you should just go ahead and get started.
-而且别忘了换床单 -好的 谢谢
-And don’t forget to change the sheets. -Okay, thanks.
噢 亲爱的
Oh, sweetheart.
阿黛尔?
Adele?
“嗨 艾伦 乖点 好好把床收拾一下
Hi, Ellen. Be a doll and do the sheets
还有篮子里边的东西
and whatever’s in the hamper.
酬劳放在面包机下面 亲一个 阿黛尔
Your money’s under the toaster. Kisses, Adele.
附注 我收拾了点东西放在卧室橱柜里 缺什么就拿吧”
P.S. Bag of stuff in bedroom closet for Goodwill. Take what you want.
去走了走 我得好好想想
Went for a walk. I had to think.
想了一晚上?
All night?
什么味道 你抹了唇膏?
You smell weird. Are you wearing lipstick?
没有
No.
我闻起来什么味道?
What do I smell like?
很难闻? 像老年人一样?
Like bad? Like an old person?
我也不知道 像清洁用具一样
I don’t know. Like mold and cleaning products.
就像你大姨妈来了一样 我也不知道
Like you’re menstruating. I don’t know.
大姨妈来了?
Menstruating?
你自己说吧
You tell me.
我是男的 我不明白我怎么可能闻起来像来了大姨妈
I don’t menstruate. I don’t know how I could smell like I’m menstruating.
我就更不知道了
I wouldn’t know.
我不喜欢那个扮演你的人
I don’t like the guy you got to play you.
-你不喜欢山米? 为什么?
You don’t like Sammy? Why?
我觉得他挺棒的 -我觉得该把他换了
I think he’s good. -I think you should fire him.
去你的 我45岁了 不想再做这些事情
Fuck you. I’m 45 years old. I don’t wanna do this shit anymore.
不 他是这部剧除了你之外最好的
He’s the best thing in the play except you.
他骚扰我 在排练的时候摸我的屁♥股♥
He’s coming on to me. He’s grabbing my ass in rehearsal.
-他是你丈夫啊 -好的 吉米
-He’s your husband. -Good, Jimmy.
他才不是我的丈夫 你才是
He’s not my goddamn husband. You are.
你♥他♥妈♥是怎么回事?
What the fuck is wrong with you?
-我要去排练了 -这是戏剧啊
-I’m going to rehearsal. -It’s about the play.
-我们要在这里表现一些真实的东西 -演得不错 各位
-We’re getting at something real here. -That’s great, you guys.
很棒 山米
Beautiful, Sammy.
-凯顿? 休息一下? -好的
-Caden? Time-out? -Yeah.
怎么了?
What’s up?
我觉得我们需要海柔尔在这里
Well, I feel we need a Hazel in here.
我是说 我们要展示的是全面的凯顿
I mean, there’s a whole side of Caden
没了海柔尔我诠释不出来
I can’t explore without a Hazel.
-我想是吧 -我可以扮演一个角色了?
-I guess, yeah. -I get to be a character?

Yeah.
“嗨 艾伦 昨晚做得不错啊
Hi, Ellen. Crackerjack job last night.
你能再来清理下床单吗?
Would you do sheets again?
我们做♥爱♥把这弄得挺恶心的 亲一个 A”
We had quite a fuck, and it’s musky and gross. Kisses, A.
嗨 阿黛尔 我换了橱柜的衬里
Hi, Adele. Relined the cabinets.
我只是想让你知道 我得了麦克阿瑟奖
I just wanted to let you know I won a MacArthur Grant.
而且我正在打造一部我认为会是很纯粹很真实的剧
And I’m mounting a play which I think is gonna be pure and truthful.
祝好 艾伦
Best, Ellen.
去走了走 我得好好想想
I went for a walk. I had to think.
凯顿 你一晚上都在干什么?
Caden, what are you doing at night?
我有权利知道
I have a right to fucking know.
我去了阿黛尔住的地方
I’ve been going to Adele’s place.
打扫了一下
And cleaning it.
你知道我为了你放弃了什么吗? 为了这些?
Do you have any idea what I’ve given up for you? For this?
为了你? 去开门好吗?
For you? For you? Could you please get that?
-气氛没对啊 我有打扰到吗? -什么事 海柔尔?
-This looks serious. Am I interrupting? -What’s going on, Hazel?
我只是来告诉你演我的那个演员…
I just wanted you to know that the actress playing me…
…今天就可以开始了
…is ready to start today.
真好 我们需要的就是两个海柔尔
That’s great. That’s all we need around here, is two Hazels.
好的 我会把它当作一个开始的
Okay, I’ll take that as my cue.
-也许你还可以帮她洗洗马桶 -也许我会的
-Maybe you could clean her toilet. -Maybe I will.
这一切都完了
This is over.
-不 克莱尔… -我没和你说话
-No, Claire… -I’m not talking to you.
我没说我要去洗海柔尔的马桶的 是他说的
I didn’t say I was gonna clean Hazel’s toilet. He did.
-但你这么想过! -我想过 但没说啊
-But you thought it! -I thought it, but I didn’t say it.
我受邀在”干草堆”里演裁缝
I got an offer to do Needleman in a Haystack.
我会去演的 我还要你搬出去
And I’m gonna take it. I want you out of the apartment.
搬出真正的那个 这个你可以留着
The real one. You can keep this one.
克莱尔
Claire.
天呐 克莱尔
Jesus. Claire.
嗨 是 我们需要一个扮演克莱尔的
Hi, yeah, we’re gonna need a Claire replacement.
克莱尔 那不是我说的
Claire, I didn’t say it.
我已经打电♥话♥叫他们找一个克莱尔的替补了
I already put out a call for a Claire replacement.
但我觉得我恐怕要重新开始了
But I’m afraid I’m gonna have to move on.
就这样? 你一次机会也不给那家伙了吗?
Just like that? You don’t give a guy even a chance?
我不是一个可以容忍♥的女孩
I’m not a chance-giving girl.
我是一个喜欢找乐子的女孩 记得吗?
I’m a fun-loving girl, remember?
我也试着做一个爱找乐子的 你看
I try and be fun-loving, see?
抱歉
Sorry.
我的医生说你很复杂
My analyst says you have complexes.
只要你喜欢裁缝的复杂就好了
Once you enjoyed Needleman’s complexes.
-那是在我的医生告诉我之前… -这是我最后的东西了
-That’s before my analyst taught me… -This is the last of my stuff.
-拜 -拜 从上面开始?
-Bye. -Bye. From the top?
哦 裁缝 你有很大的潜力的
Oh, Needleman, you had such potential.
但我恐怕要重新开始了
But I’m afraid I’m gonna have to move on.
抱歉 好了
I’m sorry. Okay.
噢 裁缝 你有很大的潜力的
Oh, Needleman, you had such potential.
但我恐怕要重新开始了
But I’m afraid I’m going to have to move on.
就这样? 你一次机会也不给那人?
Just like that? You don’t give a guy a chance?
我不是一个可以容忍♥的女孩 我是一个喜欢找乐子的女孩
I’m not a chance-giving girl. I’m a fun-loving girl.
只要你喜欢裁缝的复杂就好了
Once you enjoyed Needleman’s complexes.
那是在我的医生告诉我之前…
That’s before my analyst taught me…
这是个谎言
This is a lie.
过来 我也试着成为喜欢找乐子的人 你看?
Come here. I try to be fun-loving, see?
-她告诉我你不喜欢… -威尔
-She told me your hatred of… -Will.
把这所有的墙修起来
Wall it up. All of it.
克莱尔
Claire.
噢 裁缝
Oh, Needleman.
好了
All right.
“你得奖真是太好了
Good for you with your grant.
听着 我把门廊打整了一下
Listen, I fixed up the walk-in
如果你愿意的话可以把那当作一间卧室
as a sort of bedroom if you want.
我们希望你可以…
We’d love to have you…
…这样你就可以不用大老远地来皇后区了
…and you wouldn’t have to schlep all the way to Queens.
这只是个想法 亲亲 A”
It’s just a thought. Kisses, A.
亲爱的日记 我想我病得不轻了
Dear diary, I’m afraid I’m gravely ill.
也许是时候想想过去了
It is perhaps times like these that one reflects on things past.
一件我小时候的衣服
An article of clothing from when I was young.
绿色的外套 和父亲一起走路
A green jacket. A walk with my father.
我们曾经一起玩的游戏 假装我们是神明
A game we once played. Pretend we’re fairies.
我是一个小仙女 名字叫劳拉里…
I’m a girl fairy, and my name is Lauralee…
…而你是个神仙 叫题特里
…and you’re a boy fairy, and your name is Teetery.
假装我们是神明的时候 我们打了起来
Pretend when we’re fairies, we fight each other.
然后我说 “别打我了 我会死的”
And I say, “Stop hitting me or I’ll die.”
你却又打了我 然后我说
And you hit me again, and I say:
“现在我得死了” 你说”但我会想你的”
“Now I have to die.” And you say, “But I’ll miss you.”
我又说 “但我必须得这样”
And I say, “But I have to.
而你的再等100万年才能看到我
And you’ll have to wait a million years to see me again.
那时候我会被装进一个盒子…
And I’ll be put in a box…
…我所要的只似乎一小瓶清水…
…and all I’ll need is a tiny glass of water…
…和很多一小块的比萨
…and lots of tiny pieces of pizza.
那个盒子会像飞机一样有一双翅膀
And the box will have wings like an airplane.”
你问我”它会带你去哪呢? ”
And you ask, “Where will it take you? ”
“家” 我说
“Home,” I say.
这是帮助我的听力的
This is to hear.
-那…是英语的 好吗? -好的
-So words… English here, yeah? -Okay.
我已经快死了…
I’m dying…
…我想玛丽亚一定告诉你了
…as I’m sure Maria told you.
这些花的纹身感染了 它们也将凋零了
The flower tattoos have become infected and they’re dying.
所以我也快了 这就是生命
So I am as well. This is life.
是玛丽亚做的
It’s Maria. She did this.
在你走后 是玛丽亚给了我活下去的理由
Maria gave me a reason to live once you left.
这些花赋予了我生命

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!