..claiming chromosomal damage from use of the arthritis medication…
你可以告诉我怎么办吗?
Will you just tell me what to do?
“巴基斯坦政♥府♥今天…”
In Pakistan today, the government…
凯顿 每个人都要搞明白他们自己的生活 你知道的
Caden, everyone has to figure out their own life, you know.
我只是想要你像以前那样看着我
I just want you to look at me the way you used to.
噢 亲爱的 我不能再这么做了
Oh, honey, I can’t anymore.
我很抱歉
You know I’m sorry.
我把所有的事都搞砸了 现在也没有勇气了
I screwed everything up, and I don’t have any courage.
-我很抱歉 -凯顿
-And I’m sorry. -Caden.
-我很好的 -我不想让你好的
-I’m okay. -I don’t want you to be okay.
我的意思是 我想 但只是…
I mean, I do, but it just…
让我没有胆量了
It rips my guts out.
我会以任何我可以的方式来帮你的
I’ll help you through any way I can.
我也是
And I’ll help you through too.
我很好
I’m fine.
我有德里克啊
I have Derek.
好的 我走了
Okay, I’m going.
亲爱的 我来了
Honey, I’m coming.
亲爱的日记 今天我感到我双腿之间一阵湿润
Dear diary, today I felt a wetness between my legs.
玛丽亚解释说我现在是一个女人了
Maria explained to me now I am a woman.
有玛丽亚的指导 做女人真是太好了
And being a woman is wonderful with Maria to guide me.
奥利芙?
Olive?
奥利芙
Olive.
奥利芙 我是爸爸
Olive, it’s Daddy.
奥利芙 我是爸爸啊! 奥利芙 我是爸爸啊!
Olive, it’s Daddy! Olive, it’s Daddy!
别他妈只看着我! 奥利芙!
Don’t fucking stare at me! Olive!
放开! 那是我女儿! 是我女儿!
Get off! It’s my daughter! That’s my daughter!
放开! 放开!
Get off! Get off!
除了残酷的现实我不会因为任何事情安顿下来
I won’t settle for anything less than the brutal truth.
残酷的 残酷
Brutal. Brutal.
而每一天我都会地给你一个纸条 告诉你那天该做什么
Each day I’ll hand you a paper. It’ll tell you what happened to you that day.
你觉得你的乳♥房♥♥有一个肿块
You felt a lump in your breast.
你看着你的妻子 好像是一个陌生人 等等
You looked at your wife and saw a stranger, et cetera.
-凯顿? -干嘛?
-Caden? -What?
我们什么时候把观众带来这里?
When are we gonna get an audience in here?
已经过了17年了
It’s been 17 years.
好的 我也不会让自己置身世外
All right, I’m not excusing myself from this either.
我会找人来演我…
I will have someone play me…
…去探究我孤独失败的人生中
…to delve into the murky, cowardly depths…
…抑郁而又卑微的深处
…of my lonely, fucked-up being.
而他也会收到纸条…
And he’ll get notes too, and those notes will correspond…
…和我每天从上天得到的启示一模一样
…to the notes I truly receive every day from my god.
都干活去!
Get to work!
我被开除了
They fired me.
-我传染了结膜炎 -噢 天呐
-I caused an outbreak of conjunctivitis. -Oh, God.
我当时手上有细菌却又没洗手
I didn’t wash my hands. I had pinkeye hands.
-噢 天呐 -我真笨
-Oh, God. -I’m a stupid cow.
那些该死的天主学校要折磨死我们了
Fucking private Christian school is killing us.
你知道的 那里那么贵
You know, it’s not cheap.
都是德里克的主意 我本来不赞成的
It’s Derek’s thing. I don’t believe in that shit, you know.
你想要帮我的 我是说 现在就是时候了
You try to be a good person. I mean, that’s all there is.
你那边有什么我可以做的吗 凯顿?
Do you have anything for me, Caden?
老实说 我已经有一个助理了
I mean, I already have an assistant.
-现在也还没有开始售票 但… -拜托了 凯顿
-I don’t have a box office yet, but… -Please, caden.
拜托了 凯顿 我…
Please, Caden. I…
求你了 凯顿
Please, Caden.
山米.博内森?
Sammy Barnathan?
坐吧 山米.博内森
Sit. Sammy Barnathan.
我没有简历或者照片什么的
I don’t have a resume? or a picture.
-我从未做过演员 -好的 告诉我你来这的原因吧
-I’ve never worked as an actor. -Good. Tell me why you’re here.
我曾…
Well, I’ve been…
我曾跟踪你了20年
I’ve been following you for 20 years.
因为我跟踪了你 所以我知道这次面试
So I knew about this audition because I follow you.
跟踪你让我知道了你的所有事情
And I’ve learned everything about you by following you.
雇了我 你就能知道你自己到底是谁了
So hire me, and you’ll see who you truly are.
找找看吧
Peekaboo.
好的
Okay.
海柔尔 我觉得我们不需要和谁再说了 这人不错
Hazel, I don’t think we need to talk to anyone else. This guy has me down.
就是他了 待会儿咱们去喝一杯吧
I’m gonna cast him right now. Then maybe you and I can get a drink.
顺便谈谈咱们俩…
And we can try to figure out this thing between us…
…为什么我哭了
…why I cried.
因为你给我带来了前所未有的感觉
Because I’ve never felt about anybody the way I feel about you.
我还想和你做♥爱♥ 直到我们融合在一起…
And I wanna fuck you until we merge into a chimera…
…变成一个既有阴♥茎♥又有阴♥道♥的大怪物…
…a mythical beast with penis and vagina eternally fused…
…长着两对眼睛互相盯着…
…two pairs of eyes that look only at each other…
…舌头互相缠绕着
…and lips ever touching.
并且在低声自言自语
And one voice that whispers to itself.
好吧
Okay.
是的 就你吧
Yeah. You’ve got the part.
我从没见过你的大便是灰色的
I’ve never seen your shit gray.
这是新情况了
It’s new.
这样很好
That’s a good boy.
-什么时候对外啊? -准备好了的时候
-When is it opening? -When it’s ready.
-我们的进去啊 在外面太糟了 -对不起
-We need to get in. It’s bad out here. -Sorry.
我在考虑把它命名为 拟像
You know, I was thinking of calling it Simulacrum.
我根本不知道这是什么意思
I don’t even know what it means.
要是我不乱撒尿可以的一块硬币吗?
Can I have a nickel if I doesn’t play with my pee-pee no more?
好的
Yeah.
叫 爱恨情仇的漏点 怎么样?
How about The Flawed Light of Love and Grief?
我也不知道
I’m not sure.
克莱尔 我想要你演你自己
Claire, I want you to play yourself.
山米 搬进来演我
Sammy’s gonna move into your apartment set as me.
能扮演你的丈夫是我的荣幸 克莱尔
It would be my honor to play your husband, Claire.
你是一个很棒的演员
You’re an amazing actress.
我看过你去年在环岛中扮演的伯纳德.阿尔巴
No, I saw you do Bernarda Alba last year at the Roundabout.
是吗?
Yeah?
那部剧很有趣的
That was a fun play.
虽然很艰苦 但去他妈的很有意义
Emotionally, it was tough, but fucking fulfilling.
顺便说 我还挺喜欢和一大帮强壮的女演员一起工作
Plus, I loved working with so many strong female actresses.
我要开始想想怎么演我自己了
I’m gonna start thinking about myself.
开始想想?
Start, huh?
谁是克莱尔.金? 克莱尔.金 克莱尔.金
Who is Claire Keen? Claire Keen. Claire Keen.
-我们为什么要离开阿黛尔 凯顿? -克莱尔.金…
-Why did we leave Adele, Caden? -Claire Keen. Well…
是她离开了我们
She left us.
除了我以外
You know that better than anybody.
你比谁都清楚
Except me.
虽然是一位很棒的艺术家 最好的当代艺术家
An amazing artist though. The best living artist.
我是说 没人可以比她更能面对现实
I mean, there’s no one who stares the truth in the face like she does.
身材也挺好的
Sweet pussy too.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know that?
我感到的
I read it.
其实…
Anyway…
我也不知道她在哪
I mean, I don’t know where she is.
也许她在纽约租了房♥子
Well, maybe she’s got a sublet in New York.
也许她还在回味曾经的热吻 也许吧 宝贝
Maybe she’s got a retrospective at the Met. Maybe, baby.
你给我这个干嘛?
Why are you giving me this?
我想跟你到那 看你是怎么表现的
I wanna follow you there and see how you lose even more of yourself.
为了这个角色
Research.
做点研究
You know, for the part.
做搭档
Partner.
等一下 等一下 谢谢
Hold it. Hold it, please.
等等 谢谢
Hold it, please.
我叫你等等的
I asked you to hold the door.
抱歉 我已经按了 再按也觉得晚了
I’m sorry. I pressed the button, but I think it was too late.
你没按
You didn’t press it.
-晚安 -恩 谢谢
-Have a good night. -Yeah, thanks.
-你是艾伦吗? 艾伦? -什么?
-Are you Ellen? Ellen? -What?
-你是艾伦.巴斯卡? -啊?
-Are you Ellen Bascomb? -What?
我要把这钥匙交给31号♥的艾伦.巴斯卡
I’m to give the key to 31Y to Ellen Bascomb.
是的 我是艾伦
Yes, I’m Ellen.
她说你进去做就是了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!