Hi.
当你取消治疗以后 我终于可以轻松一下了
When you canceled, it freed me up,
所以我也开始了旅游
so I’m traveling too.
你知道吗 我觉得我没太读明白这本书
You know, I’m not sure I’m getting the book.
噢 但它吸引了你 你已经几乎认不出来了
Oh, but it’s getting you. You’re almost non-recognizable now.
谢谢
Thank you.
我给你看了我的大腿 站得离你很近
I show you my leg. I stand close,
你还闻到了我的香水味
and you inhale my perfume.
我将我成熟的芬芳送给你但却被你否决
I offer my ripe flower to you and you deny it.
这本书结束了
This book is over.

Hi.
我不会说德语
I don’t speak German.
好 我也许能帮你 先生?
Yeah, yeah. I may help you, mister?
我找阿黛尔.柯塔德 阿黛尔.兰克
I’m looking for Adele Cotard. Adele Lack.
我们不可以透露地址或其他私人信息的
We must not give addresses or other personal informations.
-我是她丈夫 -不 你不是她丈夫…
-I’m her husband. -No, you are not her husbands…
…她丈夫叫冈特.昂.海兹
…which is named Gunther und Heinz.
我是她女儿 奥利芙的爸爸
I’m the father of her daughter, Olive.
我明白了 抱歉 我不能帮你
I see. I’m sorry, I cannot help you.
亲爱的日记 德国太好了 有好多朋友
Dear diary, Germany is wonderful. So many friends here.
我的新爸爸很好很帅…
My new dads are great and handsome…
…是戏院出色的导演
…and brilliant directors of theater.
你好
Hello.
你也在这?
You’re here?
对啊 我和阿黛尔还有奥利芙以及冈特.海兹…
Yeah. I live with Adele and Olive and Gunther and Heinz…
…乌奇.布里特 我都是大家的保姆了
…and Uschi and Britt. I’m everyone’s nanny.
我想见我女儿
I wanna see my daughter.
-恩 他们叫我来了 -他们?
-Yeah, they sent me. -They?
他们是谁? 乌奇和布里特是他妈哪来的?
Who are they? Who the fuck are Uschi and Britt?
是的 他们觉得现在还没到见你的时候
Yeah, they decided it’s not time to see you yet.
他们觉得? 谁? 他们给她纹身了
They decided? Who decided? They had her tattooed.
噢 是我做的 奥利芙是我的作品…
Oh, I did that. Olive is my project…
她才4岁!
She’s a 4-year-old!
她才只有他妈的4岁!
She’s a fucking 4-year-old!
她现在都快11岁了
She’s almost over 11 now.
她是我的女神
She’s my muse.
我爱她
I love her.
你才不爱她呢!
You don’t love her!
她在哪?
Where is she?
你对我的女儿做了什么?
What did you do to my daughter?
死亡往往来得比你想象的快多了
Death comes faster than you think.
-那是你今天最后一位病人 -我们别猜字谜了
-That was your last patient for the day. -Let’s stop this charade.
我不明白 你在说什么啊 医生
I don’t know what you’re talking about, doctor.
你们事实上是恋爱了
You’re actually having an affair off set.
-显而易见的 好吗? -噢 好吧
-Palpable, huh? -Oh, okay.
-谁告诉你的? -但这并不顺利
-Who told you? -And it’s not good.
-不顺利 噢 好的 -你们是扮演演员的演员
-Not good, oh, okay. -You’re actors playing actors.
你也在场景里 你不只是摄影的 你也在戏里
You’re in this scene, you’re not just filming it. You’re in this scene.
就像这样…
Just like that…
就像你告诉他的 你认识到你已经被他吸引住了
As you’re telling him this, you realize you’re attracted to him.
你怎么让他知道这点呢?
How are you gonna let him know?
还有告诉他还有谁知道所带给你的罪恶感
And the guilt you feel about telling him about somebody else knowing.
爸爸 爸爸是我的
Daddy, Daddy is mine.
爸爸现在不能和你玩 亲爱的
Daddy can’t play now, honey.
爸爸没有和我们住在一起了 孩子 他得去寻找他自己
Daddy doesn’t live with us anymore, baby. He had to go find himself.
还是觉得脚趾尖有点紧
They still feel a little tight in the toe.
吵起来 你们在吵架呢 那就吵吧
Have an argument. You’re having an argument. Have it.
-我不买♥♥了 -先生 你是一个大马屁
-I don’t buy it. -You, sir, are a horse’s ass.
什么? 去给我拿那该死的鞋吧 拿了两只都大了
What? Just get the fucking shoe. You gave me two sizes too big.
汤姆 不要因为我要你改变戏的内容 就变成另外一个人了
Tom, don’t turn into another person just because I say change your action.
这只是今天才开始的? 以前从没有过?
And this started just today? It never happened before?
好的 好了
Okay. Good.
穿衣服吧
You can get dressed.
我是说 你是个医生 对吧?
I mean, you’re a doctor, right?
我是要死了吗? 你能告诉我吗?
Am I dying? Can you tell me that?
-不 -不 你不能告诉我?
-No. -No, you can’t tell me?
-我不能告诉你 -你不能告诉我你是否能告诉我?
-I can’t tell you. -You can’t tell me if you can’t tell me?
-是的 -你不能告诉我…
-No. -No, you can’t tell me…
-…是因为你没有告诉我吗? -对
…because you’re not allowed to? -No.
-凯顿 -你在这干嘛?
-Caden. -What are you doing here?
我正在想我是不是能撞见你呢
I was wondering if I was gonna bump into you.
-你看起来很棒 -谢谢
-You look great. -Thanks.
-这是新的头型吗? -对 有一阵子了
-Is that a new haircut? -Yeah. For a while now.
你在纽约干什么呢?
What are you doing in New York?
我陪德里克和孩子们来的 一个迷你假期
I’m here with Derek and the boys. A mini vacation.
-孩子们? -对啊 我以为你知道的
-The boys? -Yeah. I thought you knew.
-多大了? -5岁
-How old? -Five.
是双胞胎 罗伯特和丹尼尔 还有阿兰
Twins. Robert and Daniel and Alan.
是的
Yes.
很好听的名字 他们在哪?
They’re nice names. Where are they?
德里克带他们去自然历史博物馆了 这样我才能去买♥♥点东西
Derek took them to the Natural History so I could shop.
见到你真好 凯顿…最近怎么样啊?
It’s so good to see you, Caden. L… How are things?
你知道的 我和克莱尔在一起了一段时间
You know, I was with Claire.
我们有个女儿 但最后分开了
And we have a daughter. But we’re separated.
你呢?
How about with you?
很好 我在镜片厂找了个好工作
Good. I have a great job at Lens Shapers.
镜片厂 真好 你穿了件工作服
Shapers. Great. You wear a lab coat.
-很高兴见到你 -噢 我也很高兴见到你 海柔尔
-It’s so good to see you. -Oh, good to see you, Hazel.
嗨! 你在干嘛?
Hey! What are you doing?
-我抓到你了 -让我走
-I got you. -Let me go.
我有多爱玛丽亚
How I love Maria.
她比凯顿像爸爸多了…
She is so much more of a father than Caden ever was…
…也不酗酒 没有体臭和腐烂的牙齿
…with his drinking and unfortunate body odor and rotting teeth.
我只能讨厌他 或者也许可怜他
I could only loathe him, and perhaps pity him.
但玛丽亚
But Maria.
我想回来
I wanna come back.
我想照顾你和奥利芙 阿瑞尔 阿瑞尔 该死
I wanna take care of you and Olive. Ariel. Ariel. Fuck.
阿瑞尔
Ariel.
不不不 很晚了 别接
No, no, no, it’s so late. Please.
不 不 别接
No, no, no. Please.
喂?
Hello?
好的
Okay.
我父亲去世了
My father died.
噢 宝贝
Oh, baby.
他们说他的身体被癌症折磨得不成样子 而他还不知道
They said his body was riddled with cancer and that he didn’t know.
他入院是因为手指伤到了
That he went in because his finger hurt.
他们还说他忍♥受了巨大的痛苦
They said he suffered horribly.
还有他…
And that he…
他在死前要打电♥话♥给我的
That he called out for me before he died.
他们说他为他的一生而后悔
They said that he said he regretted his life.
还说了很多很多
And they said he said a lot of things.
多得记不下来
Too many to recount.
他们说那是他们听过的最漫长的…
They said it was the longest…
…也是最悲伤的临终讲话
…and saddest deathbed speech any of them had ever heard.
他几乎什么也没留下…
There was so little left of him…
…他们只得把棺材里塞满了棉球…
…they had to fill the coffin with cotton balls…
…让他不会在里面碰来碰去的
…to keep him from rattling around.
我很抱歉你♥爸♥爸走了
I’m really sorry for your loss.
谢谢 我离开一下好吗?
Thank you. Can you excuse me a moment?
-当然 -我要去洗手间
-Of course. -I need to use the bathroom.
-好的 -那好
-All right. -Okay.
上帝保佑你和你的家人
God bless you and your family.
上帝保佑你 我离开一下
God bless you. Will you excuse me?
我是海柔尔 留不留言随你的便 总之是你打来的
It’s Hazel. Leave a message or not. It’s your dime.
“…这导致5人死亡…”
It’s left five people dead.
打扰了
Sorry.
-凯顿? -嗨 德里克
-Caden? -Hi, Derek.
“官方怀疑是纵火
Officials suspect arson.
另一则消息 德国制药巨头…”
In other news, German pharmaceutical giant…
…赢得了与病人的诽谤诉讼…
…has won its libel suit against patients…
…申明由于使用关节炎药而引起的染色体损害…”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!