Because we’re all in the same water, after all.
你知道的 浸泡在我们自己的经血…
You know, soaking in our very menstrual blood…
…和梦遗之中
…and nocturnal emissions.
这就是我试图表达给人们的
This is what I wanna try to give people.
这是你们点的 沙拉
Okay, here you go. Here’s your salad.
-汤 -谢谢
-Here’s your soup. -Thanks.
-谢谢 -慢用
-Thank you. -Enjoy.
-你在干嘛? -分泌唾液
-What are you doing? -Salivating.
生理回馈训练
The biofeedback training.
-所以我想你能来帮忙吗 -在你的售票处吗?
-So I was wondering if you’d help. -In your box office?
不 做我的助理
No, as my assistant.
我不清楚我是否能和你共事 凯顿
I’m not sure I can work with you, Caden.
因为我还有点生气
I’m kind of angry.
我只是想小事化了
I just wanna normalize it.
我还觉得我们在一起的时候挺快乐的
I think we’d have a lot of fun together.
我想你了
I miss you.
-真的有点烦了 -我知道
-Really disturbing. -I know.
亲爱的日记本本 谢谢你做我新的好朋友
Dear diary, thank you for being my new best friend.
我叫 奥利芙.柯塔德 今年4岁了
My name is Olive Cotard, and I’m 4 years old.
我喜欢吃巧克力 最喜欢粉红色
I like chocolate, and my favorite color is pink.
这是粉色的
This is pink.
不错 这很好
Yeah, that’s good.
-下一位 -嗨
-Next. -Hi.
我们从相互真诚的谈话开始…
We’ll start by talking honestly…
…然后我们在开始整个剧本
…and out of that, a piece of theater will evolve.
我先来
I’ll begin.
我最近想了很多有关死亡的事情
I’ve been thinking a lot about dying lately.
-你会没事的 亲爱的 -噢 谢谢你 克莱尔 但…
-You’re gonna be fine, sweetie. -Well, I appreciate that, Claire, but…
你真可怜
You are, you poor thing.
对啊 不管这次搞得好不好…
Yeah, well, regardless of how this particular thing works itself out…
…我都会死的
…I will be dying.
你也是
And so will you.
每个人都会这样
And so will everyone here.
所以这就是我想要探究的
And that’s what I wanna explore.
我们都朝着死亡在前进
We’re all hurtling towards death.
而在某一时刻 我们在这里 活着…
Yet here we are, for the moment, alive…
…但我们都知道终将一死…
…each of us knowing we’re gonna die…
…却又暗地的笃信我们逃过死亡
…each of us secretly believing we won’t.
真厉害
It’s brilliant.
概括了所有
It’s everything.
是卡拉马佐夫
It’s Karamazov.
-别闹了 -我只是问问
-Stop. -I’m just asking.
-你讨厌 -你才讨厌
-You’re so obnoxious. -You’re so obnoxious.
-你不是想要和我分手吧 -是吗?
-You do not wanna cross me. -Don’t I?
嗨 克莱尔
Hi, Claire.
-嗨 -海柔尔
-Hi. -Hazel.
啊 我知道 海柔尔 售票处的
Yeah. No, no. I know, I know. Hazel. You’re the box office.
-对啊 我是售票处的 -你好吗?
-Yeah, I’m the box office. -How are you?
很棒 你呢?
Wonderful. You?
是的 当然 我很好 谢谢
Yeah, yeah. I’m good. I’m fine. Thank you.
事实上 我是来这见 凯顿 你认识 柯塔德先生的 对吧?
Actually, I’m meeting Caden here. You know Mr. Cotard, right?
对 我想起她来了
Yes, I recall Mr. Cotard.
对啊 我是在等…
Yeah. I’m waiting…
-嗨 -嗨 凯顿
-Hey. -Hi, Caden.
-嗨 凯顿 -嗨 海柔尔 嗨 克莱尔
-Hi, Caden. -Hi, Hazel. Hi, Claire.

Hi.
-这是德里克 -嗨 德里克
-This is Derek. -Hi, Derek.
-嗨 德里克 -嗨 德里克
-Hi, Derek. -Hi, Derek.
那么 我们先过去了 再次见到你很高兴
Well, we’ll leave you be. It’s nice to see you again.
-保重哦 -我♥干♥嘛弓着身子? 好的 再见
-Take care. -Why am I bowing? Okay, bye.
-刚才有点尴尬啊 -恩 我想也是
-That was awkward. -Yeah, I guess.
你喜欢勤奋的人吧…?
Do you like beaver…?
那么告诉我你想从我这要什么?
So could you tell me maybe what it is that you want from me?
你知道的 比如我的这个角色
You know, like, from my character.
我们一起慢慢塑造吧
Well, we’ll build it over time together.
你知道的 找到一个合适的人来塑造
You know, try to find a real person, maybe, to model it after.
也许那个叫海柔尔的女孩感兴趣
That Hazel girl’s kind of interesting maybe.
-你知道的 为什么…? -虽然…
-You know, like, why…? -Although…
为什么她这么大了还在售票处工作呢?
Why is she still working at a box office at her age?
我不知道 也许是不感兴趣吧
I don’t know. Probably not that interesting.
也许她想要成为演员 但是缺乏自信?
Maybe she wanted to be an actress, but she lacked the confidence.
-也许吧 我们以后再谈这个 -我很激动的
-Yeah, we’ll talk about it. -I’m so excited.
是吗? 为什么?
Really? Why?
因为我觉得那会很需要勇气
Because I think that it’s brave.
还有感觉我会成为一场革命的一部分
And I just feel like I’m gonna be part of a revolution.
我一直在想 阿多德卡普的最后一卷…
I keep thinking about Artaud, Krapp’s Last Tape…
…还有戈多斯基 老天啊
…you know, and Grotowski, for chrissake.
我其实不知道自己在做什么
I don’t know what I’m doing.
但那就是让此变的有精神的原因
But that’s what so refreshing.
知道你自己不知道…
Knowing that you don’t know…
…是知道的第一个也是最重要的步骤 对吗?
…is the first and the most essential step to knowing, you know?
我不知道
I don’t know.
-总之 我一你为傲 -谢谢
-Well, I’m proud of you. -Thanks.
-别这么对我说 -噢 对不起
-Don’t say that, not to me. -Oh, sorry.
我妈妈昨晚去世了
My mother died last night.
噢 天呐 我很抱歉 你现在怎么样啊?
Oh, my God. I’m so sorry. What are you doing out?
-这就是我 -那么…
-This is me. -Well…
很高兴遇见你 噢 上帝 我是说了”遇见”这词吗?
Well, it was nice meeting you. Oh, God, did I just say “meeting”?
-我很抱歉 我真笨 -一时口误 没什么的
-I’m sorry. I’m so stupid. -Slip of the tongue, is all.
恩 下意识的 对吗?
Yeah, it’s a Freudian slip, right?
我不知道这怎么下意识了
I don’t know how it’s Freudian.
去相遇 你知道吗? 比如说 去相遇
To meet, you know? Like, to meet.
她遇见了 拉尔夫.金 然后他们相爱 结婚…
There she met Ralph Keene. They fell in love, married…
…很快第一个孩子 克莱尔 出生了
…and soon their first child, Claire, was born.
我以前是个孩子的
I used to be a baby.
克莱尔.伊丽莎白.金是一个快乐的孩子…
Claire Elizabeth Keene was a joyous child…
-我很抱歉 -…她母亲的瞳孔…
-I’m sorry. …the apple of her mother’s eye.
她的优雅和体操的技艺是她父母的骄傲
She made her parents proud with her politeness and gymnastic skills.
天啊 你真漂亮
God, you’re beautiful.
她7岁时感受到了表演的魔力
When she was 7, little Claire was bitten by the acting bug.
然后开始在几乎每所学校的…
She starred in almost every school musical…
…的俄克拉荷马这部音乐剧中演出爱多.安妮…
…playing Ado Annie in Oklahoma…
…红蓝绿女中的阿黛雷蒂以及音乐之声中的玛丽亚
…Adelaide in Guys And Dolls, and Maria in The Sound Of Music.
我必须和你做♥爱♥ 必须
I have to fuck you. I have to.
我将永远珍惜你的
There will be no other before you.
我想买♥♥张票 谢谢
I’d like to buy a ticket, please.
-好的 等等 -票价是40美元
-Okay. Hold it. -That’ll be $40.
我们并不是真正的…我们需要研究
We’re not really… We need to investigate.
你们知道吗 去真正地发现每一个物的本质
You know, to really discover the essence of each being.
我想我需要和你们每个人单独共事一段时间
You know, I think I need to work with both of you separately.
戴维斯 从你开始
Davis, I’ll start with you.
我喜欢这个开始 我不想让一个好的场景…
I liked the beginning. I don’t wanna see a good scene…
“戴维斯 从你开始”?
“Davis, I’ll start with you”?
喜欢我和装作我们从没遇见过是两码事
There’s a difference between favoring me and pretending we’ve never met.
我是说 我们已经有了 阿瑞尔
I mean, we’ve had Ariel.
我想他们肯定知道我们有一腿的
I think people know that we’ve fucked.
等把阿瑞尔送上♥床♥以后再来说你的角色 好吗?
We’ll talk about your character after we put Ariel to bed, okay?
好的
Okay.
我想我取得了一个突破
I think I made a breakthrough.
-这个角色太美了… -是啊 我得去找我的女儿
-This character is so beautiful… -Yeah, I have to go find my daughter.
-你的女儿在这呢 -我真正的女儿
-Your daughter’s right here. -My real daughter.
-你说什么? -我是说 我的第一个女儿 奥利芙
-Excuse me? -I mean, my first daughter, Olive.
-我得去找到她 -请别对我们这么做
-I have to go find her. -Please don’t do this to us.
她纹身了 她纹了身
She’s tattooed. She’s tattooed.
每个人都纹过身的
Oh, everyone is tattooed.
我还从没见过这个
Oh, I’ve never seen that before.
-你是有责任的 -对 我会很快的 我会很快找到她的
-You have responsibilities. -Yeah, I’ll be quick. I’ll do it quick.
多余的东西是可以改变的 生命也会逐渐熄灭
Redundancy is fluid. Life moves to the south.
但唯一不变的是 我一直和你在一起
There is only the now, and I am always with you.
比如 看你的左边
For example, look to your left.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!