Synthetic vaginal juices… Substantial crease…
这本书45美元
That’s $45.
五 五
Five. Five.

Five.
有好几个五 情况不是很乐观
Some fives. That’s not good.
坚持用洁牙线清洁牙齿 三个月后再来检查
Keep with the flossing. We’ll see you in three months.
六 六 六
Six. Six. Six.
我要建议你去见个牙周病医生
I’m gonna recommend you see a periodontist.
他可能会推荐你做个牙周手术
He’ll probably recommend gum surgery.
-嗨 -嗨 很高兴终于联♥系♥到你了
-Hello? -Hey, I’m so glad I finally got you.
-哈罗 是哪位? -是凯顿
-Hello, who is this? -It’s Caden.
艾伦?
Ellen?
是凯顿 我等不及12号♥见你和奥利芙了
It’s Caden. I can’t wait to see you and Olive on the 12th…
我必须走了 对不起 有个聚会 我很受欢迎
No, I have to go. I’m sorry, there’s a party. I’m famous.
玩得开心…
Have fun…
这是911 有什么紧急情况?
911, state your emergency.
-我病了 我病了! -女士?
-I’m sick! I’m sick! -Ma’am?
柯塔德先生?
Mr. Cotard?
柯塔德先生
Mr. Cotard.
你有过类似的突然发作
You’ve had a seizure of sorts.
什么意思? 那是什么意思
What does that mean?
大概是细菌引起的突发性退化
Seems to be some synaptic degradation, fungal in origin.
导致神经系统的混乱
Autonomic functions are going haywire.
这将使你失去分泌唾液和哭泣等等的能力
You’ll lose your ability to salivate, cry, et cetera.
-严重吗? -还说不清楚 不过的确挺严重的
-Is it serious? -We don’t know. But, yes.
我们会把你列入一些生理回馈治疗的项目里的
We’ll get you enrolled in some biofeedback program.
也许会让你学到点能自己应付的办法
Maybe you can learn some sort of manual override.
咱们去喝一杯吧 会很有意思的
We should get a drink. It would be fun.
-我看是会很奇怪吧
-It would be weird.
-我喜欢奇怪的感觉 还有你 知道吗?
-I like weird. I like you. See?
但我不想让你感到别扭 我…..
Anyway, I don’t wanna make you uncomfortable, I…
好吧 那么我就是想让你觉得怪怪的
Okay, so I do wanna make you uncomfortable.
我们这是在干嘛?
And what do we do with all this?
要不去我家吧 柯塔德?
You wanna come over to my place, Cotard?
这次我可不会让你用一句”算了”就溜走的
I won’t let you off the hook this time by saying, “Never mind.”
阿黛尔只是去度假了
Adele is only on vacation.
她走了之后就没联♥系♥过你 都一年了
She hasn’t called since she left. It’s been a year.
只过了一个星期
It’s been a week.
我会给你买♥♥个日历的
I’m gonna buy you a calendar.
好吧
Okay.
就去喝几杯
Just for one drink.
走吧 把这些夹到我的剪贴本里边去
Come on. Scraps for my scrapbook.
因为我的身体问题 我…我真的不能喝太多了
I can’t… I really can’t drink very much because of my condition.
你在里边放了什么吗?
Did you put something in it?
如果有必要的话 那就算是吧
If that’s what it takes, consider it done.
第69号♥情丸
Love potion number 69.
-还不错 -这使你有想吻我吗?
-It’s good. -Does it make you wanna kiss me?
-有点 -为什么
-Kind of. -Tell me why.
因为我觉得我很渴望这样
Because I feel a lot of longing.
干嘛不向这个女孩祈求呢?
Beg a girl, why don’t you?
-求你了 海柔尔 -跪下求我
-Please, Hazel. -On your knees.
啊?
What?
我要你跪下来祈求一亲芳泽
I want you to beg me on your knees for a kiss.
玩玩嘛
Just for fun.
我♥干♥嘛要这样啊?
Why am I doing this?
玩玩嘛 亲爱的
For fun, baby.
你会帮助我原谅自己的问题吗?
Will you help me forget my troubles?
噢 我的孩子
Oh, kiddo.
你根本搞不明白的
You don’t even know.
-怎么了? -我不知道
-What? -I don’t know.
-怎么回事啊? -我不知道 对不起
-What is it? -I don’t know, I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry.
-怎么了嘛? -我不清楚 只是…
-What? -I don’t know, I’m just…
只是有点心烦
I’m just really confused.
对不起哈
I’m sorry.
我…
I…
我真的病了
I’m really sick.
而且我想我快死了
And I think I’m dying.
我有个孩子 还有个老婆
I have a kid, and I’m married.
我本来以为今天会有些改变的 你知道吗?
I just thought this might change things, you know?
今天我过得很愉快的 你也是很好的一个人
I had a good time, and I think you’re a very nice person.
你现在不该这么说的 凯顿
That is just the wrong thing to say right now, Caden.
你走吧
You should go.
“我是海柔尔 留不留言随你 总之是你打来的”
Hazel. Leave a message or not. It’s your dime.
嗨 你知道 我有段时间没和联♥系♥你了…
Hi. You know, I haven’t heard from you in a while…
…我只是觉得应该打来问候一下
…and I just thought I’d call and say hi.
你好 海柔尔
Hi, Hazel.
此时 此刻 到这来
Now. Now. Be here now.
“奥利芙要我让你别去读她的日记
Olive wanted me to ask you not to read her diary.
她不小心把日记放在她枕头下了”
She left it under her pillow by mistake.
亲爱的 柯塔德先生 我很荣幸地告诉您…
Dear Mr. Cotard, it is my pleasure to inform you…
…您已经获得了2009年的麦克阿瑟奖
…that you have been named a 2009 MacArthur Fellow.
我们希望您运用您的这笔新的资金…
It is our hope that you will use your newly found financial freedom…
…去创造出真切现实的 深刻动人的…
…to create something unflinchingly true, profoundly beautiful…
…以及对社会以及整个世界做出更大的贡献
…and of unremitting value to your community and to the world.
-我得到了这个麦克阿瑟奖 -噢 凯顿
-I got this MacArthur grant. -Oh, Caden.
-对啊 有好多钱 -知道自己将怎么用这些钱吗?
-Yeah, a lot of money. -Know what you’re gonna do with it?
一部戏剧 一部宏大真实而又艰苦的剧
Theater piece. Something big and true and tough.
我终于能把真正的自己投入到一件事上了
I’m gonna finally put my real self into something.
你觉得 你真正的自己是什么?
What is your real self, do you think?
我还没想明白
I don’t know yet.
麦克阿瑟奖被称作”对天才奖励”…
The MacArthur is called “the genius grant”…
…而我是想要得这奖的
…and I wanna earn it.
那太好了 上帝保佑
That’s wonderful. God bless.
我想你会去发掘你自己的 对吗?
I guess you’ll have to discover your real self, right?

Yeah.
我想问你一下 一般会写字的小孩都多大了?
I wanted to ask you, how old are kids when they start to write?
我这有本非常精彩的描写4岁孩子的小说
There’s an absolutely brilliant novel written by a 4-year-old.
-是吗? -小维基 贺拉斯.阿斯匹亚祖写的
-Really? -Little Winky by Horace Azpiazu.
-挺可爱的 -噢 才不是呢
-That’s cute. -Oh, hardly.
小维基是一个充满敌意的反犹份子
Little Winky is a virulent anti-Semite.
故事从他加入3K党开始…
The story follows his initiation into the Klan…
…到他陷入私情凶杀界…
…his immersion in the pornographic snuff industry…
…还有他在一个刑满释放的黑人的手下做的事情…
…and his ultimate degradation at the hands of a black ex-convict…
…那人叫埃里克.华盛顿.杰克逊 琼斯 约翰森…
…named Eric Washington Jackson Jones Johnson…
-一个4岁小孩写的? -…杰弗逊
-Written by a 4-year-old? …Jefferson.
4岁的孩子写的?
Written by a 4-year-old?
阿斯匹亚祖5岁的时候自杀了
Well, Azpiazu killed himself when he was 5.
-他为什么自杀呢? -我不知道 你又为什么呢?
-Why did he kill himself? -I don’t know. Why did you?
什么?
What?
我说 如果是你你为什么会自杀呢?
I said, why would you?
噢 我不知道
Oh, I don’t know.
我想把我的演出放在纽约…
Yeah, I wanna bring my production to New York…
…你知道的 让感兴趣的人来观看
…to get it seen by people, you know, who matter.
-越快越好 -这间剧院处在中心位置
-The sooner the better. -This theater, centrally located.
是整个剧院区的中心 你知道的 最适合上演剧目了
Heart of the theater district, so, you know, great for plays.
-是吗? -对啊 一点也不夸张 就是这了
-Yeah? -Oh, yeah. Absolutely. There it is.
-这里是用来干嘛的? -戏剧
-What was this used for? -Plays.
-像剧院那种剧吗? -恩 莎士比亚那种类型的
-Like, theater plays? -Shakespeare.
李尔王
King Lear.
暴风雨
The storm.
你看 这个构思是去做一个极其宏大的剧场
You see, the idea is to do a massive theater piece.
没有一点妥协的 完全坦诚的
You know, uncompromising, honest.
这就是我怎么看待剧场的 我的构想的开端
Here’s what I think theater is. It’s the beginning of thought.
是一个还没到时候讲出来的事实
It’s the truth not yet spoken.
一个喋喋不休之后的人感受到的
It’s what a man feels like after he’s been clocked in the jaw.
是一段在混乱中的爱情
It’s love in all its messiness.
而我想要我们所有人 演员和观众…
You know, and I want all of us, players and patrons alike…
…都浸泡在一个公共池塘里边…
…to soak in the communal bath of it…
…在犹太人叫的浸礼池里
…the mikvah, as the Jews call it.
因为我们毕竟都是在同一弯水中

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!