Could be, but I think we need to get you to a neurologist.
-神经科医生? -他是脑科专家
-Neurologist? -It’s a brain expert.
我知道神经科医生是什么
I know what a neurologist is.
-你的发问让我以为你不知道 -我只是听成了泌尿科医生
-I thought from the way you asked… -I just thought you said “urologist.”
-我为什么需要去看神经科医生? -只是去看看而已
-Why do I need to see a neurologist? -Just for a look-see.
毕竟眼睛是大脑的一部分
The eyes are part of the brain, after all.
不 这不是实话 对吗?
No, that’s not true, is it?
-如果那不是实话 我为什么要说呢? -它听起来不太对
-Why would I say it if it weren’t true? -It doesn’t seem right.
你说的”对”是指精神上正确 还是指准确?
Like morally correct, or “right” as in accurate?
不知道 我猜是准确吧
I don’t know. Accurate, I guess?
有意思
Interesting.
现在 当你开球时 我要双70码的靴子
Now, when you kick off, boy, I want a 70-yard boot.
带着球在球场驰骋
And get right down the field under the ball.
当你踢的时候 要狠狠地踢 这很重要
And when you hit, hit low and hit hard, because it’s important, boy.
在看台上有各类重要的人物
There’s all kinds of important people in the stands.
第一件你知道的事是…本?
And the first thing you know… Ben?
本 我在哪里?
Ben, where do I?
-本 我该怎么做? -威利 上来了吗?
-Ben, how do I? -Willy, you coming up?
威利?
Willy?
威利 回答我
Willy, answer me.
威利! 不!
Willy! No!
-天啦! 快! -废物!
-Oh, Jesus, come on. -Oh, crap.
克莱尔 你还好吧? 这里是怎么了?
Claire, are you okay? What’s happening here?
节目中出现这些问题 已经太迟了
It’s too late in the game to have these problems.
-我知道 凯顿 对不起 我们会弄好的 -天啦
-I know, Caden. I’m sorry. We’ll get it. -Oh, my God.
-你还好吗? -嗯 还好 这些假发救了我的命
-You okay? -Yeah, I think the wig saved my life.
-是的 -真的没关系了
-Yeah. -It’s okay, honestly.
那很好 汤姆
That was good, Tom.
-是吗? -是的
-Yeah? -Yeah.
我在尝试不同的方法 这次撞得和以往不同
I was trying something different. I was crashing differently.
-我也很矛盾 -嗯 我看到了 我喜欢这样
-Ambivalently. -Yeah, I saw that. I liked it.
牢记住你是扮演威利.罗曼的一个年轻人
Try to keep in mind that a young person playing Willy Loman…
他只是在假装已经到了充满绝望的生命尽头
…thinks he’s only pretending to be at the end of a life full of despair.
但是悲剧是我们知道你这个年轻的演员…
But the tragedy is that we know that you, the young actor…
将在这个悲伤的地方结束余生
…will end up in this very place of desolation.
好的
Okay.
很好
That’s great.
-让我们再试一次 得多长时间 大卫? -我估计是15分钟
-Let’s try it again. How long, David? -I think 15.
有任何要帮忙的吗?
Anything?
现在做什么?
So now what?
-我在找信♥号♥♥ -奇怪的是 这里的信♥号♥♥很好
-In search of the elusive signal. -The signal’s good here, oddly.
-确实很奇怪 -我知道 手♥机♥总是有些毛病
-That is odd. -I know. Cell phones, they’re crazy.
-一会儿见 -好的
-See you in a few. -Yep.
海斯伯格医生说我应该见见斯卡里亚诺医生
Yeah, Dr. Heshborg said I should see a Dr. Scoriano.
我的瞳孔不行了
My pupils don’t work.
我认为我的大便里有血
I think I have blood in my stool.
你办公室里的凳子吗?
That stool in your office?
-当我怀着奥利芙的时候 -是什么样的感觉?
-When I was pregnant with Olive. -What was it like?
我不知道 是充满希望的吧
I don’t know. Hopeful or something.
就像是感觉到事情会发生变化一样
Like something was gonna change.
-是的 确实有事情变化了 不是吗? -是变化了
-Yeah, something did. No? -Yeah.
-当然是这样的 -我是指 非常多的变化
-Yeah, of course. -I mean, bigtime.
我的意思是 并不是像我所希望的那样发生了很多变化
I mean, maybe not as much as I’d hoped.
对不起 那是件难以启齿的事情
I’m sorry. That’s a terrible thing to say.
在这里没有难以启齿的事情 只有对和错
There are no terrible things to say in here, only true and false.
-我能说些可怕的事情么? -请说吧
-Can I say something awful? -Yes, please do.
我幻想过凯顿即将死去
I’ve fantasized about Caden dying.
我可以重新开始生活 没有任何愧疚
Being able to start again, guilt-free.
我知道那样的想法很糟糕
I know that’s… That’s bad.
-凯顿 这感觉很可怕么? -嗯
-Caden, does that feel terrible? -Yeah.

Okay, good.
在那里呆着简直是像做噩梦一样
It’s a nightmare in there.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我正在读《审判》
So, I’m reading The Trial.
-真的吗? -嗯
-Yeah? -Yeah.
-你喜欢? -应该是爱
-You like? -Love.
我真是个笨蛋 以前居然不知道这本书
I’m such an idiot for not knowing about this book.
-事实证明它确实很有名 -是的
-It’s famous, as it turns out. -Yeah.
你并不傻
You’re not an idiot.
然后你说
Then you say:
事实上 海柔尔 你非常聪明 并且我喜欢你的眼睛
“In fact, Hazel, you’re very bright, and I love your eyes.”
-事实上 海柔尔 你非常聪明 -我有吗?
-In fact, Hazel, you’re very bright. -Oh, am I?
-并且我喜欢你的双眸 -你喜欢吗? 你真好
-And I love your eyes. -Do you? Oh, you’re a darling.
然后我该说什么呢?
Then what do I say?
-我不能说你准备说的话 -为什么?
-I can’t say what then you say. -Why?
因为那很下流
Because it’s dirty.
你能不能出来两分钟?
Could you step out for a second?
尽管进来吧 我看过男人那个部位
Go ahead. I’ve seen boy parts.
-我能否在你的水池里小便一下? -嗯 可以
-Can I take a piss in your sink? -Yeah, sure. I guess.
我们演出的票已经售空了
We’re sold out.
很好
Great.
很棒
Gorgeous.
谢谢
Thanks.
-预演怎么样 -很糟糕
-How was rehearsal? -Awful.
我们有560个灯光尾白
We have 560 lighting cues.
-我不知道我为什么把它搞得如此复杂
-I don’t why I make it so complicated.
-因为这就是你的工作
-Because that’s what you do.

Yeah.
不过我们度过了难关 它确实很漂亮
We got through it though. That’s really pretty.
凯顿 对不起 我…
Caden, I’m sorry, I…
今晚我不能去参加 对不起
I can’t come tonight. I’m sorry.
我还有两幅油画必须完成 明天要海运出去
I have two canvasses I have to get ready to ship for tomorrow.
-我知道这很扫兴… -它是首场演出
-I know it sucks… -It’s opening night.
我知道 我希望我能去 如果我能去的话我一定会去
I know. I wish I could come. I would if I could.
-我得去作准备了 -明天…
-I’ve gotta get ready. -Tomorrow…
我去准备了 我还不知道我该穿什么
I have to get ready. I don’t know what I’m gonna wear.
我得想想我该穿什么
I have to figure out what I’m gonna wear.

Hey.
-哦 孩子 哦 孩子 -威利?
-Oh, boy, oh boy. -Willy?
一切都很好 我回来了
It’s all right, I came back.
我讨厌今晚的我
I hated myself tonight.
-另外 我很… 劳驾 -嗨 汤姆
-Plus, I’m so… Excuse me. -Hey, Tom.
我太得意 自以为是了
I’m so bloated and enormous.
不 你看起来很好 你很棒 我很高兴
No, you look good. You were great. I was very pleased.
-你还好吗? -对不起 我有点头疼
-You okay? -Sorry. A little bit of a headache.
威利.罗曼
Willy Loman.
我只想对你说 谢谢
I just wanted to say thank you for everything.
你一直都非常有才气
You’ve been absolutely brilliant.
在我前进的路上没有你 那将会很悲惨
It’s gonna be miserable going ahead without you.
-我会在你身边的 -我真傻啊
-I’ll be around. I’ll check in. -I’m such a baby.
好了 我要去喝醉
Okay. I’m gonna go get drunk, that’s what.
好 克莱尔 亲爱的
Okay. Claire. Sweetheart.
-你干得很好 -别担心 我会做得更好的
-Good. Good job. -Oh, don’t worry, I’ll get better.
-做得很棒 -别担心 会更好的
-Good work. -Don’t worry, it’ll get better.
哈罗 我发现我应该快点进来
Hey. I figured I’d better get in fast.
-嗨 想坐下来休息吗? -好的
-Hey, you wanna sit? -Yeah, yeah.
-你妻子在哪呢? -她得工作
-Where’s el wife-o? -Had to work.
两周后她在柏林有画展
Her show in Berlin is in two weeks.
我们将去那里呆大概一个月吧
We’re gonna go there for like a month.
-为什么我这么喜欢你? -我猜不到
-Why do I like you so much? -I couldn’t begin to guess.
我也猜不到
Me neither.
你会喝醉吗 我的朋友?
Do you get high, my friend?
你知道 有时候会
You know, sometimes.
你想现在就爽一下吗? 和我一起 在我的车上
Do you want to now? With me, in my car?
我有点那个
I get kind of…
当我烂醉如泥的时候
…something when I’m stoned.
那个是指什么?
What does “something” mean?
你知道
You know…
…令人讨厌的
…bothered.
-令人讨厌的是什么意思 -你知道
-What does “bothered” mean? -You know.
很令人讨厌 好色的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!