Everything okay, Eric?
-没事儿 -他恨我
-Everything is everything. -He hates me.
我让他失望了 所以他恨我
I disappointed him, and he hates me.
当你认识谁了之后 每个人都会失望的
Everyone is disappointing when you know someone.
我记得和我母亲一起去野餐 看着我
I remember having that picnic with my mother. Look at me.
艾伦 怎么了?
Ellen, what is it?
我那是多么年轻
I was so young.
我以后都要记住这个时刻 妈妈…
I’m going to remember this moment for the rest of my life, Mama…
…和我的女儿正好在20年后…
…and in exactly 20 years, come here with my daughter…
…做同样的野餐
…and have exactly the same picnic.
那时有太多的希望
There was so much hope.
宝贝 这是我听到最暖心窝的话了
Baby, that the loveliest thing I’ve ever heard.
噢 天呐 对不起 妈妈 对不起
Oh, God. Sorry, Mommy. I’m sorry.
我亲爱的小女儿在哪?
Where is my little girl?
我亲爱的小女儿在哪? 我亲爱的小女儿在哪?
Where is my little girl? Where is my little girl?
看床头柜上阿黛尔写的纸条
Look at the night table for a note from Adele.
凝视窗外
Stare out the window.
还记得她让你摆出一个姿势她好画画的时间吗?
Remember the time she got you to pose for one of her paintings?
她怎么告诉你你有多漂亮的?
How she told you how beautiful you were?
她是怎么在一小会儿后让你又觉得自己很漂亮的?
How she made you feel pretty again for a little while?
想想你有多么想念她
Think how you’ll miss her.
站起来
Stand up.
现在就等吧 没人在意
Now it is waiting, and nobody cares.
当你等完了 这间屋子依然会存在…
And when your wait is over, this room will still exist…
…也会继续存放鞋子 衣服还有盒子…
…and it will continue to hold shoes and dresses and boxes…
…也许有一天会有另外一个等待的人
…and maybe someday another waiting person.
也可能不会有
And maybe not.
这间房♥子当然也不在意
The room doesn’t care either.
喂?
Hello?
已经没人来管电梯了
There’s nobody running the elevator anymore.
曾经是什么在你的前面
What was once before you,
一个令人激动而又神秘的未来…
an exciting and mysterious future…
…现在已在你身后 过完了 懂了 失望了
…is now behind you, lived, understood, disappointing.
你明白你不是那么特殊了
You realize you are not special.
你为你的生存挣扎过 而现在只能悄无声息的走
You have struggled into existence and are now slipping silently out of it.
每个人都有这种经历 每一个人
This is everyone’s experience. Every single one.
情节几乎一样 每个人都一样
The specifics hardly matter. Everyone is everyone.
所以你也是阿黛尔…
So you are Adele…
…海柔尔 克莱尔 奥利芙
…Hazel, claire, Olive.
也是艾伦 她所有的悲伤都是你的
You are Ellen. All her meager sadnesses are yours.
她所有的孤单 灰的干草一样的头发
All her loneliness. The gray, straw-like hair.
她红色本色的双手 也是你的
Her red, raw hands. It’s yours.
是你明白这些的时候了
It is time for you to understand this.
走着
Walk.
好比喜爱你的人已经不再喜爱你…
As the people who adore you stop adoring you…
…好比他们死了 他们重新开始了…
…as they die, as they move on…
…好比你抛弃了他们 好比你远离了你的美丽和年轻…
…as you shed them, as you shed your beauty, your youth…
…好比这世界忘记了你
…as the world forgets you,
好比你认识到了自己短暂的存在…
as you recognize your transience…
…好比你开始一个接一个地失去你的个性…
…as you begin to lose your characteristics one by one…
…好比你明白没有人在观察着你…
…as you learn there is no one watching you…
…也不曾有过 你只想着开车
…and there never was, you think only about driving.
不从哪里来 也不到哪里去…
Not coming from anyplace, not arriving anyplace…
…只是开着 看着时间流逝
…just driving, counting off time.
现在你到了这里 7:43了
Now you are here. It’s 7:43.
现在你到了这里 7:44了
Now you are here. It’s 7:44.
现在你走了
Now you are gone.
大家哪去了?
Where is everybody?
大部分都死了 有些人离开了
Mostly dead. Some have left.
你可以陪我坐一会儿吗? 我觉得又累又孤独
Would you sit with me for a moment? Because I’m very tired and lonely.
我觉得我认识你
I feel like I know you.
我是艾伦梦中的母亲
Well, I was the mother in Ellen’s dream.

Yes.
你比我印象中老了一点
You seem a bit older than I remember.
那个梦已经过去有段时间了
That dream was quite a while ago.
道歉
Apologize.
我不是想说你看起来很老
I didn’t mean to say you looked old.
那里的房♥子里有每个人的梦
There’s everyone’s dreams in all those apartments.
那些我不会知道的想法 那是这的事实
All those thoughts I’ll never know. That’s the truth of it.
我想过和我女儿去做那个野餐的
I wanted to do that picnic with my daughter.
我觉得我让你深深地失望了
I feel like I’ve disappointed you terribly.
噢 不 我很为你骄傲
Oh, no. I am so proud of you.
问她能否让你靠在她的肩膀上
Ask her if you can put your head on her shoulder.
我能靠一下你的肩膀吗?
Can I lay my head on your shoulder?
可以
Yes.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
我现在知道该怎么做这部戏了
I know how to do this play now.
我有个想法
I have an idea.
我想如果每个人…
I think if everyone…
都死了的话
Die.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!