Come over tonight.
求你了
Please.
我们其实可以一起找个地方住的
You know, we could get a place together.
-找一个大库房♥ -天呐 凯顿 这听起来太好了
-We could get a loft. -God, Caden, that sounds nice.
我想念我的女儿 也许她可以和我们住在一起
I miss my daughter. Maybe she could come live with us.
我想念奥利芙
I miss Olive.
还有另外那个
And the other one.
-我是一个坏人 -噢 不 你不是的
-I’m a bad person. -Oh, no, you’re not.
我就是 我本来就不应该和山米约会的
I am. I should never have gone out with Sammy.
我只是想要试着了解你
I was just trying to get to you.
你不可能导致谁自杀的
You can’t cause someone to kill himself.
他有很多自己的问题
He was very troubled.
上帝啊 凯顿
God, Caden.
我希望我们年轻的时候
I wish we had this when we were young.
以及后来的日子都可以这样
And all those years in between.
我的心为你疼了很久了
My heart aches so much for you.
我们在一起了 凯顿
We’re here, Caden.
-我在这里 -我是为它的结束而疼
-I’m here. -I’m aching for it being over.
是啊 结局往往孕育了新的开始
Yeah. The end is built into the beginning.
你能做什么呢?
What can you do?
-天啊 你真是太完美了 -我只是一团糟
-God, you’re just perfect. -I’m a mess.
-但我们合得来 不是吗? -是啊
-But we fit, don’t we? -Yeah.
有了这些药…
It doesn’t always happen for me now…
…我就没有经常发病了
…because of the medication and everything.
-我吃了很多很多的药 -没事的
-I take a lot of pills. -It’s okay.
我有点不好意思 我不想让你认为这是关于你和我
I’m embarrassed. I don’t want you to think it’s about you or me.
没事的
It’s okay.
我想好了一个剧名
I have a title.
浑浊的月亮照亮了昏暗的大地
The Obscure Moon Lighting an Obscure World.
我觉得有点太长了
I think it might be too much.
恩 也许吧
Yeah, probably.
先生 你能到这来一下吗 谢谢?
Sir, could you come up here, please?
可能是吸入烟气过多导致的
Might be smoke inhalation.
我是海柔尔 留不留言随你的便 总之是你打来的
It’s Hazel. Leave a message or not. It’s your dime.
我现在知道怎么做这部戏了
I know how to do the play now.
它们都会发生在同一天里…
It’ll all take place over the course of one day…
…而那天就是你去是前一天
…and that day will be the day before you died.
那是我人生最快乐的一天
It was the happiest day of my life.
我会永远记住这一天的
And I’ll be able to relive it forever.
回头见
See you soon.
对于今天的彩排你有什么想法吗?
So have you got any thoughts for today’s rehearsal?
也许 我有一个新剧名
I have a new title, maybe.
牛的传染病
Infectious Diseases in Cattle.
这个名字寓意很多 你会明白的 很多意思
The title means a lot of things. You’ll see, it means a lot.
我需要为我的海柔尔找一个凯顿
I need a Caden for my Hazel.
我非常愿意出演 凯顿
I’d very much like to play Caden.
我知道…
I know that…
我知道这不是传统的排演…
I know that it would be nontraditional casting…
…但我觉得我可以的 我认为我了解他
…but I think I could do it. I think I understand him.
我不了解他
I don’t understand him.
凯顿.柯塔德是一个已经死了的人
Well, Caden Cotard is a man already dead.
他生活在一个停滞与行进交互的世界里…
He lives in a half world between stasis and antistasis…
…而时间是浓缩的 并且乱了次序
…and time is concentrated, chronology confused.
直到最近 他被迫努力奋斗了一下…
Yet up until recently, he’s strived valiantly…
…是他自己的存在变得有意义
…to make sense of his situation.
但现在他又变成一块石头了
But now he’s turned to stone.
-好的 听起来不错 -好的
-Okay. Sounds good. -Okay.
-谢谢 -她可以吗?
-Thanks. -She’s right?
我可一点也没看出来 我看到的更多是希望
I didn’t see that at all. I saw it as much more hopeful.
没有人是特别的
None of those people is extras.
他们都在出演他们自己的故事
They’re all leads in their own stories.
不 这真是无聊 一无是处
No, this is tedious. This is nothing.
嗨 你的场景完了 你能离开舞台吗?
Hi, your scene’s over. Would you leave the stage?
-她在干嘛? -他在导戏
-What is she doing? -He’s directing.
你可以趴在棺材那里吗?
Can I get you down at the coffin there?
她没有把握住你 凯顿
She not getting the feel of you, Caden.
你不像她那么走 也不和演员交谈
You don’t move around like that. You don’t talk to people.
坐在那边的地上 好了 大伙 我们开始吧
Sit on the ground there. Okay, everybody, let’s run it.
所有一切都比你想象得更复杂
Everything is more complicated than you think.
你只看到了事实中的一点点
You only see a tenth of what is true.
你所做的每一个决定都促使成千上万的关系在变动
There are a million little strings attached to every choice you make.
你可以在任何时候选择毁掉自己的生活
You can destroy your life every time you choose.
但也许你20年也不会明白…
But maybe you won’t know for 20 years…
…你也可能永远不能追溯到它的开始
…and you may never, ever trace it to its source.
而你只有一次机会去把它做好
And you only get one chance to play it out.
试着去搞定自己的婚姻吧
Just try and figure out your own divorce.
大家都说没有所谓的命运 有的只是你所创造的东西
And they say there is no fate, but there is, it’s what you create.
即使世界年复一年地转动…
And even though the world goes on for eons and eons…
…你也只是这一秒钟里极小的一块碎片
…you are only here for a fraction of a fraction of a second.
你们大部分的时间都留在的生后或者生前
Most of your time is spent being dead or not yet born.
但当你们或者的时候 你只是徒劳地等着…
But while alive, you wait in vain…
…浪费几十年去等来自某个人或某件事的…
…wasting years for a phone call or a letter or a look…
…一个电♥话♥ 一封信 或一次见面 来使自己心安
…from someone or something to make it all right.
但那从来都不会或者似乎要发生 真的不会
And it never comes, or it seems to, but it doesn’t really.
所以你再次花时间去茫然地后悔…
So you spend your time in vague regret…
…或茫然地希望接下来会遇上好事情
…or vaguer hope that something good will come along.
让你感到自己不是与世隔绝的
Something to make you feel connected.
让你感到自己的存在
Something to make you feel whole.
让你感到自己是被爱的
Something to make you feel loved.
而事实是…
And the truth is…
…我很生气
…I feel so angry.
而事实是…
And the truth is…
…我很伤心
…I feel so fucking sad.
而事实是 我觉得我他妈被伤害了很多年了
And the truth is, I’ve felt so fucking hurt for so fucking long.
而同时 我还一直假装我自己没事儿…
And for just as long, I’ve been pretending I’m okay…
…去适应 去…
…just to get along, just for…
我不知道这是为什么
I don’t know why.
也许是因为没人想要听我悲惨的遭遇…
Maybe because no one wants to hear about my misery…
…因为他们有他们自己的不幸
…because they have their own.
你们都滚他妈的蛋吧
Well, fuck everybody.
-阿门 -阿门
-Amen. -Amen.
-精彩 -谢谢
-Delightful. -Thanks.
我没主意了
I’m out of ideas.
我死了
I’m dead.
这个嘛 我可以替代你一阵子 直到你恢复过来
Well, I could take over as you for a bit until you feel refreshed.
我想你应该是累了 凯顿 这么多年的创意工作
I think you’re tired, Caden. All these years of creative work.
我想你只是需要点时间去重新整理一下自己
I think you just need some time to regroup.
-我的让我自己动起来 -艾伦需要有人演
-I need to keep my hand in. -Well, Ellen needs to be filled.
-什么意思? -演她的角色一段时间
-What do you mean? -Her role. Just for a bit.
这是个可选的角色
It’s a choice role.
我确实喜欢做清洁
I do like to clean.
艾伦?
Ellen?
-恩? -凯顿让我交给你这个
-Yes? -Caden asked me to give you this.
你得一直保管着它
You’re to keep it in all the time.
被阿黛尔邻居如此靠近死亡的悲伤所感动
So touched by the sadness of Adele’s neighbor so close to death.
向阿黛尔的邻居说”谢谢”
Say, “Thank you,” to Adele’s neighbor.
谢谢
Thank you.
不用谢 年轻人
You’re very welcome, young lady.
-现在说”祝你今天好运” -祝你今天好运
-Now say, “Have a very good day.” -Have a very good day.
我会的
I will indeed.
拿卫生纸
Reach for the toilet paper.
撕一点在手上
Wrap some around your hand.
搽干净自己
Wipe yourself.
应该还有些东西的
There was supposed to be something else.
你应该什么东西 平静
You were supposed to have something, a calm.
爱情
Love.
孩子们
Children.
至少一个小孩
A child, at least.
孩子们
Children.
意义
Meaning.
没事吧 埃里克?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!