But you play her very well, though.
海柔尔有提到她今晚干嘛吗?
Did Hazel mention what she was doing tonight?
因为走之前我有打电♥话♥去她家…
Because I called her house before we left…
…她丈夫说她很晚才会回去
…and her husband told me she wasn’t gonna be back till late.
我觉得很奇怪 因为她说过菲利普病了的
And I just thought that was weird because she said Phillip was sick.
她和山米吃饭去了
She’s having dinner with Sammy.
-有意思 -他应该喜欢我的
-That’s interesting. -He’s supposed to like me.
我会再和他谈谈的
I’ll have another talk with him.
我离开一下好吗? 我得去趟洗手间
Will you excuse me? I need to go to the bathroom.
别忘了你的手♥机♥
Don’t forget your phone.
谢谢
Thanks, Yammy.
我是海柔尔 留不留言随你 总之是你打来的
It’s Hazel. Leave a message or not. It’s your dime.
你可以睡在我父母的房♥间里
You can stay in my parents’ room.
我想有人会打扫的
I thought someone would have cleaned it up.
谁?
Who?
我也不知道 某个人吧
I don’t know. Someone.
这是我的房♥间 你可以睡这
This is my room. You can sleep here.
那你睡哪呢?
Where are you going to sleep?
-起居室的沙发 -你想和我一起睡吗?
-The living-room couch. -Don’t you want to sleep with me?
-一♥夜♥情♥嘛 -好吧
-It’s just sex. -Okay.
如果你愿意的话
If you think it’s okay.
-你怎么会这样? -我每天都这样的
-How can you be like that? -I get undressed every day.
因人而异吧
In front of someone is different.
我不明白
I don’t see why.
也许是因为你有一副迷人的身材吧
Maybe because you have a beautiful body.
-用这个当借口也许还说的过去 -恩 我想是吧
-Maybe that makes it easier. -Yeah, I suppose it might.
你想和我亲热吗?
Do you want to fuck?
想 你呢?
I do. Do you?
-把你的衣服脱了吧 -抱歉
-Take your clothes off. -I’m sorry.
我真的很 很孤独
I’m very, very lonely.
我不…
I don’t…
…知道是怎么回事 我只是…
…know what’s wrong. I just…
对不起
I’m sorry.
你明白我吗?
Do you understand?
我是说 你知道孤独的感觉吗?
I mean, can you understand loneliness?
知道 我是说…
Yeah. I mean…
我其实也不是很明白 我觉得还行吧 大部分的时候
I don’t know, I feel okay, mostly.
也许做♥爱♥可以缓解一下
Fucking might help.
抱歉了
I’m sorry.
没事的 我不介意 脱衣服吧
It’s okay, I don’t mind. Take your clothes off.
-你很漂亮 -谢谢
-You’re very pretty. -Thanks.
有时我希望我也可以如此美丽
Sometimes I wish I could be pretty like that.
什么 你希望你是个女孩?
What, you wish you were a girl?
有时我想我是个女的话会好一点
Sometimes I think I might have been better at it.
有意思 有时这在很多时候会是一种障碍的
Interesting. It’s kind of a drag in a lot of ways.
-你喜欢男人吗? -不 我只喜欢女人
-Do you like guys? -No. I only love women.
恩 我有点冷了
Well, I’m getting cold.
你很漂亮的 凯顿
You’re pretty, Caden.
谢谢你这么说
Thanks for saying that.
上♥床♥来吧 漂亮的 凯顿
Come to bed, pretty Caden.
我昨晚不该喝那么多他妈的啤酒的
I shouldn’t have drunk so much fucking beer last night.
-那你要怎么办? -我要先去吃饭 你要怎么办?
-What are you gonna do about it? -Get lunch. What are you going to do?
-老天爷啊 -很好 罗兰德
-For chrissake. -Good, Roland.
谢谢 凯顿
Thanks, Caden.
我们得换了他
We need to fire him.
我们不需要换他
We don’t need to fire him.
杰瑞米演戏太有针对性了
Jeremy’s playing to us.
让他去找多娜 我们会知道答案的
Tell him to talk to Donna and we’ll hear what we hear.
山米的解释太多了 感觉很罗嗦
Sammy’s explaining too much. It feels expository.
要简短一点 比如”杰瑞米 多余”
It needs to be shorthand, like, “Jeremy, big.”
凯顿 我们停一下好吗?
Caden, can we stop a second?
好的
Sure.
如果海柔尔爱上了山米 而凯顿又爱上了海柔尔…
If Hazel’s in love with Sammy, and Caden’s in love with Hazel…
…那么就会出现凯顿转身对我说:
…there would be a big confrontation where Caden turns to me and says:
“很明显他是我的替代品”的时候
“It’s obvious he’s a substitute for me.”
我认为海柔尔就当然会出现伤心…
Then I think Hazel would have a good moment where she cries…
…或者愤怒的时候 我也不知道什么时候
…or gets angry, I’m not sure which yet,
但我觉得这样很…
but I think it’s dramatically sound…
-这并没有发生 -不 我觉得海柔尔会这么做的
-That didn’t happen. -I think Hazel would do that.
-但海柔尔还没这么做 塔米 -凯顿 你怎么看?
-But Hazel hasn’t done that, Tammy. -Caden, what do you think?
我觉得我们可以试一试
I feel like we could try it.
-太好了 -操
-Great. -Fuck.
我们试试吧 也许这会发生在导演们的生活里的
Let’s try it. Maybe it could happen at the director’s table.
操
Fuck.
你知道 塔米是对的
You know, Tammy’s right.
我不明白你为什么和山米在一起
I don’t understand why you’re with Sammy.
他人好 时间也多 做♥爱♥的时候也不会哭
He’s nice, he’s available, he fucks me without crying.
什么时候你单身了?
Since when are you available?
德里克因为你离开了我
Derek left because of you.
什么时候? 你怎么会没告诉我呢?
When? How come you never told me?
我不知道 凯顿
I don’t know, Caden.
还有那么多事情是不知不觉就发生了的呢?
How come a lot of things, huh?
操 我得让演德里克的演员离开了 他叫什么来着?
Fuck. I gotta let go of the actor who played Derek. What’s his name?
什么? 真是一个浪漫的应对措施啊
What? That is such a romantic response.
-我被感动了 -不是我的应对措施
-I am touched. -It’s not my response.
德里克是由…
Derek is played by…
我们有很大的预算担忧的
We have enormous budgetary concerns here.
…乔演的 -别说了 好吗? 别说了
…Joe. -Stop. Okay? No, just stop.
我不喜欢塔米 而她也根本就不像我
I do not like Tammy, and she’s nothing like me.
-再说 你怎么能喜欢她呢? -她长得像你
-How can you like her, anyway? -She looks like you.
-乔.阿布纳西 不 她不像 -她邀请我和她做♥爱♥的
-Joe Abernathy. No, she does not. -She offered to have sex with me.
-阿布纳西? -是的
-Abernathy? -Yeah.
-很爽吗? -很棒
-Was it good? -It was nice.
我只是实话实说 很不错 但还没到惊天地泣鬼神的地步
I’m just being honest. It was nice. It wasn’t earth-shattering.
-你哭了吗? -没有
-Did you cry? -No.
你有进步了
You’re making progress.
好吧 刚开始哭了一下下
Okay, I cried a little before.
海柔尔 你已永远成为了我的一部分 你还不明白吗?
Hazel, you’ve been a part of me forever. Don’t you know that?
我在每一次呼吸之间都唤着你的名字
I breathe your name in every exhalation.
-我们这是在干什么? -我不知道
-What are we doing? -I don’t know.
噢 这是我和德里克还有孩子们住的地方
Oh, this is the place I stayed with Derek and the kids.
-对啊 我们几乎… -凯顿
-Yeah, we’re almost… -Caden.
凯顿
Caden.
-凯顿 凯顿 看着我 -你要干什么?
-Caden. Caden, look at me. -What are you doing?
山米 站在那别动 我马上上来
Sammy, stay right where you are. I’m coming up.
没什么说的了 海柔尔 这不是你的错
There’s nothing to talk about, Hazel. It’s not your fault.
-你在干什么? -我永远都观察着你的 凯顿
-What are you doing? -I’ve watched you forever, Caden.
但除了自己 你从来没有真正观察过其他人
But you’ve never really looked at anyone other than yourself.
所以 看着我吧
So watch me.
看我心碎 看着我跳楼
Watch my heart break. Watch me jump.
看着我明白死亡之后什么都不会再有
Watch me learn that after death there’s nothing.
没有人观察 没有人追随 没有爱
No more watching, no more following, no love.
带我向海柔尔和你自己说永别吧
Say goodbye to Hazel for me. And say it for yourself too.
-我们每人有很多时间的 -山米! 冷静点!
-None of us has much time. -Sammy! Come down!
海柔尔 我 爱 你!
Hazel, I love you!
山米!
Sammy!
我都没有跳啊 山米
I didn’t jump, Sammy.
有人在我跳之前制止了我 起来!
A man stopped me before I jumped. Get up!
我没有跳
I didn’t jump.
我现在知道该怎么做了
I know how to do it now.
世界上有几乎1300万人
There are nearly 13 million people in the world.
我是说 你能想象有那么多人吗?
I mean, can you imagine that many people?
而这些人里没有人例外
And none of those people is an extra.
他们都在出演他们自己的故事 他们应当得到他们应得的
They’re all leads in their own stories. They have to be given their due.
我知道现在该怎么做了
I know how to do it now.
世界上有几乎1300万人
There are 13 million people in this world.
你能想象有那么多人吗?
Can you imagine how many people that is?
而这些人里没有人例外 他们都在出演他们自己的故事
None of those people are an extra. They’re all a lead in their own story.
他们应当得到他们应得的
They have got to be given their due.
你明白我在说什么吗?
Do you see what I’m saying?
今晚到我家来